Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > My Foster Life

Chapter 28

by disturbedangel6 5 reviews

meet another friend and Eris aint gonna give up.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG - Genres: Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Published: 2007-11-25 - Updated: 2007-11-25 - 1113 words

0Unrated
“OMG, I won!” Bob was surprised that he won the race and I was surprised that I didn’t have to try and lose.

“You cheated!” I pointed at him, “I demand a rematch!”

“Too late honey. You’re all mine now” he gave me a sloppy kiss on the cheek.

I pretended to get disgusted, but you wouldn’t because Bob’s sloppy kisses are so adorable. “You disgusting man!” I said in my British accent which isn’t hard for an Aussie to speak British… well for me it isn’t.

He smiled, “If you want, we could play another round and if I win again we’ll double the minutes” he winked at me.

Ooh 14 minutes! I blushed, “But of course I’ll win” I smiled.

“Game on”

We pushed our coins in the gaming machine for another race.





And like I planned, I won by a teensy bit.

“Yes!” I stood up, “Shopping!”

“Great, we both get what we want” Bob stated.

“What?” Nat popped in from no where.

We both blushed, “Nothing” we both said in unison.

She looked at us with a confused expression, “Um… anyways Eric won’t go. He’s like hooked onto you bad, Mary” she leaned in as she lowered her voice.

I took a glance at Eric who intensely stared back at me.

“If you want I can punch him” Bob said as he glared at Eric.

I shook my head, “Don’t. Ok let’s go” I said to Nat.

She nodded and called Anthony over and we walked out.






“Wow, never knew that Eric can be so obsessive over you” Anthony said as we reached the mall.

I shrugged my shoulders, “Ok, Bob. I want some shirts and ooh purple skinny, please” I fluttered my eyelashes at him.

He rolled his eyes, “Show me the way and I will buy it”

I squealed and I grabbed his arm, “We’ll be back!” I called out
to Nat and Anthony.

“Meet at the food court in one hour!” Anthony called back.

I nodded and led Bob the way.






“I want all these” I smiled with 3 different shirt and 2 different jeans in my grasp.

He rolled his eyes, “Fine”

“Bob, if you don’t have any money then I won’t buy anything” I looked at him seriously.

He shook his head and chuckled, “No I do. Just go to the checkout” he smiled.

“Are you sure?”

He nodded.

“Ok, you’re cause” I said and walked to the checkout chick that I awfully recognized.

“Mary-Anne?” a chick with dyed long beach blonde hair and brown eyes.

I gave her a warm smile, “Haylie?” I said in surprise.

“How have you been darling?” she walked around the checkout table and hugged me tight.

“I’ve been good. How about you?” I hugged back.

She let go, “I’ve been fine. OMG but did I miss you” she checked me out, “Why don’t we go out tonight and catch up” she winked at me.

I looked uncomfortably at her. Now one thing with Hayley is that she’s a lesbian. What she said was actually something else; she meant it in another way. But she did confess her feelings to me before I moved which just shocked me. But she’s cool that I’m straight and everything.

I uncomfortably chuckled, “Uh… sorry no, I’m going home tonight”

“Aww!” she gave me puppy dog eyes, “Why are you here for a short
time?”

I shrugged my shoulders, “Maybe next time”

She nodded, “So, your new foster better?”

I nodded, “Yea, they’re mad”

She turned to Bob who was smiling at us. “You know him?” she asked me.

I turned to Bob, “OMG, I totally forgot. Bob come here, meet Hayley my friend” I gestured to him.

He smiled and greeted Hayley.

“And Hayley this is Bob, my boyfriend” I said proudly.

“Ooh! Hey nice to meet you. Gosh Mary is so lucky to have a hot boyfriend!”

He blushed, “Thanks”

“OMG! What am I doing here? My manager would kill me if she saw us like this” she said and quickly returned back behind the checkout table, “Are you buying those?””

I nodded and put the clothes on the table.

“That’s $76.60” she stated.

I turned to Bob who gave her the money.

“Bob, you don’t have to you know” I said.

“Mary, its ok” he said, “Remember the deal?”

I blushed as I remembered.

“Mary!”

Gosh everyone loves me (sarcasm).

I turned around and saw Eric and Aaron. I rolled my eyes. “Yes?” I answered.

“I need to talk to you for a minute” Eric said.

I sighed and looked at Bob who took a step towards Eric.

“Bob, its ok. It’ll only take a minute” I said and walked after Eric.

We were outside the shop when Eric started to talk.

“Mary, I’m so happy that you came back and from a girl’s point of view, you’re trying to make me jealous, and it worked”

I raised an eyebrow, “Um…that’s not exactly…”

“Mary, I’m sorry for what I did and… I want you back. I promise that I’ll treat you like a queen. Better than that blonde dude”

“Bob” I corrected him, “And thanks
for the um… offer but I never did intend you to envy me but I love Bob and you should have thought about what you did before we broke up”

He sighed, “Listen, remember when we were together? I treated you like a princess”

“Then treated me like dirt. Look Eric I don’t care. I’m over you and I moved on. You should too, well actually I think you have” I crossed my arms.

“Yes I did… but when you came, I gave up. I need you”

“Go and die is for all I care” I raised my head and walked into the shop to greet Bob.

“You ok?” Bob hugged me.

“Hmm” I nodded.

“Bitch, you better watch your back” Eric called out and walked off with Aaron following him.

I shivered.

Bob who felt me shiver kissed my forehead, “He’s not gonna hurt you, I promise you that”

“Bob, I’m scared. You never know what he’s gonna do. I want to go home now” I mumbled.

He nodded.

I hope we can get home safe.







anyways again i am at skul my net is under construction and yea.... but i edited it so yea....
anyways please tell me what you think!
need inspiration!
:)

oh and just heard that hawthorne heights lead guitarist has died
god bless him!


xx
Sign up to rate and review this story