Categories > Anime/Manga > Naruto > The One, The Only

whore!

by lalagirl555x 1 review

Category: Naruto - Rating: PG - Genres:  - Characters: Sakura - Published: 2007-11-08 - Updated: 2007-11-08 - 2945 words

0Unrated
"So do you think that he will like it?" Alou asked. She was wearing a casual yet tastful, in Sakura's opinion, Olive green T-shirt. The v-neck was trailed with sequins, and the sleeves were elbow leangth to where the rest of the sleeves waterfalled down to her wrists. (A/N: I am not very good at discribing cloths so I will do my best.) The pants were dark blue jeans with three diomond shapes stiched onto the back pockets. She had on black heals (just think like tsunade's shoes.) and the same color green to match her top painted for her toe and finger nails.
"Oh definetly, you look great!" Sakura said enthusiastically.

"Good, oh and thanks for all of this I really do appreciate it."

"No problem."

Sakura had a good vibe from this girl at Ichiraku's but she never thought that the next day she would show up on her door step wanting to go shopping. Of cours Sakura loved to go shopping, so it was easy to say yes to. She could see herself becoming good friends with Alou. She had a fun and bright personalaty. She was someone you could never get board with. Kind of like Naruto...solemates...

Only she was a girl and liked to shop...Sakura liked to shop...Therefore making her best friend material.

There was still one thing that Sakura felt uneasy about...No not about Alou she was fine...It was...The questions that still ran in her head about Sasuke...

She knew that she still liked him she had admitted that to herself, but did he like her? did that kiss mean anything? Why didnt he just tell Alou where she lived? Why did he come along too? What was he planning? Was he planning anything, or was she going insane? All of these questions and some she didnt even want to know the answers to.

"Sakura?" she was pulled from her thoughts by Alou's voice.

"Huh? What is it?"

"You look troubled. Is is...Sasuke?" She said the last part hesitently. Sakura was taken aback by this. It was true though.

"Well you see...did Sasuke ever tell you how much I liked him when we were younger? Well when Sasuke left I slowly learned to accept that he might not be coming back so I moved on...with Ky. But last night after Ky took me home...Sasuke...was in my apartment." Sakura said this slow because she was having second thoughts about telling Alou. She didnt want to sound like some phyco. "What like he broke in or something?" Sakrua nodded unsurly.

Alou smiled a bit. "then what?"

"Well he asked me to go down to the coffee shop with him..." Sakrua explaned the whole night at the shop to Alou and she just kept Quiet the whole time.

"Then when we got to my door step instead of saying good-bye he...he..."

"He kissed you?"

Sakura was surprised that Alou finnished for her. "How did you know?" Alou's smile got even bigger as she rememberd that day...


--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Mila Alou and Sasuke were running from their enemys with the information that they needed. Alou didnt know why they needed it but it was important to Sasuke so...
When they were sure that they had lost them they stopped for the night and set up camp. Alou noticed Sasuke was holding his old Konoha head band tightly, and was mumbling to himself...

when she got close enough to hear what he said it made no sense to her...

"so thats it...they are alive...you bastard liar...damn you to hell for making me believe that they were dead in the first place...damn you for making me think that you were going to kill them...damn you...damn you..."

Alou was completely out of the loop. She had no idea what he was talking about! Who made Sasuke belive that he/she was going to kill who now? Curiousoty got the better of her and she had to aske Sasuke what he was talking about.

He looked at her with the same glare that he had been giving his leaf head band. Alou noticed something else though...his eyes had a hint of sadness in them, no a hint of determanation, or...what was it in his eyes...shock...that is what it was. Complete and utter shock. He closed his eyes and sighed deeply.

"Alou...listen...Do you remember when I told you about my old team, team seven?" She nodded remembering how Sasuke had told her and Mila about Sakura, Naruto, and Kakashi.

"Well...That night before I left the village for Orochimaru, I was going to do something, I dont know exactly what but I wanted to talk to someone about my possibal decision...I was heading to Sakura's...for some unknown reason. It was like I had to...anyway...on my walk there I saw...him..." He paused and swallowed hard. "He thretnd to kill them!!! If I didnt go to Orochimaru's...and I belived him!!!"Sasuke was having trouble breathing, Alou noticed this. Alou was about to ask who had thretend Naruto, Sakura and Kakashi but they herd a shot off in the distance and herd the enemys voices. Sasuke abruptly stood up and pockited his head band. "Alright take what you can fast we need to get out of here none of the three of us have enough stamina to face them now! get moving!" Alou and Mila listend to Sasuke and gatherd what they could. Mila had always givin Sasuke a kiss on the cheek for "good luck" and Sasuke had always accepted it and on rare ocations gave her one on the cheek of course, but this time Sasuke just grunted and pushed past her, you could see the completely hurt look on Mila's face.

