Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > There's more to life than Dying (Chapter 1)

There's more to life than dying (Chapter 3)

by Kyoko-Uchiha 0 reviews

Frerard!!! So Gerard starts talking to someone, but his head hurts so bad that he doesn't want to open his eyes. So how does he know who he's talking to?

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Romance - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way - Warnings: [!] - Published: 2007-11-03 - Updated: 2007-11-03 - 178 words

0Unrated
CHAPTER 3

Gerard sits on a sofa, too absorbed with the throbbing pain in his head to do anything else.

"Hey man, you okay?" he hears a voice ask,
"Not really. Just annoyed and pissed off," he says.
"Why what's wrong?" the voice asks,
"Well you see, last night me and Mikey made some sleeping arrangements and I was put sleeping in the same room as the guy i REALLY like, but I know he'll never like me back. So I figure I'm not good enough for him so i'll just go kill myself," Gerard says.
"Don't think so low of yourself man, you never know what the other guy might think. Who knows? He might love you back," the voice says. The voice removes Gerard's hands from his face and tells him to open his eyes.

So Gerard follows the instructions of the voice and opens his eyes, once he does he sees hazel eyes looking back at him. He sees the hazel eyes of the man he loves. They eyes...of Frank Iero.

.........So what happens next?.....
Sign up to rate and review this story