Categories > Anime/Manga > Naruto > Chains And Whips (SasuNaru) Chapter One

Chapter Nine

by DarkPriestess 0 reviews

Here's the next chapter enjoy, and review if you like.

Category: Naruto - Rating: R - Genres: Horror,Humor,Romance - Characters: Naruto,Sasuke - Warnings: [X] - Published: 2007-11-09 - Updated: 2007-11-10 - 1195 words - Complete

0Unrated
I then heard him muttered under his breath. "You better be glad, I'm putting up with you." I had to stop myself from smirking or I'd give everything away. Could it be that Naruto was coming around a little, one could only hope. I sighed inwardly and took a peak down at Naruto who had passed out, aw he was so cute the way he was curled up next to me almost like a cat.



I then too drifted back off to sleep a while later, the next morning I awoke and I was very hungry and the scent of Naruto's blood was intoxicating I nuzzled his neck only to have him ask. "What the hell are you doing?!" "Your awake." I said. "Yes I see you are too finally." commented Naruto. "What do you mean?" I asked while playing dumb. "You slept almost half the day away." replied Naruto. "Sorry I was just having a very good dream." I replied.


I then moved closed, and planted several kisses on his hollow throat I darted my tongue over the place where I knew the blood was flowing the most and had a powerful urge to bite down. I felt my fangs prick my bottom lip, I tried to tell myself no it wouldn't be a good idea but after all I had told Naruto the first time I had came out and told him I wanted him that he would be a blood donor till he accepted me a his lover. Seeing as he wasn't all the way submissive yet, it wouldn't hurt besides I was lusting for his blood anyway.


I would just have to control myself, on how much I drank from him. I then said. "This will hurt a little." "Oh no you better get the idea of biting me out of your head right now!" shouted Naruto as he went to move away from me. But before he could do so, I caught his wrist and drew him against my chest. "But you smell so good, why on earth would I want to resist such a intoxicating smell?" I asked as I continued to prepare the spot I would bite. I felt Naruto give just a little, but he still have some fight left in him, he then quickly said. "Because you don't want to hurt me."


I smirked, and said. "True, but pleasure will come soon after mixed together the two can be a potent drug." I then sank my fangs into his throat, he tensed a little but he didn't fight much after that. The taste was so addicting, but I knew control was the key issue for if I didn't control myself I could do something I would regret so a few minutes later I forced myself away. "Sasuke you teme!" shouted Naruto after he came out of his daze.


"I told you until you have accepted me as your lover you will be my blood donor." I replied. "Then how come you haven't bit me much?" asked Naruto. You know that's a good question why haven't I? But aloud I said. "Because I don't want to get drunk off your blood." Naruto wrinkled up his face, to show that he was disgusted with the thought and I just smirked. "So you do notice I'm not in chained down to the bed anyway right?" asked Naruto. "Yes I know, I think I'll leave the cuffs off for a while." I said casually just to see what his reaction would be. "Really?!" asked Naruto excitedly.


"Yeah I do like it when I can hold you against my body, and lick you all over without having you restrained." I said. Naruto went pale, and said. "Oh no I'm free now, I wont go along with that no more." I scoffed then commented. "You were free in the shower, you didn't mind it then." Naruto blushed, and said. "That was different I imagined you were Sakura." At the mention of that crazy fan girl, I got a bit jealous and angry. I pushed him down on the bed, and got on top of him, then said.


"Maybe I should remind you that I'm not Sakura." I then held his wrists down to the bed, and crashed my lips down on his, yes I was jealous and yes I wanted him to make damn sure he knew who was kissing him, and who would touch him. He tried to fight me off, but it was no use my carnal instincts had kicked in and he was no match for my strength.


I broke the kiss to pull his shirt over his head, and threw it across the room, I then attacked his nipple. I licked and sucked the small pink bud, while doing that I rubbed my palm over the other erected bud. Naruto tried to fight it as much as he could but, in the end he gave into his desires, and he laid back and closed his eys and bit his lip to keep from moaning.


I wouldn't have any of that, I pressed my swollen cock into his semi erect one causing a low moan in his throat. But that wasn't enough for me I had to have him panting, moaning, and deseperate for my touch. So I moved on, I yanked his pants, along with his boxers off I then set to work on his now very hard cock. I covered his cock with my warm, wet mouth and moved my mouth up and down on his quivering member. "S-Sasuke." Naruto moaned. I stopped and smirked then said. "That's right and don't you forget it."


But oh no I wouldn't stop there, I returned to sucking his cocking I took him in deeper and was now deep throating him, and I now had him shaking I tasted the pre-cum and I knew he was close so as I continued to suck him off I pushed two fingers inside of him causing him to cry out from the pain of not having any lubricant. Too aroused to care I kept sucking him, and pushing two fingers in and out of his tight hole.


When he had gotten adjusted to the pain, he became aroused, and I was so tempted to take him right there but I'd have to be patient, I wanted to take him willingly, but if I decided to take him now it wouldn't be so willingly and that wasn't right. So as I felt the pressure building up in his cock so I lapped my tongue up and down over his cock and that did it for Naruto.


He burst, and cried out and latched on to my hair and cried out. "Yes Sasuke!" Another smirk settled over my face, at the thought of him calling my name out as loud as he did. I then got off the bed, and asked just to taunt him. "Who was it that made you cum?" I expected him to blush, and yell at me but instead he said. "You Sasuke." While trying to hide my surprise, I leaned and brushed my lips across his and said. "Good boy."
Sign up to rate and review this story