Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > My Foster Life

Chapter 20

by disturbedangel6 3 reviews

oooooh.... gerard

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG - Genres: Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Published: 2007-11-04 - Updated: 2007-11-04 - 1285 words

0Unrated
He looked pleased and shocked and then smiled, “Do you promise to not turn your back to me?”

“Yes…but what about-“I started.

“I don’t care about Gerard. This is us. We solve the problem about him later. But now it’s just you and me”

I sighed, “But… Gerard… I need to talk to him”

“Mary… just forget about him for one second” he paused and held my hand, “I don’t want to lose you again” he kissed my hand.

Another tear fell down my cheek. I didn’t want to lose him too. I squeezed his hand.

“Please be with me” he whispered.

I looked at him, the sun shone on his face and hair which was a perfect picture moment. I smiled and grabbed his shirt and pulled him to me until our lips met. He licked the bottom of my lip urging me to open my mouth and I did. I missed his kiss. God his kiss was so good. We pulled away after unknown time.

“Really? You’d be with me?” he asked.

I slapped his head with a laugh, “Yes what did you think?”

“Sorry, just making sure”

I chuckled.

“Good, we could solve the rest together” he whispered.

I hugged him and we stayed like that for awhile. At last I was with Bob and I’m so happy.






I sighed again when my phone vibrated again. I continued to read my ‘Twilight’ by Stephanie Meyer book. I didn’t want to answer the phone at all. I was too scared to answer Gerard. I was happy when my door knocked. Bob came in and sat next to me on my bed.

“You’re still awake” he said.

“Couldn’t sleep” I answered with a shrug of my shoulder.

My phone vibrated again.

Bob looked at the screen and looked up at me, “Answer him, don’t be afraid”

“I’m not scared” I lied.

“Right” he said sarcastically.

I answered the phone, “Hey”

“Mary where are you? I’ve been calling for like hours” Gerard said.

“Um… I’m at home”

“I was actually walking around the streets… can I see you?”

I froze and looked at Bob who looked curious. I covered the speaker, “He wants to see me” I whispered.

He nodded.

I uncovered the phone, “Yea ok”

“Ok I’ll be there in 5 minutes”

“Ok see you”

“I love you” he said.

I shut the phone.

“Bob, how could I go with Gerard alone and break up with him?” I
asked.

“Uh… I’m actually not that stupid. You’re not going alone” he replied.

“You can’t come with me… it’ll look stupid”

“I’ll be hiding in the dark”

I laughed, “What a weirdo!”

“Hey, I’m protecting you around here. If you want, you can go alone”

I shook my head with fear in my eyes, “No… I appreciate it if you come with me”

He chuckled, “And I will come”

I smiled at him, so nice to have Bob around.






I was in my grey skinny jeans and a yellow singlet when Gerard threw small stones on my bedroom window. I breathed in and waved at Gerard and then turned to Bob who put on his jacket.

“Good luck” he said and kissed me on
my cheek.

I smiled and tiptoed downstairs. Bob was going to come after me. I met Gerard at the footpath and hugged him when he was going to kiss me.

“Hey” I greeted him.

“Hey, so how’s my beautiful princess doing?” he asked as we walked down
the footpath.

“Fine”

He nodded, “Oooh come, I wanna show you something” he pulled my hand and ran.




We arrived at a simple small park.

“Wow… a park” I said half sarcastically.

He chuckled and we sat on a bench.

“So… I was thinking about the apartment we’re going to move in”

I sighed, “Gerard, we’re gonna move in like 3 months”

“I know, I know… but I’m so happy about this! I’m finally going to stay in the same place with you” he leaned closer and stroked my hair, “And touch you however I want”

I pulled his hand away. “That’s not going to happen Gerard”

“Why?”

“I’m not ready to… have it yet” I fiddled with the bottom of my singlet.

“Look, I waited for this for 9 months and 2 months now. How long am I going to wait for you to give yourself to me?” he shouted.

“Are you trying to say that you were with me just for sex?”

“Which guy wouldn’t? You’ve got a hot body to fuck. Of course I want to see what you’ve got underneath those clothing” he smirked as he checked me out.

I felt unsafe; this is the time when I need Bob. I moved away from him. “Are you on something?”

“I don’t know. Am I? Well it aint my fault, hell even Bob prays to fuck you”

I shivered, “Well it’s not going to happen”

He smiled, “I was only joking babe. Chill out”

“Gerard I think we should break up” I blurted out.

He somehow stood up, “What? Why? I thought we loved each other”

“No Gerard, I never loved you. I thought if we were a couple you’d stop coke but…” I trailed off.

He sighed, “I’m so sorry Mary. I couldn’t stop doing coke but I promise that I’ll stop, seeing that you don’t like how I’m acting now”

I looked at him with shock, “You mean you never stopped taking coke? And that you’re drugged out with it now?”

“I thought you knew”

“What?” I screamed.

Suddenly Bob came out of the bushes behind us and grabbed Gerard by his shirt.

“You fucking bastard! She wasted her time with you for you to get better when she could have spent it with me!” Bob yelled and pushed him to a nearby tree trunk and starting punching him. “And it’s not true. I respect her unlike you!” he yelled as he continued punching him.

“Bob stop! Please!” I screamed at the sight of Bob punching the already bleeding Gerard who didn’t say anything but groaned and moaned at every punch.

After a moment Bob stopped and Gerard fell to the ground.

“Gerard, are you ok?” I squeaked.

He grunted, “Yes perfect”

I see he still has the sarcasm going. I sighed.

“Sorry” Bob said specifically to me.

I nodded, “Let’s take him to his home”

Bob looked at me weirdly.

“I’m fine, I can go myself” Gerard said and got up and stumbled off.

I slowly walked after him.

“Where are you going?” Bob whispered after me.

“To see him walk safely home” I said.

I heard him sigh and followed me.






We were walking back to our house after we watched Gerard go home when
I broke the silence, “Bob, do you think about me… sexually?” I asked slightly blushing.

“Well it’s hard not to about the girl that a guy likes” he paused, “But Mary, keep it in mind that I will never force you to do those things. I would wait 90 years if I have to”

I smiled at him, “Thanks Bob”

We held hands until we reached home. I’m so happy to have Bob. I’m the luckiest chic in the world. I love Bob and he loves me.



















weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
atlast i wrote it.....
my fingers are tired....
please review and tell me wat u think!!!!
PLEASEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!
idk... wat to do now wif the story....
SO I NEED SOME IDEAS PLEASE!!!!!!

xx
Sign up to rate and review this story