Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco > This Is how We'll Be, Oh Glory.

not listening when you say goodbye(part 1)

by xcandix 3 reviews

alright so im terribly sorry it took THIS long to put up a new chapter and this is only part 1 the second is already written its just alot to type. hope you like where its going because i have a to...

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: R - Genres: Angst,Drama,Romance - Published: 2007-11-08 - Updated: 2007-11-09 - 860 words

0Unrated
Ryan’s pov.


The moment I opened my eyes the sun shone through like hot rays sliding past my eyelids. It took a minute for me to register where I was. My back ached and my neck felt sore and disoriented. There was a warming sensation throughout my body. I realized my arms were wrapped around a body. Maddy’s body. My god we must have fallen asleep on the couch. I was lying on the outside protecting her for anything by acting as a wall with my body. I slowly unraveled my arms and rolled off the couch. I silently crept away from the couch noticing hobo and ella still sleeping next to each other on the chair, I made my way to the bathroom to brush my teeth. I turned on the water and absentmindedly fiddled with the mirror so I could get my toothbrush. When I closed it back again I happened to catch my reflection.

“Fuck.” Apparently that sad ass excuse for a punch that Brendon threw gave me a black eye. I was pissed. It looked shitty. I finished brushing my teeth and slipped on some shows. I crept back down the hallway and into the living room. Maddy was still at peace in her slumber. I quietly eased my way out the front door, careful to lock it behind me. I made my way to my car and started the ignition. I was on my way to get coffee for Maddy and I. I entered Starbuck’s, waiting patiently in line. Thankfully nobody noticed me today. Not the I would normally mind just not today with a black eye from a band mate. Finally, I had made my way back home with the coffees. I parked my car, took the keys out of the ignition, and made my way up the front walk. Quietly I opened the door careful not to wake up Maddy incases she was still sleeping.



“Ruff Ruff Ruff ”



As soon as I stepped foot in the house Hobo began barking and howling.


“Sh, Hobo please stop,” I pleaded as I placed the coffees down on the counter and kneeled to meet Hobo so that she would quiet down. Sure enough, she pranced over wide-eyed and he tail wagging. Ella followed behind her yapping excitedly. Ella was a dark-brown color, she must’ve been a mutt. Maddy stirred on the couch a bit, she must be waking up.



Maddy’s pov



I opened my eyes to the warming colors of Ryan’s living room. I’m assuming I feel asleep here last night. I snuggled my face in my hoodie. It smelled just like Ryan, so warm and comforting. I sat up off the couch and stretched my arms towards the ceiling as I yawned. When I turned around I was faced with the cutest sight. Ryan was trying to pet Hobo and Ella, but Ella was yapping furiously for Ryan’s attention.


“Yeah I know I see you,” Ryan laughed as Ella rolled over waiting for Ryan to pat her belly.

“Ella leave Ryan alone.” I demanded jokingly.

“Good morning.” he greeted with a smile as he stood up.

“Morning,” I replied smiling just as openly.

“I got you some coffee.”

“Aww that’s so sweet of you.”

He picked the coffees up off the counter and made his way towards me with both dogs circling at his ankles.

“Java chip,” he informed handing me the large frappacino.

“Mm, my favorite.”

“I know,” he smiled. We took a seat on the couch and I noticed his black eye.

“Oh god, Ryan look at your eye ” I exclaimed. Black, blue and purple blobs spidered throughout his eye.

“Yeah I know.”

“Does it hurt?”

“Not really.”

“I’m so sorry. I feel like it’s all my fault. I should’ve never allowed him to come here. Or come here myself for that matter.”

“Maddy, it’s not your fault.”

He took my hands and looked me in the eye.

“I’m glad you came here. When you are I know you are safe. You’re always welcome here.”

“Thanks Ryan, I like being here.” my sidekick started to go off. I reached over and picked it up off the end table. I turned around still smiling at Ryan. I read the screen on my sidekick and down fell my smile.

“It’s Brendon.”

He looked at me with worry in his eyes.

“Ryan I’m gonna take this. I’ll be right back.” I took my sidekick that was still ringing stepped out his back door on to the deck.

“Hello?” I answered.

“Um, Maddy?”

“Yeah,” I was trying to be nice. It would be hard for me to say that I hated Brendon. Nothing would ever be the same between us and he’s permanently lost my trust, but I cant hate him.

“I was actually hoping to get your machine.”

“Oh.”

“Yeah.”

“Brendon we need to talk. Last night ended in the worst possible way and things need to be resolved.”

“I agree”

“Why don’t we meet at Port Of Subs?”

“Sure when?”

“Like 45 minutes.”



to be continued.
Sign up to rate and review this story