While they were running away from the enemys she herd Sasuke whisper so that only she and he could hear, her unintentonaly of course, "Im coming home Sakura..."


--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Alou was giving herself one last look up and down in her mirror waiting for Naruto to show up. Her and Sakura had left for shopping at about 9:00 A.M. and had shopped for a long time (A/N: girl thing, me too!) And it had taken a while to make sure that she was completely ready...so it was now about...12:23 P.M. seven minutes until he would be there...great.
Why was she so nervious? It was fine the other day. She sighed and looked at the clock waiting for Naruto to show...


--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
What was wrong with him? He knew that he liked her but...Why was it so hard to tell her but not to kiss her? Weird...myabe she got it when her kissed her...or maybe now she is scared to death that he might be some molester/rapist...oh joy...
Sasuke kicked around a single stone on the ground as he walked the dirt path to the old training grounds. He needed some time to think...

It wasnt any good that he kissed her this he knew...but when he saw her agian at her apartment while droping Alou off...he got that confidence to just make out with her right there. But that would be kind of weird...He stopped midway when he herd something. He swung around unsure what and where it was, but he pulled out a kunai and prepared himself...

It was his stomach...

Man oh man was he hungry or what? He sighed hoping someone didnt see him try to attack his stomoch sounds with a kunai. He turned around to go to Ichiraku's or something like that...didnt matter he just wanted food.

After droping Alou off so that she could get ready for her date with Naruto, and about a million thank you's, Sakura was walking home but she wanted to stop by Ky's house first. She was feeling a little confused still...All this Sasuke was saddly new to her and she didnt know weather she should just punch him in the face and tell him to get lost like Naruto, or tell him gently that she didnt feel the same way...but oh god she did...or she should just drop Ky and leave him for Sasuke all together...but why would she do that to Ky...he has never done anything to her...

She had her own key so it wouldnt be so hard to just go through the door and look for him.

Ichiraku's from where Sasuke was headed was near Ky's house and he could see Sakura about to go through the door. He froze. 'man she is already going to her boyfriend to tell on me for kissing her...I cold take that scrony little guy though...what if Sakura doesnt want any of that though and I end up just getting her to hate me?' He sighed inwerdly and started walking ignoring the feeling in his gut that something was going to happen...She was already inside anyway...

He was just going to keep walking. Until...

"Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!"

Sasuke shot toward Ky's house and was thinking about kicking the door down to get to Sakura's screaming self, until She opend the door crying like he had never seen before...wait yes he had...

She was crying of a broken heart...a few years ago he did the same thing...for some reason in this situation he could not hide his emotion...concern and regret washed up all over his face. Sakura looked up at Sasuke still choking on her tears and then whipped around when she saw Ky coming.

"GET THE HELL AWAY FROM ME YOU BACKSTABING CHEATER!!!" Sakura was yellling more and this made Sasuke give Ky the death glare. He was cheating on her? Sure Sasuke had broken her heart but its not like he faked "loving" toward her and then stabbed it by cheating...that was low...

"Sakura listen," Ky started but was cut off when long dark green haird woman apeard behind Ky in nothing but a sheet to wrap around her naked form. Sakura shot daggers at the woman and then at Ky.

"I cant belive you!" Sakura started crying some more and it hert Sasuke inside to see her in such pain...he wouldnt have left...if he hadnt thretend them, their lives he wouldnt have had to leave and leave her here so she could be with some cheater! He would been the one with her if he could have reached her house that night instead of being detourd by him! Anger was boiling up in Sasuke, He would have told her when he left but...breaking her heart would be better for her...Not give it away that if he didnt leave she didnt live...or tell her so that she would wait for him...but he didnt want her to wait he wanted her to find happyniss in case he didnt come back...she didnt. she found a low-life cheating bastard that was herting her right before Sasuke's own eyes.

