Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance

Give 'Em Hell, Kid

by Sorrows 4 reviews

This is a standalone I did for an english hand-in, but I figured I'd post it here. It's about Gerard, Frank and Bob, anyways.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG - Genres: Angst,Drama - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way - Published: 2007-11-05 - Updated: 2007-11-05 - 980 words - Complete

0Unrated
"Oh sugar, I told you what would happen if you misbehaved..." Gerards hands ran over Bobs neck. "I told you not to talk about it, didn't I?"
The blonde boy tried to call for help, but his mouth was immediately covered with the lips of his attacker. Once Gerard was certain his victim was too out of breath to scream, he let go.
"You sick bastard" Bob stared at Gerard with perfect ice blue eyes. "Let me go, or else..."
"Or else what? You'll kill me?" Gerard couldn't help but let a giggled escape his chapped lips. "Oh no, I think it'll be the other way around..." he smiled, as he reached for his knife.


*

Frank Ieros tiny feet could barely carry him as he ran down the stairs of his school a little faster than his 5'4" frame would normally allow. He didn't care whether he got hurt or not, this was an emergency. He needed to talk to his boyfriend, and he needed to talk to him /now/. As soon as he reached his dormitory, he tore the third door on the left open, and collapsed into his Gerards arms. First then he let his tears flow freely.
"Honey, what's happened?"
Frank wiped his eyes on his sleeve, and looked up at Gerard. His eyes took in the beautiful sight of his boyfriend.
"The... t-the cops just called... They found B-Bob" Frank stuttered, and burst into tears again. The guys' good friend, Bob Bryar, had been missing for a week.
"Oh shit... He's okay, right?"
"He's... He's dead. We have to go down to the station to identify the body"
Gerards face froze in shock. Frank let his hand wander to Gerards cheek, and cupped it.
"Baby... We're gonna get through this. Don't worry... We'll be okay." he cooed. To be honest, he wasn't sure he believed that himself.

*

The trip to the coroners office seemed longer than it was. Not a single word was spoken between the two, and when they stepped out of their black BMW, Frank was quick to take his lovers hand. His grip tightened when they stepped into the little ward, and their view to the white sheet covering the dead body was clear. A small man with a rather enormous nose entered the room.
"If you could step aside, please. Are you ready for this?"
The young couple nodded in approval. Frank could already feel that choked feeling you get in your throat when you know the tears are approaching, and as a result of that he held even harder onto his boyfriends arm. Gerards face, on the other hand, was almost stoic.
The small coroner lifted the top part of the sheet, revealing the corpses face. Gerard finally reacted to the whole situation, and burst into tears, his jet black hair covering those deep hazel eyes that Frank found much comfort in.
Frank was the first to snap out of the shock. He turned to the coroner, and nodded. The body was Bobs. His previously bright, ice blue eyes were now vacant and blank. His bottom lip was stained with blood, and his whole face had froze in a terrified expression.
A nurse led them out of the room, and showed them a bench they could sit on. After asking them if they needed anything, she drifted away, probably to do the exact same thing with a different pair of shocked, mourning and crying human beings.

*

It had been a week since Frank had gotten the phone call, and his and Gerards relationship had been, if only, tense since then. They had barely talked, all they had done was quietly get through the day, only to cry themselves to sleep at night. They hadn't had anything to eat, except for the occasional lunch bags brought to them by their school friends.
Frank had had enough. It wasn't healthy for either of them to keep things bottled up inside, he knew they had to talk about it. The second Gerard woke up, Frank pulled him up, and managed to make him sit on the edge of the bed.
"Gerard?"
No response.
"Gerard, honey, talk to me."
All he got this time was a grunt.
"Seriously, I can't take this anymore! Our best friend just got murdered, we need to talk about it!" Frank was on the verge of tears.
All Gerard did, was lay back down, and pull the duvet back up, covering himself completely. Frank snapped, and placed a swift smack on his boyfriends head.
"FINE! You wanna talk, let's talk!" Gerard suddenly rose from the bed, and threw his pillow back onto the still warm duvet. "I did it, okay? I killed him! He kept talking about you. He loved you, did you know that? Of course you didn't. I just couldn't fucking take it anymore. Whenever you left the room, he would talk about how hot you looked, how he wanted you. It's more than I was ever mean to deal with!" Gerard glanced over at Frank, who was now staring straight forward with his eyes wide open. He took a deep breath before he continued to yell.
"He didn't care that I was with you, he always talked about how he was going to make a move on you. So I took him out in the alley next to Johnnie's, and I stabbed him". Gerard seemed to be perplexed that he had just come clean, and backed up against the wall before he sank to the floor.
"Oh my God... You killed Bob?!
"Yes, I killed Bob. And baby, I just realized something. I can't let you go free to tell the cops this..."
Frank noticed something he had never seen before in Gerards eyes, something that looked a lot like insanity.
"Gerard... What the hell are you talking about? Gerard..?"
"Shut up, Frankie, it's time to sleep"
Sign up to rate and review this story