Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Devil's Little Sister

Devil's Little Sister

by MCR_music_mad_girl 3 reviews

When untold family secrets are told to someone in DSL and MCR will it violently tear relationships and bands apart?

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Warnings: [?] - Published: 2007-10-21 - Updated: 2007-10-21 - 962 words

0Unrated
[[ - Devil's Little Sister band members:

Al K. Holic (Jimmy)- Drums {26}
Jebus Kwist (David)- Rhythm Guitar {22}
Stu. Pidazole (Stewey)- Lead Guitar {19}
Heaven Lee (Emily)- Bass Guitar / Back Up Vocals {20}
Venomous Wish (Aimee)- Lead Vocals {23}
Synister Shadows (Chester)- Vocals / Piano {25}

My Chemical Romance

Gerard Way - 27
Mikey Way - 23
Frank Iero - 22
Ray Toro - 27
Matt Pelissier - 25
[Story WILL feature Bob Bryar but not as the My Chem drummer.]-]]


Aimee’s POV

I jumped on to my older cousin hugging the living shit out of him.

“Jez Am if I didn’t know you two were family I would have sworn you were lovers.” Jimmy shouted behind me.

But I didn’t care; he was my favourite cousin ever! I had the right to hug the man tight.

“Fuck Aimee, I need to live!” Brian slightly yelled into my ear.

I pulled away and grinned. “Thank you so much for getting us on this tour! Did you know we even got a proper tour bus?”

He laughed throwing his arm around my shoulder. “Yeah, be grateful. Do you have all your gear on board?”

“BRIAN!” Chester screamed from behind me. “Thanks for hooking us up dude.”

“No probs bro. Listen I have to go get my guys ready for the road. I’ll see you at the meeting okay?”

I nodded and turned to Em, our bassist. “Can you believe it? Us on Warped Tour?”

“I know. And to think we used to pay to into this show, now were fucking playing!” she high fives me and we turned to the four guys, who were typically, drinking.

“You wanna beer?” Stu asked us. I nod and so does Em. “Your to young to drink.”

Emily huffed and just starred at him. “Excuse me? Hello I’m like twenty your nineteen. Don’t dare try fucking boss me around.” Oh the siblings loved each other so much.

We laughed; it was also typical for Emily and Stu to argue of alcohol. One time she got so mad at him she bit the top of his baby finger off. Good times, good times.

I pulled Jimmy’s hand and made him go around to the other buses and bands. Just ‘cause I’m pure nosey and love socializing.

We first meet Good Charlotte they seem ok. When I was told Joel and the bassist were twins I was shocked they looked nothing alike!

Then Juilette and the Licks. Man I was glad other chicks were touring. I love Em and all but she can get so over hyper active it’s annoying.

Bummer about Juilette and the Licks was they were only touring a little over a week, while we were the whole tour. Nice.

Jimmy and me had been engaged eight months. We had basically grown up together and went to the same high schools blah, blah, blah.

Actually it’s a typical love story. Known each other most of our life’s, start a band together, date, get engaged, get pregnant before wedding, get married in a cheap Vegas chapel and they all lived crappily ever after.

Except I’m not getting pregnant yet or getting married in Vegas or going to live crappily ever after. My mom is planning our wedding, all I have to do is go dress fittings and be at the church on time.

“Babe what time did Brian say he wanted us to meet the guys at?” Jimmy asked me.

“What? Eh, half six I think.”

“Okay. I love you.” He whispered kissing my lips. “Wanna see if we can get the double bed in the bus?”

I nodded. “I love you too.”

An hour later all six of us walked to were Brian told us to wait. When we saw him there were at least ten guys behind him.

Was it just me or were bands getting fucking bigger? I mean what were they playing the sax?

“Hey Am this is the guys I wanted you to meet.” Brian said pointing behind them. “Okay so this is Gerard, Mikey, Matt, Frank and Ray. They’re in My Chemical Romance.”

We all shook their hands but there were like six more people behind them. I assumed they were another band.

“This is Bert, Brandon, Jepha and Quinn. They’re in The Used.”

“Cool. So these two bands are like your bitches?” Emily asked and Stu hit her.

We shook their hands to but there was two people left and they were hardly a two-man band!

“Yeah pretty much. And this is Worm, our brilliant security guard and Bob he’s The Used soundman and a good friend of mine.”

“Awesome.” I turned to Jimmy. “Can we name our first child Bob?” he shook his head. “Why the fuck not?”

“’Cause our first kid is gonna be a chick.” He replied snaking his arms around my waist. I smiled as he rested his head on my shoulder.

“No lovey dovey shit in front of me.” Brian said towards us. “Your mom told me to look out for ‘her little angel’ on tour.” I hated when he air quoted people.

I scrunched up my face. “For that you have to wear a tux to the wedding!” our band laughed while the others just starred at us.

“Hey who wants to go drinking? We have a fuck load of drink in our bus. No idea how it got there but I intend to drink it.” David asked and most of the guys nodded.

This was going to be some night. The all looked half drunk anyway. Brian said something about the tours and walked off with Worm. But the Bob dude stayed.

{{So what do you think? Should I continue? Comments are loved !}}
Sign up to rate and review this story