Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > My Foster Life

Chapter 29

by disturbedangel6 3 reviews

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG - Genres: Romance - Published: 2007-11-27 - Updated: 2007-11-28 - 2026 words

0Unrated
We walked quickly to the food court and easily found Anthony and Nat sitting eating their Oporto so fast.

“Nat, Anthony. We’re going back home” I announced as we reached them.

They looked like rabbits about to get hit by a car with their wide eyes.

“What?” Anthony choked on his food.

“Why?” Nat stood up.

“It’s Eric. He’s getting scary” I searched the floor as I rubbed my arm to get rid of the goose bumps.
“He can’t do anything to you. You’ve got Bob and me” Anthony said.
“I don’t care. I don’t want to risk it” I looked at Bob.
“We better go then” Bob said, “I booked a flight that departure in ½ an hour”
“What? When can we see you guys again?” Nat asked.
“You guys can come over one day” I said.
“Totally” Anthony agreed.
I hesitantly smiled back, “Come on, let’s go”

“Bye! I love you guys!” I waved at them before we headed into the plane.
“It’s you and me now” Bob wrapped his arm around my waist as we walked to our seat.
“Hmmm” I nodded.
After we settled down and the plane was in the air flying, I turned to Bob who was watching some movie. I pulled off his headphone which startled him, “Bob?”
“Yea?” he rubbed his eyes.
“I’m sorry for dragging you to New York”
He chuckled and squeezed my cheek, “You’re so cute! But I’m glad I came after you. I got to know you more and plus I learned about your past and we’re travelling alone together”
I smiled at him. I was safe now.
“So how about that deal” Bob smirked.
“The 7 minutes in heaven?”
“Yea”
“How?” I raised my dark eyebrows.
“Toilets” he smirked and pointed to the toilets that was down the aisle.
I slapped his arm as I blushed, “Bob! How rude! We’re not in a hotel”
He sighed; “Fine, later” he grinned and turned back to his movie. Suddenly he turned back to me with a worried look on his face. “Mary?”
“Hmmm?” I looked through the movies on demand.
“You know… I’m not forcing you to -,”
I turned to him, “Bob, you’re not forcing me and plus I want to too” he still had a worried face. “And if I’m not ready, I will tell you”
He nodded, “Ok”
We smiled and went back to our movies.

“Mary. My parents have no grudge against you” Bob said for the thousandth time.
I sighed, “Fine”
We were at the front porch of our house and I was too scared to open the door and greet Mr. and Mrs. Bryar.
I took a deep breath and opened the door.
“Mum, dad. We’re home” Bob called out from behind me.
In a few seconds Mr. and Mrs. Bryar rushed to the hallway and both hugged me at the same time.
“Oh gosh, Mary! Don’t scare us like that!” Mrs. Bryar said.
“Sorry” I mumbled.
“Honey don’t worry. We understand you. So how have you guys been?” Mr. Bryar asked.
I shrugged my shoulder.
“We’ve been good. Met some of Mary’s friends” Bob explained.
“Wow, that's nice” Mrs. Bryar stroked my black unruly hair.
I gave a quick smile.
“So how’s Gerard?” Bob looked at me but asked his parents.
“He’s fine thanks God” Mr. Bryar had her hand on her chest, “He woke up right after Bob went”
We nodded.
“But erm…” Mrs. Bryar looked at us uncomfortably, “Gerard… he can’t stop reciting Mary’s name” she touched my shoulder, “I suppose you should go and visit him honey”
My head started pumping like a massive headache. It felt like my brain was hitting my skull to get out. My body felt numb for a second. My head was spinning and my eyes blanked out. I heard Mrs. Bryar call out my name.
“I…I…” was all I could say more like choke out.
I felt Bob’s hand around my waist trying to keep me upright. He asked me something but I could not make out what he said.
Suddenly everything went clear. My eyes cleared and my head slowed its pumping and spinning. I looked around and saw the shocked faces of Mr. and Mrs. Bryar and Bob.
“Honey, are you ok?” Mrs. Bryar asked. Her hand was still on my shoulder but she was gripping it.
“Fine” I breathed. I wasn’t fine. I was shocked and confused form this.
“Mary, sit down” Bob said and led me to the sofa.
I sat on the ever so comfortable sofa and was about to fall asleep but I didn’t allow myself.
“What happened?” Bob asked.
“I… I don’t know” I mumbled, “Just had a dizzy moment” I smiled.
Mrs. Bryar came in with a glass of water and gave it to me.
I incredibly drank the glass of water in less than 30 seconds.
“You should lie down” Bob said. He looked so worried.
“No Bob, I’m fine” I said.
“Are you sure?”
“Yes!” I said in a frustrated voice.
He looked taken back.
I stood up and steadied myself, “I’m going to have a shower” I mumbled.
“But honey-,” Mrs. Bryar started.
“Please, I’m fine” I said.
I stomped upstairs and entered the white bedroom. I stripped off Nat’s clothes and stared at myself in the mirror. I looked so pale and my green eyes were out of colour. It must be from stress, I thought to myself. My eyes were slightly red and my black long hair was tangled and not cared for. I shrugged my shoulders and turned the shower on.

