Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > My Foster Life

Chapter 19

by disturbedangel6 3 reviews

hangover!!!!! n other things!

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG - Genres: Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Published: 2007-11-02 - Updated: 2007-11-03 - 1052 words

0Unrated
I opened my eye lids when I felt my front pocket vibrate. I was in a different place. Everywhere was trashed. A moment later the thought of last night ran through my mind I was at that chick’s house that threw the party. I turned to my side and fell on the floor, well not just the floor I fell on someone else. The person I fell on gave a manly grunt and groan. I realized that I fell off the small lime green sofa that I was lying on. I pulled myself up and saw that Bob was under me. My breath quicken as did my heart and my stomach was tying multiple knots. He still didn’t wake up. My shaking hand lowered itself to Bob’s face. I felt his smooth face and then reached for his blonde silky hair. I missed him. I missed him so much that I’m torturing myself. I stroked his hair and smiled.

“What are you doing?” Bob groaned with his eyes closed.

I immediately took my hand off his hair.

“You’re phone’s vibrating” he said as he opened his eyes.

I came back to reality with my phone vibrating between our legs. I sat up and answered it. “Hello?”

“Mary-Anne, where are you? We tried calling Bob but his phone is shut off” Mrs. Bryar sounded
worried. “Please tell me that you’re with him”

“Sorry. We got… yea Bob’s with me now don’t worry” I said.

“When are you guys going to come back?”

“We’re coming now”

“Ok, see you”

“Bye” I shut the phone. “Your mum wants us to come home now”

He nodded, “I would get up if you weren’t on top of me and plus Gerard would get a heart attack when he sees us like this”

I smiled. I wouldn’t actually mind.
I got up and pulled him up.

“God the pain!” he groaned again.

“Painkillers coming right up” I said and ran to the kitchen. I didn’t realize that I had a huge headache too.



After our painkillers we got in Mr. Bryar’s car that Bob came with. It was very quiet and I didn’t dare to speak. After about 5 minutes, I realized that we weren’t going home.

“Where are we going?” I asked.

“Somewhere” he mumbled.

My shoulders were tense. What is he going to do? I didn’t speak till we arrive to his destination.




We arrived at this park that I haven’t seen before. The park had a huge lake in the middle and people were already there having there picnic. Bob got out of the car and walked to the other side and opened my door and gave his hand out to me. I took his hand and got out too. We sat on the hood of the car and took the view of the park in. It was peacefully quiet. You can hear families laugh at times. My mind got distracted again by Bob. Why are we here? I turned to him and saw that he was already staring at me.

“What are we doing here?” I asked.

“Oh to clear my head from the hangover” he paused and focus on the man in the lake on his rowboat. “And that we need to talk”

My breath got caught in my throat as
I looked at him.

He turned and focused on me.

I looked in his blue eyes and then looked down.

“Why are you with Gerard now?” he asked.

I was going to say that he needs help but Gerard doesn’t want anyone to know about it so I didn’t say anything.

“Mary, I need to know”

I still didn’t say anything.

He sighed, “Do you love Gerard?”

Somehow without my brain stopping it I shook my head.

He didn’t say anything for a
while. “Then why are you with him?”

I shrugged my shoulders.

He sighed again and got off the hood and faced me, “Then why did you keep my hopes up by telling me that you’d think about it? You didn’t even say anything to me and ran to Gerard. You even kissed me before you told me that you were with him” his voice was loud now.

I kept my head down and focused my teary eyes on my hand.

“I capture your glances here and there” he mumbled. He held my hands, “Say something”

I missed his hands. It was soft and warm.

“Please Mary, I need to know. You know, I wonder everyday why you turned your back to me and ran to someone that I thought you didn’t love anymore. I’m so confused and I can’t even focus on one thing without thinking of you. I’m obsessed to you” he confessed.

He didn’t say anything else. We stood like that for a timeless
moment.

“Gerard had some… problems. I needed to help him” I said after a while.

“You had to go back because of him? What problems did he have? We could have helped him through it”

I shook my head, “He tried stopping his problem but couldn’t because he couldn’t have me back. I had to help him”

He sighed. “Cant you leave him now? He seems ok”

I shook my head again, “No he’ll start his problem again and eventually die”

“Is he on drugs or something?”

I nodded. “Why are you talking to me now?”

“I didn’t have the chance to”

I snorted.

“You were always out with Gerard”

I nodded agreeing with him. A tear ran free down my cheek.

“Don’t cry” he wiped my tear with his thumb.

“Do you know how it feels to be in
tight situations like this? I can’t have what I want. I always go ahead and help people but not think about myself” I sobbed.

“I’m sorry” he mumbled.

“Its not you”

“What did you want?”

I cleared my throat, “You” I mumbled.




















muahahaha.... i swear i didnt want to finish this chapter like this but again my beautiful mother is telling me to get off or else i'm grounded....
anyways... please tell me what u think....
mwah!

xx
Sign up to rate and review this story