Categories > Cartoons > Class of the Titans

I won't say I'm In Love

by Korikian 2 reviews

Theresa and Atlanta have a girls night in and watch Disneys Hercules. my first ever Song Fic.

Category: Class of the Titans - Rating: G - Genres: Romance - Warnings: [!] - Published: 2007-11-03 - Updated: 2007-11-04 - 701 words - Complete

0Unrated
Okay here's the deal this is my first ever song fic normally I don't like them but today I will make an exception.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Atlanta sat on the couch gripping the pillow tightly, Next to her sat their resident physic. The guys had gone out to the movies and they were having a girls night.

“I can’t believe the only movie we could find was this old thing,” said Atlanta grabbing a handful of popcorn “I used to love Hercules when I was a kid”

“Who woulda thought that this stuff was real” Theresa said smiling. “well except the gods look nothing like the real thing.”

“No way its almost at my favourite part” Atlanta said grinning “I knew all the words when I was a kid”

“This song reminds me of a certain someone,” Theresa said grinning at the confused redhead.

“Really who?” she asked

“Oh don’t act all innocent Atlanta I know you really like Archie” She said smiling.

Atlanta blushed such a bright red it almost matched her hair “No way” she said “I only like Archie as a friend, and I’ve learned my lesson that guys are just trouble especially after Pan”

“Oh really” Theresa smirked as Atlanta stood up and began to sing as I won’t say I’m in love came on.

“If there's a prize for rotten judgement
I guess I've already won that
No man is worth the aggravation
That's ancient history, been there, done that!” she sang along with Meg.

“Who'd'ya think you're kiddin'
He's the Earth and heaven to you
Try to keep it hidden
Honey, we can see right through you
Girl, ya can't conceal it
We know how ya feel and
Who you're thinking of” Theresa sang back, smiling at Atlanta’s expression.

“No chance, no way
I won't say it, no, no” she answered back trying to look annoyed

“You swoon, you sigh
why deny it, uh-oh” Theresa said falling back against the couch

“It's too cliché
I won't say I'm in love” she said stubbornly.

“I thought my heart had learned its lesson
It feels so good when you start out
My head is screaming get a grip, girl
Unless you're dying to cry your heart out
Oh”

“You keep on denying
Who you are and how you're feeling
Baby, we're not buying
Hon, we saw ya hit the ceiling
Face it like a grown-up
When ya gonna own up
That ya got, got, got it bad” Theresa sang back watching Atlanta try and hide her grin.

“No chance, now way
I won't say it, no, no”

“Give up, give in
Check the grin you're in love”

“This scene won't play,
I won't say I'm in love” Atlanta said her face turning red.

“You're doin flips read our lips
You're in love”

“You're way off base
I won't say it
Get off my case
I won't say it” Atlanta sang crossing her arms her face still bright red.

“Girl, don't be proud
It's O.K. you're in love” Theresa sang right back

“Oh
At least out loud,
I won't say I'm in love” sighed Atlanta as she fell back against the couch.

Theresa smiled “Now was that all that hard to admit?” she asked

“Who said I was admitting anything” Atlanta said turning away to hide her blush. “I was just singing the song. So can we just finish the movie.”

“Oh Alright” she said smiling as she turned towards the TV screen again.

“I mean I don’t think I’m in love…” Atlanta thought to herself thinking of Archie. “No!” she yelled inside her head “I just can’t be in love with HIM.” she said angrily in her head.” He’s my friend nothing more!” she said firmly to herself. “At least I think so…” she thought a small smile appearing on her face when she thought of him.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Okay I hope this didn’t totally suck I was listening to this song and thinking about stuff and just spur of the moment I started writing this. Hope it wasn’t to awful. I think I might actually write another chapter after this who knows depends on if inspiration hits.

Korikian.
Sign up to rate and review this story