Categories > Anime/Manga > Naruto > The One, The Only

SasuSaku

by lalagirl555x 0 reviews

Category: Naruto - Rating: PG-13 - Genres:  - Characters: Sakura,Sasuke - Published: 2007-11-08 - Updated: 2007-11-08 - 2030 words

0Unrated
Her head ached now from crying so much as she ran to the park...were she planned to cry so much more...She felt so hurt...So used...She was broken...all over agian but this time by someone else...
Sakura knelt down by the small pond in Konoha park and cryed her non-stop falling tears on the water rippling her delicate figure that reflected in it. Her body was shaking uncontrollably and she couldnt stop. She hugged her shaking body because she believed that no one else would...

How could she have been so stupid...? How long had he been hiding this...? Why does she always choose the men that end up breaking her heart... She pinched her eyes tightly together and cryed some more...

He went to go and find her after a few minutes of givind Ky the death glare telling him that he was a Jackass. He wanted to find her and compfort her...he wanted to be there for her...be her guy...

Sasuke was franticly looking around in the direction that she had left in. OF COURSE! 'the park where else?' He ran to the park to find what he wanted and didnt want to see...

He wanted to see Sakura...she was there...but what he didnt want to see was a broken Sakura..and she was there too...Broken Sakura wasnt really Sakura...Sakura was a smiling happy-go-lucky girl that could always put a smile on the face of other people too...Broken Sakura did exactly the opposite...She made you want to cry just like her...

He slowly walked up to her and when he was about six feet in distanse she whipped her head around and he saw her tear stained face...It killed him inside to see broken Sakura...just like it had last time...

"Please, I dont want to talk to anyone..." Sakura whisperd as she turned back to face the pond again.

"Sakrua-"

"Please Sasuke...Im not in the mood and I dont want to talk..."

"Too bad."

She looked up at him and realized that he was just beside her now sitting in front of the pond just as she was. He had one knee up and that elbow propped up on that knee, now facing her.

"Sakura weather you like it or not I am going to talk to you...You will feel better that way..Trust me...when you are hurt it doesnt help to keep it to yourself." She looked down afraid of what to say.

"I...I didnt think that the chances of that happining agian would be great..." When she said "again" it struck his heart. He knew that she was talking about him, that night he left the village.

"I thought that Ky really loved me...I guess I must have been sex-starving him...He tried to once or twice but I always pushed him away...I guess it was my falt..."

"NO!" Sakura jumped a little at Sasuke yelling like that.

"Dont ever think that it is your falt for something like that! It is not your falt! If he really cared about you that much than he wouldnt have been so stupid as to cheat! You are better off with out a bastard like that!!!" Sasuke was glaring at the water as if it were Ky himself.

Sakura started crying all over again. Sasuke was shocked and a little worryed that it might have been because he yelled. What happend next shocked him the most! She jumped on him in a huge hug takleing him to the ground with her on top. She continued to cry tears onto his chest and slowly but with no regret Sasuke wraped his arms around her and rubbed her back reasuringly.

"...Thank you..." He herd her breath out.

"Dont worry about it..." He whisperd back.

She pulled herself off of him after a while and whiped her remaining tears away. He sat up and looked at her caringly. She smiled sweetly at him and their eyes conected. onyx clashing jade.It must have been atraction...like a magnet because they were nering each other..closer...closer...they couldnt stop...the closer they got the faster they would pull even closer...until their lips met one another and their eye lids fell over their eyes. Sasuke moved to ajust himself closer to Sakura. She didnt mind in fact she pulled him closer by locking her arms around his neck to deepen the kiss that was sending her soreing...it wasnt the same the same as kissing Ky as it was Sasuke...Ky's kisses were always with one desire and too hungry for her liking...Sasuke's were hungry too but with more caring and passion...She knew for a fact that Sasuke's ment something.

Sasuke answerd her wraping her arms around his neck by snaking his around her small waist. Sakura shiverd as she felt Sasuke's tongue lick her bottlom lip asking her for entrence. She was more than happy and opened her mouth to welcome Sasuke's tongue.She was now on the ground with Sasuke on top as their tongue's battled for domonence. Sakura knew that she was loosing and just let him rome her mouth eventually.

They were still out in public but they didnt exactly notice...they were lost in their own world of bliss. Everything else just didnt matter or really exist to them at that moment.

Alou and Naruto walked hand in hand. After their "lunch" they were going to take Alou home but decided to take a walk first just around and they happend to be passing Konoha park to skip rocks at the pond when they saw Sasuke and Sakrua...

The two looked at each other and broke out laughing, this caused Sasuke and Sakrua to look up from their activity and at the laughing couple. Sasuke gave them his death glare while Sakura blushed maddly.

