Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > My Foster Life

Chapter 24

by disturbedangel6 3 reviews

explanation.... wat about bob?

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG - Genres: Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Published: 2007-11-17 - Updated: 2007-11-18 - 1349 words

0Unrated
“So tell me what happened?” Nat asked after we settled at Anthony’s house with our food.

We’ve been talking about what I have missed when I was gone while sitting all on one sofa eating junk food.

“Um… well, my new foster family” I started.

“They didn’t abuse you, right?” Anthony jumped up.

I laughed and shook my head, “No, they were great”

“Don’t tell me it’s like last time. Don’t tell me your foster siblings abuse you” Anthony’s eyes widened.

“Actually, the problem has kinda gotta do with my foster brother” I searched the floor.

“OMG! No!” Nat covered her mouth with her hand.

“No, it’s not that bad of a problem, it’s just that… he’s my boyfriend”

They gasped.

“Is that even legal?” he asked.

“OMG, that is so cute! Why is he a problem?” Nat leaned closer.

“I left him… as in I ran away without telling him anything. He must be worried now” I was concerned.

“But he hasn’t called yet” Anthony point to my pocket where my phone hid.

I shook my head. “I switched it off when I left. I’m not ready to talk with any of them”

“Any of them?” she asked.

“Uh… I’m gonna try and keep the long story short” I paused and looked at them, “So my new foster family is the Bryar family and my foster brother aka my boyfriend Bob. Um… before I started dating Bob I started dating Bob’s friend Gerard. I noticed that Bob was uncomfortable about this but I ignored it and plus I didn’t know the exact reason behind it. So after about 9 months I saw Gerard kiss some girl. Well it was pretty much the girl kissing Gerard but I just came to conclusion even though Gerard explained telling me that I saw them the second she kissed him. But I was kinda over Gerard so I thought this will be a great chance to break up with him…”

“OMG you are so dumb but so smart!” Anthony patted my back.

I smiled.

“Did you guys have sex?” Nat asked.

I raised an eyebrow, “No, part of the reason why I broke up with him”

“Huh?” he asked.

“I didn’t want to have sex with him. I was longing to do that with someone else” I blushed and looked at the floor.

“Ooooh, and who might that be? Anthony?” Nat asked.

I looked at Anthony who blushed like anything and then looked at Nat, “Why do you always tease us like that?”

“You guys would make a cute couple” she shrugged her shoulders.

“Hmm…”

“So who were you longing for?” Anthony asked still blushing.

“Bob” I replied.

“So did you have it with him?” Nat asked.

I shook my head, “No”

“You’re a virgin?” she asked.

I nodded.

“That is so cute!” she clapped her hands.

I sighed, “Yea yea what ever”

“OK, go on”

“Um… yea I broke up with him and awhile later I had Bob’s hopes up by having a making out session with him and then I talked to Gerard and… well we came back together again”

“Ok…” Anthony said slowly.

“Then about a month or 2 later I broke up with him because I found out that he was still on drugs… and that was the reason why I was back with him in the first place. He was doing drugs because of me. He told me bad things like how he is impatient with wanting to have sex with me and stuff and Bob was hiding at the time and he burst out and started bashing Gerard. I broke up with him that night. And that was just a few days ago”

They nodded.

“And so me and Bob are a couple now and today in the morning, I found out that Gerard was in hospital. Bob and I went and found Mikey who is his younger brother and my best friend. He told us that Gerard was trying to commit suicide by slitting his wrist. My friends were all against me. His mum lashed out at me telling me that I ruined his life from the day I saw him. So I went outside and told Bob I was having fresh air. I just thought that if I left, things will turn normal” I finished as I fiddled with my fingers and I tried to hold my tears.

I felt them both cuddling me.

“I hate to say this but you shouldn’t have left like that” Natalie said.

“No, I think she did the right thing. Let them worry about her. It’ll give them a chance to think that she has feelings too” Anthony argued.

“Oh shut up Anthony!” she rubbed my back, “Don’t worry Mary, it’ll all be fine”

I started to sob. “I don’t know what to do. I’ve broken Bob’s heart again! I left without telling him anything. He must be worried sick now”

“Ok, listen to me. Open your phone and call him. Tell him that you need some time alone. Tell him that he shouldn’t worry and that everything is fine”

“And what if he wants to see me?” I asked.

“Tell him you’ll be here”

“No I don’t want to see him” I shook my head, “I need to be alone”

“Whatever you say” Nat said.

I took out my phone and switched it on. A minute later my phone started making noise and showed about 70 missed calls.

“Wow they are worried about you” Anthony peaked from behind me.

I nodded and took a breath in before I dialed Bob’s number.

“Mary!” he answered, “Where are you Mary? Please, everyone is worried about you. Don’t do this please come back!” he said in a concerned voice.

“Bob, don’t worry I’m ok. I just need some time alone” I replied.

“I understand that you need time alone, but can’t you spend your alone time with me? I don’t want to leave you alone. Where are you?”

“I’m in New York with some friends” I stated.

“Can I come? Please, we’ll stay there for awhile if you want. Just don’t say you want to be alone”

I covered the speaker and whispered to the curious faces, “He wants to come and be with me. He doesn’t want me to be alone”

“Tell him o come. I’m sure it will be fine” Nat nodded.

I nodded back. I mean Bob never did anything bad to me and it’s not his fault.

“Ok, come. But alone” I said.

“Ok, I’ll quickly buy a plane ticket and call you when I come, ok?”

“Ok” I replied.

“I love you”

“I love you too” I said.

And we hung up.

“Aww, so cute!” Nat squealed. “He cares about you so much”

I nodded.

“Don’t worry everything will be fine” Anthony smiled.

“Aww, I love you guys” I hugged them.





We spent the day talking about other random stuff and watched some movies. Later that day, well evening I got a call from Bob, he landed in New York.

“OMG, he’s here” I said nervously.

“Relax, why are you nervous?”
Anthony asked as he grabbed his jacket.

“I don’t know” I shrugged my shoulders.

Nat grabbed my hand, “Come on I’ll give you some clothes”

I don’t know why I’m nervous. I’m just scared of how his reaction will be. He must think I’m a coward. Yes he does think I’m a coward. I’m such a loser. I should have stayed. But I wouldn’t have met my friends. I hope everything will turn out fine.












ok plz tell me what you think...
was it a good idea that bob is coming for her?
to keep her company????????
did you like thsi chap?
plz review!!!!!
i can write more soon the more review there is....



xx
Sign up to rate and review this story