Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > My Foster Life

Chapter 23

by disturbedangel6 3 reviews

where is she going???

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres: Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Published: 2007-11-16 - Updated: 2007-11-17 - 989 words

0Unrated
I walked down the car park looking distressed. I walked down a busy street for about 5 to 10 minutes when I found a phone booth and dialed the number of a friend that I haven’t seen or spoken to for a long time.

“Hello?” she answered.

“Natalie it’s me Mary-Anne”

There was a pause. I guess she was
shocked.

“Mary-Anne?” she breathed into the speaker.

“Yea it’s me. I’m so sorry for not calling. I had a lot to deal with”

“It’s ok. I know how it’s like to get use to your new family” she really understands because with my last family I told her all the problems I had with them.

“Natalie?”

“Mary-Anne are you ok? What do you need? I’ll help you”

I smile to the speaker, “I was hoping that I can come over your place and stay… for awhile”

“Why? I mean of course you can stay. Did something bad happen?”

“I’ll tell you later when I get there” I paused and bit my lip, “Um… Natalie?”

“You need a plane ticket fast?”

“How did you know?”

“Darling the only way you can come to New York is either train or plane and I want you to come fast so I say plane. Ok I’ll order one over the net. Do you have a phone that I can call?”

“Yea” I gave her my number, “OMG thanks so much Nat, I owe you a huge one” I smiled.

“NO probs. See you later”

“Bye” I hung up.





I was at the airport just in time to catch the plane. Since I didn’t have any money I somehow caught a taxi and when I reached the airport he asked for the fare and I of course looked troubled and he understood and he let me go. Oh God bless him.

“Do you have any bags with you miss?” asked the hostess.

I shook my head.

She nodded and took me to my seat.

“Thank you” I said.

“You’re welcome. We’ll arrive in New York in an hour and a half. Would you like anything to eat or drink?”

"Um... May I have pancakes with honey and a caramel latte?”

“Right away miss”

God I was so hungry. I rested my head on the seat and thought. Natalie, a good friend of mine from New York. I met her when I was with my last foster family. They were ok… just with my foster siblings that were a nightmare. But she was there for me and I was upset when I found out that I was moving to a new family again. Natalie said it was for the good because she forced me to tell Renee about the problems with the family and so Renee sent me to my new family. The Bryar family. I partly regret going to the Bryar family because I wouldn’t have gone through all this and I just feel that if I turned back time I would have done things different. But it’s over now.





The plane landed about 10 minutes ago and I’m just waiting out in the arrivals section trying to find Natalie.

“Mary!” I heard screams.

I turned to the sound and was crushed by 2 people hugging me tightly. I laughed and hugged then back. We let go and I checked them out.

“Wow… you haven’t changed that much” I said.

“But you have!” Natalie squealed.

I smiled and looked at Anthony who is my other best friend. “How have you been Anthony?”

"Been ok but really happy since you’re here” he hugged me again, “Oh I missed you so much, don’t leave again”

“What if I have to?” I mumbled.

“You won’t have to. Since you’re an Australian citizen and not an American citizen you can follow Australia’s rules which means you can live alone” Anthony said proudly.

“And how do you know that?” I asked.

“I researched” he smiled.

I laughed.

“Let’s take you to my place” Natalie grabbed my arm.

“No! My place!” Anthony grabbed my other arm.

“Dude, it’ll look like you guys are having sex!” then she paused thinking, “Are you?”

“No!” I said.

“We could…” Anthony smirked, “Anyways I’m joking. The reason being that she should stay at my place is that 1. I’m her best friend, 2. I live alone so no distractions and 3. I’ve got a room for her”

“Well! The reason being that she should stay at my place is because 1. I’ve got parents that love her, 2. I’ve got a big room, 3. I’m her best friend too and 4. You’re a guy and I’m a girl” Nat smiled.

“Don’t I get to say anything about this?” I asked with a sigh.

They both looked at me after their evil glare session.

“Yea ok” Nat said.

“Ok, first we stay at Anthony’s and we’ll have a huge sleep over then turn my turn I’ll sleep at each of your houses. But!”

“But?” Anthony asked.

“After awhile I think I should stay at Anthony’s cause it’s just gonna be hard on Nat’s parents and stuff so yea until I find my own place”

Nat was about to say something when I interrupted her.

“With occasional sleepovers at Nat’s place” I continued.

They both sighed with ‘fine’

“Um.. Mary… why are you wearing pajamas?” Nat asked.

“I said I’d explain later” I replied as I looked at my pajamas.

“Ok let’s take you to my place, it’s so mad!” Anthony put on his gay voice.

We giggled.




















ok please telll me what you think?
is it ok... if she moves????
or did i do somethign wrong?
i've got more written but havent got anytime to write on the pc...
please tell me what you think!!!!!
Sign up to rate and review this story