Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > My Foster Life

chapter 26

by disturbedangel6 3 reviews

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres: Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Published: 2007-11-18 - Updated: 2007-11-18 - 862 words

0Unrated
Natalie pushed me through the door and into the arrivals sections of the airport. My stomach carried butterflies as we searched for Bob.

“Hey Mary, you said that Bob had blonde hair, right?” Anthony asked.

I nodded.

“Well is that him?” he pointed at a distance.

I looked and saw Bob. “Uh... yea that’s him” I started walking to him. “Bob?”

He turned to me and a smile appeared on his face. “Mary!” he ran and hugged me.

“I’m sorry” I mumbled into his chest.

“It’s ok. Just don’t do it again ok?” he whispered to my ear.

I nodded as tears fell down my cheek.

“Awww…. Happy ending!” Anthony clapped his hands with Nat who was smiling.

I laughed as I wiped my tears. “Bob this is Nat and Anthony my friends from my old school” I introduced them.

“Nice to meet you” Bob said. “Thanks for looking after her”

“No probs” Anthony said proudly.

We chuckled.

“Let’s take you guys home and have a HUGE sleepover!” Nat said.

I nodded. “It’ll be fun” I said to Bob.




We arrived back to Anthony’s house and sat on the sofa when Nat stood back up.

“I just remembered. You guys need to talk. We’ll leave you guys alone for awhile” she said.

“Are you sure?” I asked.

Anthony nodded and also got up. “We’ll go to the grocery store and get some food”

I nodded and they left after getting ready.

“You know I was so worried when you didn’t come back. I knew you weren’t going for fresh air but I trusted you and thought that maybe you were going to go get something or go home or something” Bob started.

I picked a string from the sofa. “I’m sorry. I was upset when they all ganged up on me. But it is my fault that Gerard turned out like this”

“No it’s not. He’s responsible for himself” he shifted in his seat. “It’s not our fault that he is suicidal. I mean you didn’t know that he was suicidal didn’t you?”

“But I knew something bad will happen to him and I ignored it!” my eyes for watery again.

“Listen Mary, they were angry at you because they couldn’t blame anyone else. They should be blaming Gerard. He’s the one who started all this crap”

I nodded. “I shouldn’t have been a coward and ran away. I should have stood up to them”

“It’s ok, they kind of regret being like to you”

“How do you know?”

“They told me. Frank, Ray and Mikey are sorry”

“What? Mikey didn’t do anything”

“Well he thinks he didn’t defend you”

“Who cares it’s his brother” I paused, “How’s Gerard?”

“He’s been conscious a couple of times but keeps on falling back unconscious”

“Why?”

“Loss of blood”

“He’ll be ok?”

He nodded, “My parents are so worried about you and even Gerard’s dad”

I smiled, “I’ll come back”

“When will that be?”

“Maybe in a few days time. I just need to sort myself out”

“Well I’m here if you need me”

I smiled at him, “I’m here for you too”

“You can always leave but just don’t leave without me” he kissed my hand.

A tear fell out of my eye but I still nodded.

He leaned in and kissed me. And we spent are alone time together just making out and saying sweet words to each other.






“And she was like so lost! Mary was like a child in a crowd of strangers! She looked so funny that I couldn’t resist but come to her and take her in front of the moshpit!” Anthony laughed in between words.

“Oh shut up! It was my first time in the moshpit!” I slapped Anthony’s arm.

Bob couldn’t stop laughing, “OMG that’s so funny!”

“Oh and I remember when this dude asked her out and she said yes. On the date she told him that she was going to the toilet and they were in the cinemas and she instead came to my house cause he was scary!” Nat laughed.

“Really? She doesn’t seem to get scare now!” Bob laughed.

I blushed, “Oh shut up! That was years ago”

“Uh… honey that was last year” Nat said.

“Bitch”

“Whore”

“Slut”

“Gronk”

“Bastard!”

“Retard”

“Fucktard!”

“Where’d you get that word from? Is that made up?” Nat asked.

I shrugged my shoulder, “Don’t know”

We laughed and Anthony stood up and announced that we were going to watch ’30 days of night’.

“Um… that’s out in cinemas” I said.

“Darling, there’s this thing called download it off the net”

“Oh”

“You’re so lost!” Nat laughed.

We spent the night watching that movie and I cuddled into Bob’s arms and as he kissed my head at times and he played with my black long hair. As logn as I’m with Bob, I’m ok.

















am at skul couldnt edit so excuse me...
please review
Sign up to rate and review this story