Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > My Foster Life

Chapter 22

by disturbedangel6 3 reviews

a beautiful day at the beach but the next day is not so beautiful....

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG - Genres: Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Published: 2007-11-13 - Updated: 2007-11-13 - 1053 words

0Unrated
“Bob, where are we going?” I asked as he pulled my arm leading me behind the toilets.

He didn’t say anything until we reached our destination. He tightly wrapped me in my towel, “I don’t like those dudes checking you out” he said as he eyed them from a distance.

I smiled, “Bob, its normal. Guys do that all the time”

“Well I don’t like it” he crossed his arms.

I giggled, “Well I’m sure you have noticed the girls checking you out”

“They check me out?” he looked up.

“Yes and I get upset too, but it’s normal. Just deal with it like I do”

He sighed.

“Bob, you’re my boyfriend. I don’t care about the other guys. They can only check me out but you can do a hell of a lot more than them” I
smirked.

“I can, can I?” Bob smirked back and pulled me to him. His lips crashed on mine as he urge me to open my mouth. I kissed him back.





We walked back to our picnic place where his parents were sitting after our kissing session.

“You know what?” Bob said as we walked.

“What?” I looked at him.

“I’m thinking of getting a lip piercing done”

I smirked, “That will look so sexy!”

“Do you want any piercing?”

“Maybe… I’d like to have a tongue ring” I looked up to the clear blue sky.

He nodded, “I don’t mind with that”

I smiled.





Again my day has ended happily. I laid in my bed, waiting for sleep to overcome me and it did a couple of minutes later. I dreamt of Bob and me getting married.






I rubbed my eyes and sat up. I’ve been feeling vibration under my head but I’ve been so sleepy to get up and see why. I checked the time. It was 7:30 am. I sighed. It was a school day. I must have been thinking I’m still going to school. I chuckled to myself and laid my head on the soft pillow when my phone started vibrating. I sighed and saw it was Mikey ringing. I sighed; I guess he wants to wince about being alone at school and stuff.

“Hey Mikey” I said in a tired voice.

“Mary” he sobbed.

“Mikey? What happened?” I sat up.

“It’s … Gerard. We’re in the
hospital” he sobbed.

“OMG! Mikey what happened?” I stood and grabbed my jacket and headed out of my room.

“I… just come please Mary, I need you here” he sobbed, “Gerard needs you here” he whispered.

“Ok, I’m coming. Which hospital and which room?”






I shut the phone after Mikey gave me the directions to the hospital and banged on Bob’s door. A few minutes later he opened the door and squeezed his eyes.

“Um… Mary darling. It’s so early. Need sleep” he groaned.

“Bob, Gerard’s in the hospital. We need to get there quick!”

His eyes were wide now, “What? What did he do?”

“I don’t know, but Mikey needs us” I said and pulled his hand.

“Wait let me get a shirt” he said and went in his room for one.





We ran to the waiting room and I saw Mikey sitting on the chair with his head on his lap covered by his arms, Frank and Ray leaning on the wall just staring at something.

“Mikey” I said and hugged him. “Baby its ok”

“No it’s not” he sobbed, “He’s going to die”

“Did the doctors say anything yet?” Bob asked.

He shook his head.

“What did he do?” he asked.

Mikey sniffed but didn’t say anything.

“He tried to kill himself by slitting his wrist” Frank said bravely.

I shivered.

“So what are you doing here?” Ray asked me.

“What do you think she’s doing here? She’s here for Gerard”

“Oh really? You’re the one that ruined his life!” Ray yelled.

Bob took a step to him but I stopped him with my hand on his shoulder.

I ignored then and focused on Mikey. “Oh God, It’s gonna be ok Mikey”

“I should have gone in his room last night! He locked himself in there.
We had to break the door down to get in the room this morning. He’s going to die! We found him too late!”

“Mikey don’t say that. You have to have hope. Gerard is strong he wont let that happen”

He shook his head and started crying. I hugged him and let him cry on my shoulder.

“You!” I heard Gerard’s mum cry, “You did this to him!” I looked up and saw her pointing at me like a madman.

“I’m so sorry Mrs. Way, but I didn’t do anything. I just wish I was there for him”

She shook her head, “No! My son was perfectly fine until you came into his life! You filthy bitch! Now you left him and he’s all heartbroken!” she was about to slap me when Mr. Way stopped her.

“Donna stay calm” he said and pulled her away.

I sighed and looked down at Mikey, “He did this because of me?”

He hesitated for a minute but then nodded.

I sighed and sat down next to him. I don’t believe it. I just thought by leaving him at least… I didn’t know he was suicidal. I ruined his life. I ruined Mikey’s life and their parents too. I ruined everyone’s life. I shouldn’t have come here. And just to think I would have had a better life here. I’m better off in not having a family at all.
I stood up and walked out of the waiting room.

“Mary?” I heard Bob behind me.

I smiled at him, “Going for fresh air” I said.

“Ok, I’ll come with you”

“I want to be alone” I said and saw the defeated look on his face as I walked off.

I’m hoping Bob will do just fine without me.












okie dokie!!!!!!!!!!!!!
sorii for like the LONG wait....
i was busy from work and work placement....
sighs
yr 12 is not goood!
please tell me what you think?
do u think it's ok???


xx
Sign up to rate and review this story