Categories > Original > Romance > River Phoenix the Vampire King

Brother and sister

by IlovetheCoreys 0 reviews

Rain reflects on what happened with her brother River....

Category: Romance - Rating: PG - Genres: Drama,Horror,Romance - Warnings: [X] - Published: 2007-11-03 - Updated: 2010-09-15 - 320 words

0Unrated
When Rain woke up, she found herself in a canopy bed with red and black silk sheets. She remembered the events of the night before and shuddered. River Jude Phoenix, her big brother, had raped her!
And what was worse, she had liked it!
Tears spilled down her cheeks.

Somebody's seen him hangin' around
at the old dance hall on the outskirts of town.
He looked into her eyes
when she stopped him to ask if he wanted to dance.
He had a face like a mask.
Somebody said from the Bible he'd quote.
There was dust on the man in the long black coat.

Preacher was talkin', there's a sermon he gave.
He said, "Ev'ry man's conscience is vile and depraved.
You cannot depend on it to be your guide, when
it's you who must keep it satisfied."
It ain't easy to swallow, it sticks in the throat.
She gave her heart to the man in the long black coat.


As she was lying there, the door opened, and River walked in, looking every inch the part of a guitar god as he carried his black guitar case. He even wore black clothes; his hair was also the color of a raven's wing.

Rain, by instinct, pulled the silk sheets up to her chest. She had a thing about modesty. Plus she was still self-conscious when it came to being seen with no clothes on. She also often wondered how the exotic dancers were able to dance while either nude or topless in clubs. Maybe they probably had courage, or maybe they were able to look their demons in the eye and deal with them. She wasn't sure, though.

Unfortunately, the rustling of the sheets caught River's attention, and he smirked.
His smirk showed something more.
Rain fought to suppress a scream as she remembered something else. Her brother's smile....
He had fangs!

Oh no! Rain thought. Not again!
Sign up to rate and review this story