Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > The Sharpest Lives

Homophobia

by crystalcrash 3 reviews

You know the drill; enjoy =)

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Angst - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way - Published: 2007-11-06 - Updated: 2007-11-06 - 823 words - Complete

0Unrated


...teenagers scare the living shit out of me, they could care less as long as someone'll bleed. So darken your clothes, or strike a violent pose. Maybe they'll leave you alone, but not me...





When we arrived at Emma's house, nobody asked us any questions. I guess Mikey informed them all about what we were going to do, and when we entered the door, they were all watching a movie and goofing off.



They greeted us enthusiastically after seeing how happy the both of us were.



Everything was perfect.



Everyone was happy, Frank had kissed me, and I felt like I was bouncing around on a cloud.



But why did it feel like it all wouldn't last long?



Call me pessimistic, but I just had afeeling that something was coming.










We had a concert the next day so we had to get going.



We got everything packed up and into the bus a few hours after Frank and I had returned from our little trip.



Hugging Emma goodbye, we got on the bus and off we went. We only had about a 4 hour drive, but we had to get on the move or else we'd be late; Kate was expecting us that same night.



Frank was worn out from the day's events and decided to do his second favorite activity: sleeping, the first one being playing his guitar.



I wouldn't have been able to sleep even if I tried to, so I just sat around with the rest of the guys making smart comments and playing around.



We arrived on schedule where we would have our concert the next day. It was in an amphitheatre; the biggest gig we had had yet.



We walked in and Kate and some roadies showed us around the place. For us, it was huge, and I loved it.



Heading back to the bus, where we'd spend the night, I chatted with Frankie to see if he was okay. We were walking slowly, behind the rest of the guys, to have some privacy.



"I'm fine, Gee, don't worry about me," he told me, smiling.



"I just wanted to make sure, because a lot has happened lately..."



"Yeah, but everything is fine now. Thanks to you." He grabbed my hand, squeezed it and let it go. That small gesture of affection widened my smile and made my heart race.



Arriving at the bus, we stopped at the door and turned towards each other.



"We'd better get to sleep; we'll need energy tomorrow and I'm beat," he said, yawning.



I laughed. "But you slept almost the whole way here! How can you be yawning?"



He shrugged, smiling. "I'm always sleepy. Sue me," and stuck his tongue out.



I laughed again and stopped him before he could go on the bus. "Hey Frankie..." I said, looking at him innocently, "I don't think I'll be able to sleep without a goodnight kiss, and we don't want that to happen because we have a big concert tomorrow and, like you said, we'll need our energy, because we won't be able to put on a good show if we're all tired from not sleepi-"



He shut me up by pressing his mouth against mine in a kiss that wasn't gentle like before, but had a kind of urgency to it, as if he had been wanting to do it. He finished the kiss by giving me a few short pecks on the lips, and separating his face from mine a few inches to look into my eyes.



He looked happy as he smiled at me. Igrinned back, feeling a bit dizzy, as he ran a hand through my hair.



Then we heard a gasp nearby. We looked around, alarmed. It was dark and we were out on the street where the bus was parked.



Then I saw her: a girl was standing behind a parked car. She had bright red hair with some blond and black highlights.



She had been spying on us.



Frank took a step back from me. I turned to the girl and said, "Hi," trying to break the tension. She looked shocked and disgusted. I hated her instantly.



Without a word, she ran down the street and disappeared.



"Well, that was weird..." I whispered, scratching my head and turning back to Frank.



He looked a bit nervous.



Smiling, I shrugged and said in explanation,"Homophobia," trying to get a smile from him.



He gave a short nervous laugh. I thought he might freak out on me again, but he seemed fine, just a bit tense.



I put a hand on his back to urge him towards the bus. We got on and headed to our bunks.



After changing and giving Frankie a wave and a wink, I hopped onto my bunk.



I wondered what the girl that we had seen was about. Why was she spying on us and why the hell did she look so shocked?



Homophobia...fucking homophobia...
Sign up to rate and review this story