"Listen girl my guess is that you wernt giving this man what he needed its been killing him inside so dont get super mad just because he would rather sleep with a much prettier woman like me!" the green haid woman was starting to piss all of them off. "Shut up I can handle this!" Ky was saying. Sasuke noticed that his shaking made some of the vodca in his hands spill on the floor...hard liqor in the middle of the day? Man this guy was just full of bad surprises. Sakura then again shot one of the most fearfull looks, other that the Sasuke Uchiha death glare, right at the green haird woman and said something that shoked even Sasuke, "Listen Bitch! Dont get all cocky thinking that you are better than me! Maybe for this man whore, but that is only because of the fact that your a whore yourself! How many men have you slept with in the past week? probably too much to even count! so just go screw each other because two dick headed morons like you two diserve a good fuck after fuck after fuck in order to make your screwed up lives even more screwable!!!"

Even Sasuke had his eyes wide open in shock...

Sakura quick turned around and ran...she just ran...she didnt know to where but it didnt matter...


--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
What the hell is he wearing...?

Alou was sweat dropping the whole way to Ichiraku's liked arms with Naruto in a tux with some spects on his face and his nose up in the air...like he had a million dollars of something...He was all dressed up for a place that he went three times a day! Was he trying to impress her? well she wished that he would stop...it was a little embarassing...

They were getting stares from all over the place and it kind of annoyed Alou...When they reached Ichiraku's Naruto unlinked his arm from hers and pulled the chair out for her. "My Lady," he said gesturing toward the chair. A little confused Alou sat down in the chair while Naruto sat in the one besids her. Normally Naruto would be facing her one hand in his palm while his elbow rested on the table, with that oh so cute goofy grin on his face. She liked that Naruto...she wanted to go out with THAT Naruto...not this one...

When someone came up to take their orders, of course the waitress gave them a weird look...or rather Naruto...(A/N: ok so i know that Ichiraku's is just like where you have one counter and you dont even need waitresses but just roll with me on this one people...I just felt like a waitress in the story...)

"Na-Naruto is that you?!" The Weitress studderd.

"Why yes, and your looking well yourself, how are you this evening?"

"Its only a little afternoon." Alout whisperd to Naruto.

"Ah, right on mate!"

Alou's mind was screaming 'WHAT!!!!!!'

The weitress blinked and then looked at Alou as if silently saying, "what did you do to him?"

Alou blushed from embarasment and decided that something would have to be done! She sighed and pulled Naruto up from his chair. Taken aback by this Naruto stared shoked at Alou. She didnt care right now she wanted out of that place...

They started walking and Naruto didnt know where to until he rememberd it from last night...They were walking toward Alou's apartment. Naruto felt sad and broken...he had really liked her...he did the things a gentleman would do and now...now she hated him...he didnt get it Ky had given him the advise and Ky had a great relationship, (not anymore!) He decided not to be so scared and speek up...

"Look Alou, is it something I did...?" He pulled of the fake spects and looked at her with those inocent blue eyes...Alou even felt like crying...

"Why...did you do all of this for me?" she pointed up and down to his outfit as they stopped.

"Well kind of..." He was blushing a bit and Alou giggled, causing Naruto to look up into her eyes...her beautiful gray eyes...

"Why would you think that you would have to do this to impress me? If I didnt like the Naruto I met yesterday at Ichiraku's than why would I be willing to go out with him today? You didnt have to do this for me...I liked the goofy wise craking Naruto I met yesterday," she took his hands in hers and he continued to look at her smiling face. "That is a guy I could really fall in love with."

She bllushed at her own words, and Naruto looked shoked as hell. Yet soon after that shoked look on Naruto's face came on she never would have been more happier to see...that goofy Naruto grin.

"Well I guess I dont need this choker aroung my neck anymore." He pulled the Tie off of his neck and pocketed it. Alou looked at it and then at him...'ok this will be quick' she thought...

She stepped forword to him and completely unbuttond his jacket, Naruto was a little confused put went with her actions and let her do so. She didnt take it off instead she unbuttond the first 2 or 3 buttons of his white shirt, what she did next kind of made Naruto blush... She could have stuck her hands down his pance but she didnt and she just pulled his shirt out of his pance from the middle of the shirt. for a second he thought that she would take the whole thing off, untill she stepped back and examend him.

"Not bad..."

He was confused and then he realised what she had done...she tried giving him a mini-makeover so that he didnt look so stupid...He laughed and shook his head at her actions. Alou blushed when Naruto took her by the waist and pulled her close to him. After a while Alou put her head on her shoulder and smiled to herself...

'definetly a man I could fall in love with...Naruto Uzumaki..."


--------------------------------------------------------------------------------


A/N: HA! I bet you all thoguht the worst of Alou when she started unbottoning his coat and shirt! I apolagize...the date could have been more of a date, Again Mila wasnt in this chapter but I am going to includer her in the next one...Until then...
Sign up to rate and review this story