"So wait I thought that she was going out with that one dude," Alou pionted to Sakura meaning she was talking about her and Ky. Sasuke got off of Sakura and the two stood up. Sakura was looking at the ground not of embarassment but the fact that for about those two minutes that her and Sasuke were...well...um...Making out...She had forgoten Ky and all his fucked up cheating.

Sasuke gave Alou the warning look and she nodded, This was the signal to let it lie and leave Sakura alone. However Naruto didnt catch that look nor would he even know what it ment.

"Yeah so what is up with Ky? I mean you know that I wont tell him but , TEME you should keep your hands off of her she has a boyfriend!!!"

"...Not anymore..." Sakura peeped out in a quiet and broken voice.

Sasuke gave her that look of concern again and Alou caght it. 'So did she break up with Ky to be with Sasuke? And now she is feeling bad for hurting Ky...?'

Alou got her answers when Sakura started to cry again and Sasuske rushed up to hug her. She complied and burried her again tear stained face in his chest. "Sakura-," Sasuke got cut off. "Go ahead..." Sakura whisperd in his chest. Naruto and Alou were confused but let Sasuke talk.


--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Mila was board today! She haddnt seen her Sasuke anywhere!!! Was he avoiding her or something? Well that wasnt very nice!
Mila was just blinkly walking around not knowing where to go and not really wanting to go anywhere. She wasnt even watching where she was going she was just mindlessly avoiding obsticals on her way to nowhere...

Did Sasuke even care about her anymore? Ever since he was told that his old team mates were alive he didnt really show that he cared about her. There was that one kiss on the cheek before they left the court house but that was pretty much forced on his half...it didnt really mean anything to him. And Sakura when they thought that she was dead, he would always talk about her. Mila had to admit that she was kind of jelouse. She wanted to think that she was Sasuke's only one...that was not likely now...

She sighed as she kept walking this time noticing that she was heading toward Konoha park...

She looked to see everyone there. Well everyone accept Ky. She saw something that tore her inside...Sasuke was holding Sakura. May not seem like much but you could see concern and caring all over his facial features, something that he wouldnt even show her before they knew that Sakura, Naruto were alive. Oh she had been thinking like she said she would...about what she could do to make this girl pay. She wouldnt do anything special just the avrige im going to kick your ass kind of deal...

She walked up to Alou and Naruto who had shock written on their faces.

"Oh Sakrua...I...Im so sorry..." Alou spoke through her shock. "WELL I AM TOO BUT KY WILL BE when I punch his face in! Believe It!" Sakura smile at her frineds and hugged Sasuke tighter.

"Its ok you guys...besides...Ky I guess wasnt right for me..." She looked up at Sasuke and he nodded. "Besides...I have a new boyfriend that actually cares..." Now he was the on hugging tighter as a small smile graced his lips.

Mila was confused...WAS THIS GIRL ACTUALLY HUGGING HER SASUKE!? And he smiled for her! an actuall smile!...oh yeah Mila was going to hurt this girl...and did she say BOYFRIEND!? if you looked over at mila now you could probably see steam bursting from her ears and nose!

"Well I think that its all your falt that that guy cheated on you." Mila said bluntly. Everyone turned to her in shock. Sakura was on the verge of tears again. "I mean you must have really not given the guy enough and that just has to be the reason am I right?" Sasuke had to have just sent the most dangerous, murderous glare Mila's way. She looked and the blunt look she had on her face earlyer was replaced with one of pure fright. Sakura barried her face in Sasuke's shirt and cried some more.

"Shut the Fuck up!!!" now everyone was looking at Sasuke for his outburst. What Mila had just said was fucked up and Sasuke wouldnt have that. She had just put Sakura in a little further just after everyone had calmed her down. In Sasuke's eyes right now Mila had to be the biggest bitch on earth. "Who the hell do you think you are?! Coming in all of a sudden and saying some messed up shit like that! You have no right so get lost!!!"

Mila slowly let tears come from her eyes as Sasuke yelled at her. She knew that sometimes she could be possesive of Sasuke but normally she didnt give a damn. Now he was yelling at her. What happend...when he used to love her...he did...he used to. But when they found out that Sasuke's friends wernt dead...He forgott all about her and focused on the Sakura girl. None the less, Mila listend to Sasuke and ran...

"You didnt have to do that..." Sasuke looked down at Sakura. "But what she said was-"

"it was rude and hurtfull, yes. But I guess that I am being way over dramatic and crying over this too much. If I have you now then I really should be happy and fogett about Ky..." She spoke softly but still loud enough for Sasuke, Alou, and Naruto to hear her. Sasuke sighed, "Still...I cant believe she would say that..."

"You should Sasuke, have you forgotten the kind of person Mila is?" Sasuke turned his head a little to look at Alou, "Nah...how could I forgett what kind of person Mila is?"

A/N: ok so it was kind of stupid...well the ending anyway...I havent written for a while so sorry for the lateish update...hope that you liked it! please review: )
Sign up to rate and review this story