Categories > Anime/Manga > Naruto > The One, The Only

be a gentlmen

by lalagirl555x 0 reviews

Category: Naruto - Rating: G - Genres:  - Characters: Sasuke - Published: 2007-11-08 - Updated: 2007-11-08 - 1375 words

0Unrated
Alou had to practicly run to keep up with Sasuke. Normally that wouldnt be happening, Alou would be the one walking to fast, athough Sasuke wouldnt care. Sasuke was more layed back and Alou was the more outgoing type. why was he so anxious to go to Sakura's house anyway?

"Hey! Uchiha, could you slow down a bit people are looking at us like we were in some track race and lost our way!" Sasuke completely ignored this comment from Alou though and just kept with his unusually fast past. Alou jsut siged realizing that Sasuke wasnt going to listen and even if he did he probably woudnt stop.

Inside the apartment of Sakura Haruno was!...Sakura Haruno! (A/N: boy i guess that you never figured that one sarcasm) she had finally decided it today she would totally avoid both Sasuke and Ky. It would be weird around Sasuke after the well...incident last night at her door step. And being aroung Ky would make her feel guilty for kissing another guy.

'well technecly we didnt kiss him he kissed us'

yeah but we didnt push him away or anything...we just sat there...

'so i mean Ky is our boyfriend and all but come on you cant say you didnt enjoy that!'

i already admited that I enjoyed it...i just feel bad about it...espesialy since I realized last night that i still have feelings for him...

'OH BOO HOO! suck it up! you just need to think of something thats all because you cant just keep running form both Sasuke AND Ky...things dont work out so well when people do that.'

her inner had a point...what was she going to do.

then there was a knock at the door. she walked over and all the blood drained from her face and she started to feel sick

What was he even here for?

Naruto had just come up to Ky's front door and was about to knock when he realized what he was doing was stupid...

'what am I even going to say? Oh hey Ky i need some girl advise and your good with the lady's seeing how you got Sakura and all my childhood crush...no that sounds so dorky...um ok how about yo Ky Waz up? the pathetic one sounded better...' Naruto siged deeply and reached a shaky hand out to knock on the door.

Kock Knock Knock

"coming!" Ky' voice came from the behind the door.

When he came to answer he was surprised that Naruto was there.

"Oh uhhh...hey Naruto...listen i am kind of busy right now so can I ju-" he was cut of by the blond who was now on his knees with the puppy dog look in his eyes. "Ky man, buddy o' pal, you have to help me. listen you know that girl Alou from yesterday? Well I really like her and I asked her out for this afternoon at Ichiraku's and she said yes but in case you havnt noticed i am not the smoothest guy around so what i am basicly asking is...Will you give me some advise!?"

Ky had his mouth down to the floor now and didnt know what to say. He knew that she was waiting in his room though and couldnt keep he waiting long...if he did he would be without some.

" alright Naruto here is the advise i have to give you." NAruto got up and looked at Ky listaning intently. "YEAH YEAH!!!"

"be the gentleman. dont scarf down your food, eat fifteen bowls, pull her chair out for her you know stuff like that dinne with class and make it look good." and with that Ky shut the door and left to his bedroom to finnish some busyness.

"S-sasuke?" Sakura was shocked to see a smirking Sasuke at her door step.

"Hello Sakura." he greeted still smirking.

'oh my god he is so sexy and evil! in a totaly protective and weird way...wait what am i saying?'

Sakura directed her attention to the panting girl at Sasuke's side. Hey it was that girl that she met yesterday...yeah the one that everyone thought was flirting with Naruto. Alou.

Alou looked up at sakura and smiled after catching her breath. " Hi i think we met yesterday at Ichiraku's but incase you dont really remember i am Alou, Sasuke's frined..." She looked at the way that Sasuke was looking at Sakura. smirking like he was about to do something evil.Sakura followed her gaze and her eyes grew wider than they already were. Alou was a little confused...

'what happend Sakura looks like she has just seen a goast and Sasuke looks like he is going to do something to he- oh! so Sasuke likes this girl...can we say Uchiha suduction!' Alou knew that Sasuke wouldnt just get in some girls pants and have it not mean anything. I mean he was mean and all but not heartless. he wouldnt get that close to a girl unless he really liked her. he wasnt one for intamacy so he Really Had To Like HER! the finger in Alou's mind was pointing to Sakura.

'Come to think of it' she thought some more. 'When we all found out that Sasuke's friends were alive he talked more about Sakura than Naruto. Not nessasarily good things but still' she looked back at Sakura who was looking at Alou agian and Alou just smiled.

It was silent...Sakura hated the silence...

"so umm...w-what brings you guys here?" sheasked studdering a bit wishing that she didnt, she sounded so stupid!

" oh Im just the messinger boy." And Sasuke pushed Alou toward Sakura and left in his cloud of smoke again. Sakura was spechless.

" He likes you." Alou stated bluntly like it was nothing. Sakura looked at Alou and blushed deep red. Alou laughed a little at her for blushing. Sakura straitend up knowing that Sasuke wasnt there anymore made her feel a lot better.

'oh now i get it.' Alou though. 'so Sasuke likes what he cant have. this girl is taken and she is blushin just hearing that he likes her. so she must have feelings for him too. oh boy messing with them for this will be fun.

"so...whats up."

"well as you probably did notice yesterday I really like your friend Naruto and well he asked me out today to Ichiraku's but i dont really have anything to wear so-"

"so you were wondering if we could go shopping." Sakura stated finishing Alou's sentinse. "well yeah" Alou nodded.

"Sure, why not it wuld be a good chance to get to know you too! By the way in case you didnt remember my name is Sakura Haruno. Ky's girlfriend."

Alou smiled and thanked Sakura.

"its just answer me this, if you are frineds with Sasuke and Mila Why not aske her to go with you if you know her better?"

"that is the point i know her and she isnt the shopping type." Alou stated. Sakura nodded and Told Alou that she was just going to get a jaket and her shoes and she would be on her way with her to the mall. Alou nodded in understandment and stepped inside Sakura's apartment. It was nice. Clean. To the point not a whole huge decore. Simple yet not plane jain.

Sakura stepped out of her bedroom and was completely ready now. "ok lets go!" with that the two walked out toward the Konoha mall.

Naruto was a little confused as to why Ky was in sucha hurry but it didnt matter as long as he got the advise he needed!

Naruto was dressed classy in a nice sports jaket and he was ready to be the gentleman of Alou's dreams! he knew he still had about two hours until he had to go and pic her up but he just wanted to practice some of his gentleman manners before the date.

A/N: ok so this is ch four and its not my best...i will have the next chapter be about 'the date' and something between Sakura, some girl and Ky...Please review!
Sign up to rate and review this story