Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > My Foster Life

Chapter 27

by disturbedangel6 3 reviews

new york hanging out and meeting someone.... :(

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG - Genres: Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Published: 2007-11-21 - Updated: 2007-11-22 - 1486 words

0Unrated
WARNING!!!!!!!!!!
spelling mistakes and weird sentences
NOT EDITED!
so yea....
school is the blame.








I squinted my eyes and looked around the room I was in. There were junk food everywhere on the table and the TV was still on but nothing played on it, I guess because the movie finished long into the night. Nat’s head was on Anthony’s back as they slept on the floor. The lime green clock on the wall read 10:13am. I noticed that I was hearing a heart beat from under me. I smiled as I remembered how I slept. I was lying on the sofa on top of Bob’s chest. I moved my head to look at Bob and was surprised to see he was wide awake just staring back at me. He smiled and played with my hair.

“Good morning sleeping beauty” he said.

This was the first time that I’ve actually slept with Bob minus the last time at the party where I fell on him. “Good morning” I mumbled.

“I hope you slept well”

“Yep you were like a pillow to me” I smiled.

He chuckled. “I love you”

“I love you too”

“I’m hungry”

I chuckled, “Well don’t look at me, I can’t cook great breakfast”

“Oh great, I’m going out with a girl that can’t cook well!”

I smiled, “Well you should go and date a chic that can cook a storm” I joked.

“Nah, I’m happy with who I’m with now” he stroked my hair.

I smiled. “You know. I’m thinking of going back home”

“Really? Why?”

“Just want to face my problem”

“Good girl”

He smiled. “So when would you want to go?”

“Maybe tomorrow, I don’t want to
leave too quickly”

He nodded well at least tried to. “Get off me, I’m gonna make the best breakfast in town”

“Really?” I got up, “Yes free breakfast!”

He chuckled and went into the kitchen.




“Do you have to go so quickly?” Nat pouted her bottom lip.

I nodded.

“Can you please stay one more day?” Anthony begged.

“Maybe, I don’t know” I replied.

They nodded.

We just had breakfast that Bob made which was French toast.

“Ok then let’s take you guys out to New York and see what you missed!”
Nat smiled.

“Ok” Bob smiled.

“OMG I need clothes” I said.

“Dude I bought clothes with me. You can wear some”

“And I can buy you some clothes from here” Bob said.

I was going to say no when Anthony interrupted.

“And me too!”

I chuckled, “Fine”

“Come on lets get ready” Nat pulled me up.

“Yea and while these beautiful young girls go and get pretty we need to talk” Anthony said to Bob.

Bob nodded.

“Anthony why are you gonna talk?” I asked.

“Hey, I’m being a big brother to you” Anthony said proudly.

“I have Bob” I narrowed my eyes.

“Well Bob is your boyfriend. I’m being the brother now”

I sighed. “Will you be fine without me?” I asked Bob.

“Hey I’m a man!” he posed showing his muscle.

I giggled.

“Yea, he’ll take it like a man!”
Ok I’m seriously scared of what they are going to talk about. I hope nothing too serious!

“Don’t worry, Anthony wont scare the guy” Nat said as we went to the spare room.

I nodded. “Nat, do you think its weird about me dating my foster brother”

“Kinda, but at least he’s not related to you” Nat explained as he got her clothes out.

“Are you sure?”

“Hmm” she nodded. “It’s cool. I don’t think its illegal or anything and plus you’re old enough to not have a foster family now”

I nodded.






I breathed in and raised my arms in the air in the middle of the crowded people, “Ah, New York!” I shut my eyes, “Haven’t realised how much I missed it”

Anthony and Nat chuckled, “Well New York missed you too” said Nat.

I smiled at Bob who was busy looking at me. I held his hand which distracted him and looked at our hands.

“Hey Mary, remember this place?” Anthony asked as he pointed to a store.

It was a game store where most of the games from all around the world were in there. We use to play here all the time, we really like the killing the zombies with the gun game. But I never use to win; I always won them on the racing cars. I smiled, “OMG can we go in?
Please?” I asked all of them.

“Duh! Of course!” Anthony said sarcastically.

“Bob we have to play the racing car one, the zombie one and the dance one!” I pulled the slightly amazed Bob.

I sighed when I saw that the zombie
game was full by 2 male game players. “We’ll just wait” I said as we stood with crossed arms.

I looked around the store, not much has changed here, only some new games here and there.

“So what do we do here?” Bob asked.

I smiled, “What you do is just shoot the zombies by aiming to the screen and to reload you just shake the gun” I said proudly.

“Hmmm” he admired the game.

We heard cheering and muttering as we turned to see that the game players have finished. But unfortunately I recognized them. I hate seeing people that I haven’t seen for a long time.

“Mary-Anne? What are you doing here?” asked a guy with dark brown hair and green eyes.

“Um… came for a visit” I replied slightly nervous to see him.

“With a new boyfriend I see” said a guy with ash blonde hair.

I turned to Bob who looked confuse at me. “Yea” I answered him.

The guy with the brown hair gave a face as he looked at Bob.

“Aaron, nice to see you dude!” Anthony patted the ash blonde hair’s back.

“Uh… you too. You didn’t tell us that Mary came for a visit” Aaron said.

“Yea, she just came as a surprise” Anthony smiled. “And Eric… you’re here too” he said with some anger in his voice.

“Yea… I am” he turned to me, “Mary you look beautiful today. Are you here to stay?”

I shook my head.

“Oh ok, you they made the mall even bigger I can give you a tour if you like” he smirked.

“Uh… no thank you” I smiled a forced smile. “Come on Bob there’s that other game that I wanna show you” I said and pushed Bob.

“Oh wait!” Eric came up to us, “We haven’t met. I’m Eric, Mary-Anne’s ex boyfriend” he gave hand his hand.

“Uh… I’m Bob her boyfriend” he shook his hand.

I gave him a death glare before I pushed Bob off.

“Gosh, if I knew he’d be here…” I trailed off.

“Hey it’s ok” Bob put his hand on my shoulder.

“No it’s not that”

“Then why?”

“He’s just… theer was a reason why I broke up with him and I don’t wanna talk about it” I said, “Hey what did Anthony tell you before we left?”

“Oh he told me stuff about you and your life here. The ones about you not wanting to talk about it when we first met”

“The what? I didn’t get it”

“Your old foster family and shit oh and the old you break-her-heart-and-will-kill-you thing too” he scratched his blonde messy hair.

“Oh…” I looked down.

“It’s ok, we can talk about it later” he said.

I nodded, “Hey lets playth eracing cars, I’m so gonna beat you!”

“Oh yea right. Sure you will. Dude I’m the master of racing cars. You haven’t seen me in my spare time. I verse Frank all the time and I win” he said proudly.

“Well, I’m better than Frankie!” I stuck out my tongue then sat on one of the machines.

“We’ll see” Bob sat down too, “Fine a bet. I win then I get to… do the 7 minutes in heaven shit and for you… I can take you shopping and you can buy anything you want when you win”

I widened my eyes.

“I was joking it wont happen… hmmm something else” he began to think.

“No it’s cool. We’ll do 7 minutes in heaven”

“You serious?” he looked at me surprised.

I nodded.

Oooh, I’m so ready for this. I should purposely lose.







hehe please review like i said spelling mistakes and weird sentances and shit dont blame me blame the school bell that rings! yea once again i'm a skul!
sorry i promise i'll try and stop doing my stories at school lol
please review...
is it going good???



xx
Sign up to rate and review this story