After the shower, I was so tired that I headed to my bedroom to sleep. I couldn’t even be bothered to change into my pyjamas so I was in my bathrobe. I entered my room and saw Bob sitting on my bed who was busy tracing the patterned on my quilt cover with his index finger.
He noticed my presence and looked up, “Mary, you’re not ok” he said.
My eye lids drooped low as I sat next to him.
“You looked tired and stressed out” he ran his thumb across my cheek.
“I am”
“Here” he stood up, “Sleep”
I nodded and went under the blanket and laid my head on the soft pillow. “Bob?” I mumbled.
“Hmm?”
“Sleep with me” I whispered to tired to talk.
He took off a few clothing and slid under the blanket and wrapped his arms around my waist. His lips left a kiss on my cheek and whispered “I love you” to my ear before I drifted off to a deep sleep.

I stretched and yawned as I opened my eyes.
“Good morning my sleeping queen” Bob whispered.
I smiled and patted is cheek, “Good morning prince charming”
He stroked my arm as he stared deep into my eyes. I raised my head and touché his lips with mine. His kiss always blows me away and that everything feels like nothing. He climbed on top of me without his lips leaving mine. He forced his tongue into my mouth and our tongues danced. I felt his smooth hand on my leg as he rose up to my thigh.
His lips left mine, “I love you Mary” he panted.
“I love you too” I breathed and immediately his lips crashed onto mine.
I ran my fingers through his messy blonde hair slightly pushing him to me.
Suddenly we heard something fall to the ground and we both stopped what we were doing and looked around. My bedroom floor was spotless and then we looked at each other with fear in our faces.
“Bob, could that be your parents?” I whispered.
“I don’t know” he whispered back and slowly opened the door, “There not here”
I sat up, “Ok, I’m going to change”
He nodded and walked out.
Well I hope that his parents weren’t spying on us. That would be truly embarrassing. I wore my nice clothes because i decided that I should go and see Gerard in the hospital.
I went downstairs and found Bob eating cereal.
“Bob, I’m thinking of going to the hospital to see Gerard” I said.
He surprisingly did not look surprised, “Ok, first eat then go”
He loves his food. I nodded, “By the way. Where’s your parents?”
“Out… but they didn't leave a note” he looked confused.
I did too.

We arrived at the hospital in about ½ and hour and thankfully didn’t see Gerard’s parents. We stood in front of his hospital room. I was afraid to go in and face Gerard. It felt like a long time since I saw him but it’s only been a few days.
“If you want-,” Bob was about to suggest something I didn’t want to hear.
I shook my head and opened the door.
“And Star fire from Teen Titans just…” Ray stopped talking when he saw us enter.
All 4 heads turned to Bob and I.
“Um… hi” I said.
“OMG Mary! You came!” Mikey stood up and ran to hug me.
“Hey Mikey. I missed you” I hugged him.
“Mary I’m so sorry”
“You didn’t do anything” I smiled as I let go.
“Hey Mary. Nice to see you back” Frank smiled.
“Yea, we’re sorry too” Ray scratched his head.
I grinned, “That’s ok” I hugged them both.
“Hey dude, how have you been?” Frank asked Bob as they did that manly thing that involved them hitting each other’s chest.
“Fine” Bob grinned.
“Hey lets got o the café down stairs. They have cheap yummy stuff” Mikey said.
I knew hat he was doing.
“Yes” I agreed Frank and Ray as they got out.
“Come on Bob” Mikey pulled Bob away from me.
I smiled at Bob reassuring him that I was fine with it.
I turned to Gerard who was staring at me unemotionally.
“Hi” I said hesitantly.
“Mary, what are you doing here?” he asked.
He looked pale and it was obvious that he lost weight. He has some few healed bruises all over his face that was from Bob. I felt sorry for him.
“I’m here to see how you’re doing” I sat down on the chair beside his bed.
“I’ve been good” he looked at his bed sheet.
“Gerard, I need you to move on” I decided to change to my main subject.
His hazel eyes were watery now but he didn’t say anything.
“Please, I can’t stand to see you like this” I continued.
“Do you know how much you mean to me?” he sobbed.
My mouth was open due to the fact that I haven’t seen Gerard cry before. “Yes I do” I wrapped my hand around his, “But I want you to let go of me and forget about me”
“I can’t
“he shook his head.
“Yes you can” I said in my soothing voice.
“Please Mary, I need you back. I’ll be good this time” a tear trailed down his cheek.
“Don't lose control Gerard. You were born without me and you will live without me”
“What if I don’t want to” he frowned.
“You will”
“Please Mary, don’t leave me” he squeezed my hand.
This time my eyes were watery too, “Gerard, I’m going to help you through this nothing more”
He shook his head, “Please Mary, I need you” he sobbed, “We’re meant to be together”
I felt dizzy again and I tried to focus on the white wall to control the dizziness but it got worst. I heard Gerard’s voice but it sounded distant as id I was far away. My vision started to blacken as my dizziness got worse and worse until I was swallowed by the darkness and felt the cold hard floor under my body. I couldn’t resurface the darkness.




canyt edit! sorry!

SCHOOOOOL!
plz review!
Sign up to rate and review this story