Categories > Original > Romance > River Phoenix the Vampire King

River's Love...or Lust?

by IlovetheCoreys 1 review

River has had it with Rain flaunting herself like a streetwalker....

Category: Romance - Rating: PG - Genres: Drama - Warnings: [R] - Published: 2007-11-06 - Updated: 2007-11-07 - 714 words

0Unrated
"Who did she think she was, anyway? Prancing around in those skimpy little tank tops and those tight pants, parading her flawless body right in front of me, practicing her dance routines where she knew I could see, showing off her flexibility, sure, but so, much more - the look on concentration on her face as she swivelled her hips, the sheer sensuality of her every movement, the way she looked when she was sweaty and heaving...

"Rain was asking for it,"
River thought as he wrote in his journal. Then he had an idea. He went up to her room. The door was open, so he walked in.

He grabbed her around the waist and dragged her away from the headboard she'd been sitting against. Lying on top of her now, he held both her wrists in one hand and placed the other on her bare thigh. She'd worn a short skirt today. She wanted him, he was sure, and this was her way of admitting it.

He kissed her before she could scream. She tried to wriggle free as he hooked a finger on the waistband of her panties and worked to remove them. It wasn't easy, as restraining her arms was proving to be an absolute necessity.

"Stop fighting it, Rain," he growled, his lips brushing hers.

"Please, no. Don't do this, River," she whimpered as he tossed her underwear aside.

"No? You've been asking for this for so long. You've been begging me to take you. You're a smart girl, Rain. You knew exactly what you were doing," he said breathlessly, unfastening his jeans. She was crying now, and struggling against him harder than ever.

"Why do you have to make it like this?" He raised her skirt and forced her legs open with his knee. "I could have made it so good for you, Rain. But now it's going to hurt for sure, and you won't let me make it any easier. I didn't want to do it this way."

His eyes full of lust, River plunged into her. She was sobbing, but that didn't prevent her from screaming as he slid all the way into her tight womanhood. She bit her lip and turned her head as far from him as she could while he growled and thrusted. Soon it would be over, she told herself. The pain would stop and he'd go away. Soon.

River was having trouble containing himself. He'd imagined this hundreds of times, but none of it had come anywhere close to the real thing. Finally, she was his, and it was glorious. Too quickly, it was over, and his arms gave out as he came inside his sister.

He closed his eyes and buried his face in her hair. "I love you, Rain," he muttered.

Rain gave a cry as she felt him enter her. He bit her shoulder hard, as tears stung her eyes from the pain. She moaned at the feel of his teeth in her flesh. His teeth diminished their pressure on her.

"I'm sorry," he said genuinely, referring to the harm a virgin feels. He kissed her tear stains three times.

"Please, get off," she begged one last time.

"I love you so much," he said, stroking her hair, and began moving in and out of her slowly. Rain gasped beneath him, wishing this wasn't happening. His hard thrusts gradually quickened. His own breaths labored. He moaned endearment words with each hit, as the pleasure intensified. He felt the climax reaching. Rain reached ecstasy first and he followed calling out her name. He collapsed on her.

The divine bliss they had reached steadily brought them back down to earth. As he returned from his high, he rolled off her. Emotionless, River pulled the blanket around her. She wanted to move from him, or something, but all she did was convulse violently. She couldn't even cry, though she had a lot to mourn for.

He got in her blanket as well and kissed her shoulder. She shuddered. He pulled her chin to look up at him saying in rapture, "You are everything to me."

She closed her eyes. River kissed her jaw line saying in atonement, "I just wanted to feel close to you, Rain. You've been so far away."
Sign up to rate and review this story