Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > For real..?

Chapter 4

by iluvgee 3 reviews

Read...and review =]

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres: Romance - Characters: Gerard Way - Published: 2007-11-05 - Updated: 2007-11-05 - 550 words

0Unrated
[Im kinda hoping it's gonna get a bit better now...hopefully! r && r!!]

Chapter Four

“Thanks, keep the change” Mya said rushed, as she got out of the taxi.

She was already 10 minutes late for the “date” and she wondered what Gerard would think of her.

As she looked around she couldn’t find him anywhere outside, so she decided to go in and try there.

When she was inside Starbucks, she easily picked him out, this was probably because, there was only 6 other people there.

She walked over to were he was sitting;

“Hi...” She was nervous and didn’t know what to do...Gerard stood up.

“Hey, I just got the drinks in”

Mya looked around the room “Oh thanks.” She took her jacket off and, they both sat down.

At first there was a real bitterly silence between them.

“You look real nice” Gerard smiled and carried on looking her over. He obviously liked what he was seeing.

“Really?! I thought I looked crap, thanks! She smiled; she was so amazed that he complimented her on how she looked.

He looked at her one more time;

“No way do you look crap! I’m gonna be honest with you...” Gerard paused “I think you’re really pretty...”

Both Gerard and Mya blushed.

She was lost for words.

“You...you actually think that, your not just saying it to be polite? She wondered what his next answer would be.

“Oh come on, I wouldn’t just say that! I mean just look at yourself!”

He gave another pause; Mya was left hanging on to what he was going to say.

“Your bloody gorgeous! I bet he’s one lucky guy…”

“I’m single, that’s why I’m here…” She smiled.

“Oh really?!” Gerard said in a flirtatious voice.

Mya hit his arm in a gentle playing way, “I didn’t mean it like that!”

The both laughed.

“Yeah sure you didn’t!” Gerard winked at her, she blushed and giggled.

“I’m having a real good time! She blurted out all of a sudden.

“I’m glad to hear it, I’m enjoying it too, plus I’ve got a bonus…a great view.”

Mya couldn’t help but laugh “Oh shut up you man whore!” She jokingly exclaimed.

Gerard pulled a shocked face as a joke, “I am very offended!” The shocked face turned into a sad one, this made Mya laugh more.

“Aw” She pulled him towards her and hugged him;

“I’m so very sorry!” They both just burst out laughing uncontrollably.

It was unbelievable on how much flirting was going on between them both.

A few hours had gone by and they were still acting in the same tarty way.

“Mya…are you busy tomorrow night?” Gerard asked shyly.

Mya smiled, she knew what was going on; “No…”

When he heard her answer he smiled with joy.

“Well would you like to go out for a meal with me?”

“Oh Gerard…I’d love too!” she was so excited by this that she leant in and kissed him gently on his check.

“Well that was nice!” Gerard smirked.

“Glad you liked it…” Mya smiled.

[Right..hope you like so far..i'm not adding anymore chapters till i get reviews...so r && r =D]
Sign up to rate and review this story