Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Losing Teeth

admit it!!!

by juicygirl 0 reviews

Stupid girl meets stupid boy, stupidity ensues.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: R - Genres: Drama - Characters: Frank Iero - Warnings: [V] [X] - Published: 2007-11-05 - Updated: 2007-11-05 - 1100 words

0Unrated
Losing teeth


Chapter One
Admit it!!!


7:48pm… Wallingford, Pennsylvania.


“I cannot believe you are doing this to me.” Her angry eyes shot from her mother to her step father as they sat facing each other.

“You can’t do this to me. I’m an adult. You can’t make me do anything.” She turned her attention to her reflection on the kitchen window and sighed. She looked so tired anymore. It was painful to see herself like this… her back curved and shoulders slumped as if her tiny body was finally buckling under the weight the proverbial cross she’d been bearing.

“You’re right. We can’t make you do anything you don’t want to do... of course we can’t.” Samantha paused and glanced over at her husband. She still wasn’t convinced that this was the right thing to do here. She had been struggling with this decision all week… she had been struggling the past three years… in all honesty, she had been struggling since Sarah had been born. It had all been a struggle. It had all been hard.

“Sarah… we love you very, very much. Both Edward and I have only your best interests at heart, you have to know that. This hasn’t been easy for us, for any of us, and we just-” She stopped and sighed. She didn’t have the words… she wasn’t ready to tell her only child that she couldn’t stand her anymore. Edward squeezed her hand and nodded when she looked over at him. This was his idea. He was so sure that this was what Sarah needed, to get away from everything, and maybe he was right.

“We want you to get better… we want you to be happy. You can’t keep doing this to yourself, my God Sarah when does it stop? When you end up dead? I just don’t understand what I did wrong… I don’t understand…” Edward cleared his throat.

“Sarah, I talked with my brother and he said it would be no problem for you to join him whenever you’re ready. Your mother and I feel that this is a step in the right direction. We’ve exhausted all other treatment options… I mean what’s left?”

“Why don’t you just fucking commit me, that’s what you want to do, so why don’t you just do it instead of pretending you’re helping me by shipping me off to some loser fucking guy I’ve never even met before. This isn’t for me, this is for you… so why don’t you just kick me the fuck out” She slammed her palm down on the cool wooden surface of the table as she spoke. She didn’t even flinch at the stinging… it soothed her, it was her security blanket.

“If that’s what you want, then fine. Okay by me. You live in MY house rent free and what do I get? I pay your medical bills, hell, I pay all the bills and you think you can just speak to me and your mother like that? Who do you think you are? Do you have any idea what you’ve been putting your mother through? God, just look at her. Can’t you see what you’re doing to her?”

Sarah sighed. She wasn’t going to cry… it’s not like she did anything to her mother. If anything, her mother did this to her. None of this was Sarah’s fault. She had tried, hadn’t she? She had pretended to be happy, she’d faked being okay but that shit doesn’t last forever. What did these people want from her?

“What do you want from me?”

“We don’t want anything from you. We want the world for you. You can go to stay with Edward’s brother, or you can figure out somewhere else to stay.” Samantha stifled the urge to cry “It really kills me to have to say these things to you, Sarah, it really does. I love you so much, we both do, and that’s why we’re doing this for you. I hope in time you’ll see that.”

They sat there for what seemed like years as the silence hung low over them, blanketing the room in a thick uneasiness that made it hard to swallow. How do you fix something when you’re not sure how it broke or even if it is really broken at all? How do you fix a girl who doesn’t want to be fixed or cured or even altered in any way? How do you save yourself when every cell in your body is hoping you will perish? Sarah pushed the chair back from the table hard, jarring everyone out of their thoughts.

“Okay. I’ll go pack.” No one spoke as she left the room and made her way to the back of the house. What was she going to do? She was only twenty one. She had nowhere else to go. She sat on the edge of her bed and looked wide-eyed around her bedroom. She had no choice… she hated being trapped. She hated being scared. She shook her head and almost whimpered.

“Ahh. Fuck it.” She pulled out a suitcase from under the bed and began packing.




8:26pm… a highway in Florida.

Joe McFadden closed his cell phone and put it back in his pocket as he shook his head. He wasn’t sure if he was doing the right thing here. When his brother had told him about Sarah and all the trouble they were having… he had just wanted to help and this was the only way he knew how. He turned and made his way to the back of the bus where everyone else was watching a movie.

“Hey… guys, I have an announcement.” The movie was paused and they all looked up at him. He glanced at each face… only two were missing, probably asleep, but three out of five was good enough for him. “We’ll be having a guest in a few days- my brother’s step daughter. She’ll be tagging along for a while. I think it’ll be best if we all try to make her feel welcome. Try not to act too crazy while she’s around, okay?” Three heads nodded. The movie was back on and Joe turned on his heel and stalked back to the front. He hoped this was going to work out.
Sign up to rate and review this story