Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > My Foster Life

Chapter 21

by disturbedangel6 3 reviews

the beachhh!!!!!!

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres: Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Published: 2007-11-06 - Updated: 2007-11-06 - 579 words

0Unrated
I somehow awoke early in the morning and I don’t know why. I was downstairs in the kitchen about to have my breakfast when Mr. Bryar suggested that we do something as a family.

“What do you suggest that we might do?” Mrs. Bryar asked.

“How about a place that we haven’t gone for a long time?” Mr. Bryar suggested. “Like the beach”

I looked out the window. It was definitely hot today, “But Bob hasn’t woken up yet” I said.

“Oh don’t worry we’ll wake him up” he said.

“Ok, I’ll get the picnic basket ready. Seth you just get those things that we need to cook and some beach balls and you Mary-Anne just wake up Bob”

I smiled and ran to Bob’s room. I’ve actually never waken up Bob before so I quietly went in his quiet messy room and stood at the edge of the bed. The blue bed sheet was wrapped around his feet as he lied on the bed topless quietly snoring. I licked my lips and tapped his shoulder. “Bob” I whispered.

He slept like a piece of wood unaware of everything.

I sighed and violently shook him, “Bob wake up!”

He sat up and looked around, “What? What happened?” he asked stupidly.

I giggled, “It’s time to wake up”

“Oh, it’s you” he covered his face with his hands then immediately looked up, “Mary?” he quickly stood up and blushed.

I giggled again. “Come on, we’re going to the beach”

“The beach?” he asked in shock.

“Yea” I replied.

“Mary!” Mrs. Bryar called from downstairs.

“Coming!” I called back and was
about to head out.

“Hey! Aren’t you going to kiss me good morning?” he asked.

I shook my head, “Maybe later, but now you’re mum’s calling”

He pouted his lips with puppy dog eyes.

I sighed, “I hate you” I smiled and ran to him and kiss him before heading downstairs.










“Well here we are” Mr. Bryar parked the car at the parking spot.

I watched the view of the beach. There were so many people out in the sand and the water. We got out of the car and unpacked everything and found a perfect picnic place.

“Well off you go, time to swim” Mrs. Bryar shooed me and Bob off.

We went to the change rooms and I striped off my clothes down to my swimwear. I wore a dark blue bikini. We met outside the change rooms and I guess Bob couldn’t resist checking me out. Well I couldn’t too. He looked good in board shorts.

“Mary I never dreamed of you to look so beautiful in bikinis” he pulled me to him then whispered to my ear, “That I’m actually jealous of you”

I giggled, “I should say the same thing about you”

He smirked and kissed me.

We just stood there pashing for a couple of minutes. Thankfully the change rooms blocked the view of his parents so they didn’t suspect a thing.

I pulled away and took Bob’s hand and headed off to the water. “Come on, let’s swim!”











very very very VERY short....
but i didnt wanna write it and leave it like that.... even though my mum is like killign me tryign to get me off the beautiful pc....
anyways...
tell me what you think plz...
forgive me for the short chapter!!!!!
Sign up to rate and review this story