Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > To Make It Better

Phone Numbers

by peteysgirl89 3 reviews

Will Pete find Holly in the phone book? Read to find out.

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: R - Genres: Drama - Published: 2007-11-05 - Updated: 2007-11-05 - 689 words

1Ambiance
Chapter 7:

“God damn it. How many god damn Brown’s are there in this god damned thing?” Pete asks searching through the phone book frantically.

“Dude this may take some time. Just calm down it’ll be alright. God what are you going to do if she’s not even in there?” Patrick says trying not to laugh at Pete.

“Will you just be quiet and get ready to write her number down if I find it?”

“Okay, okay I was just saying.”

“Son of a bitch. Her name is not in here. After like a zillion fucking Brown’s and not one of them is her. What am I going to do?” he says as he sinks down onto the floor.

“Dude it’ll be alright I promise. There’s lots of other ways to get a phone number or an address for that matter,” Patrick says bending down as he’s talking.

“Like what?”

“Well you could call the police department and ask tell them that you’re trying to get a hold of her because a long lost family member died or something.”

“Oh yeah I bet that would go over real well,” Pete says laughing at his best friend’s resolution to his problem.

“Well dude it hasn’t even been a day yet, Give it a little time and I’m sure she’ll find it soon.”

“But I need that stuff.”

“I know you do man. Just wait a few hours and then file a report or something.”

“Dude you have the weirdest logic of anyone I have ever met in my entire life and that’s a lot,” Pete says as his phone rings. He scrambles to his feet practically running over Patrick as he grabs the phone off the cradle answering it, “Hello?”

“Is this Pete Wentz?”

“Yes who’s this?”

“This is Holly Brown.”

“How did you get my phone number?”

“Well it’s the funniest thing actually. I was in a Café downtown when I bumped into Andy. He asked me if I had your bag and I told him I had taken it out of my car and took into my apartment so it wouldn’t get stolen. He gave me your phone number and I told him I would call you as soon as I got home.”

“Oh thank god. I was just trying to find you in the phone book and was starting to get very frustrated because you weren’t in there.”

“Yeah I just got a phone so they haven’t really had the chance to put my number in there yet.”

“I see. So do you want to tell me where you live so I can come pick up my bag?”

“Uh yeah. Do you have a pen and paper?”

“Yeah right here by the phone. So go ahead with your address.”

“Okay it’s 462 West Palm Street on the south side of town. Can you find it?”

“I’m sure I can. I’ve been around here for ages it feels like so yeah I’ll come get it now. Is that okay?”

“Yeah that’s fine. I’ll be here waiting for you.”

“Um can I have your number too just in case I can’t find my way and have to call you?”

“Yeah sure. My number is 312-4102.”

“Okay Holly thanks. I’ll be there as soon as I can. Hopefully I won’t get lost.”

“Yeah hopefully. See you in a few,” she says hanging up the phone.

“Thanks God,” Pete says sitting the phone back into it’s cradle.

“I’m taking it that she has it and that was her,” Patrick says looking over at Pete with an amused expression.

“Yes to both of those. I have to go and pick it up now actually,” he says grabbing his hoodie throwing it on.

“Alright dude well just call me later and let me know what happens.”

“I will. See you later,” he says leaving his house.

So there's Chapter 7. I know it was short so sorry about that. Please review and tell me what you think.
Sign up to rate and review this story