Categories > Original > Romance > River Phoenix the Vampire King

The Tomb Part 2

by IlovetheCoreys 0 reviews

River takes his sister into his tomb....

Category: Romance - Rating: PG - Genres: Drama,Horror,Romance - Warnings: [R] - Published: 2007-11-02 - Updated: 2007-11-03 - 445 words

0Unrated
"Come to me, my sister."

With that, River held out his hand. Rain felt herself take a few steps forwards. She tried to reason with herself that this was crazy. Her brother was dead. Then why was he standing there?
She didn't know.

Then it happened. He walked forward and pulled her by the hand to his tomb, tossed her onto the cobblestone floor, then went to the door and used his dark powers to lock it. Then he turned to her, and she sucked in her breath as he smirked.
She didn't realize how handsome he was...the girls fawning all over him.

Then he walked over and stood over her, still smirking down at her....

Neither moved for a moment, both too shocked to do anything but stare, and then suddenly she was pulled under him, his rough fingers holding her chin and his hot breath against her skin.

"I'm a Phoenix! This musn't happen!" she thought desperately.
But it did.

He pressed against her opening and her breath hitched in her chest waiting for the plunge. Without warning, he drove deeply inside her. She screamed at the sudden pain, her shriek echoing in the tomb, but he didn’t stop. Soon the pain turned to pleasure as he thrust inside of her again and again, her cries dying down to soft whimpering moans. River pressed his lips against hers and soon dominated her mouth with his tongue. He tasted so bitter, bitter like the darkness that had poisoned him so....

The drugs...the Viper Room...she remembered it all.

After a short while, his movements became quicker. He stopped kissing her and moved his mouth towards her ear. "Finally, I have you," he hissed. "I have you right where I want you. My dear little sister, you are mine forever."

He made sure to punch every word, to see that she knew just exactly where she stood. And then his lips were on hers. His kiss was rough, bruising and dominate, and he felt her tears against his own cheeks. He pulled away sharply, admiring the redness of her eyes and the bruising already showing on her swollen lips.

"You really are beautiful, my sister." The look of confusion was evident on her pretty face, as well as the scars on her fingers, and he let out a harsh laugh. A laugh like that was so unlike him, even when he was alive...
"Now, stay with me."
Tears fell down Rain's cheeks, and he smiled at his little sister...

"And can you feel the love tonight.
I was laid to rest.
It's enough to make kings and vagabonds
Believe the very best."
Sign up to rate and review this story