Categories > Anime/Manga > Naruto > Chains And Whips (SasuNaru) Chapter One

Chapter Ten

by DarkPriestess 0 reviews

Thanks for the reviews as always!

Category: Naruto - Rating: R - Genres: Horror,Humor,Romance - Characters: Naruto,Sasuke - Warnings: [X] - Published: 2007-11-16 - Updated: 2007-11-17 - 1281 words - Complete

0Unrated
"Why cant I bring him up?" asked Naruto. Not meaning to I lashed out at him, I whipped my head around and snapped. "Because damn it I have my reasons and I don't think I have to explain them to you!" "Well sorry I didn't know excuse me for asking!" shouted Naruto. "Well I told you not to bring him up again and yet you did!" I shouted back. When it came to Itachi, there was nothing but hatred for him, any mention of the vile creature and I was a ball of nerves and rage!


"I was curious, you cant blame me really you say not to bring it up and it just makes me want to bring it up all the more! Besides your acting far from yourself at the moment!" Naruto stated. We hadn't fought like this in a while, though it hurt I couldn't deal with this right now, so I got off the bed and turned around and said. "I need to be alone don't follow or I'll chain you up again." "Wait Sasuke!" Naruto said as I went out the door. I decided to ignore him this was the best way to end our fights I needed to calm down and so did Naruto. We fought more now then we did way back then, me and Nao had only had two major fights, and a handful of arguments but nothing compared to how we fought now.


I stepped out onto the front porch, and gazed out at the sinking sun in the horizen, I knew I shouldn't have taken my anger out on what Itachi did long ago I mean after all if anyone should be mad at Itachi it should be Naruto. Itachi was the one that hurt Naruto, though he'd taken my complete world away from me too. But still I should have controlled my anger long ago, for it to be this uncontrolled was dangerous especially if I lashed out violently towards Naruto. The thought of raising my fist up to Naruto, maybe me want to punish myself for even thinking I would ever do something so cruel. I wasn't like Itachi, nor would I ever be.


I didn't drain people and let there bodies drop to the ground and then laugh when they made a thud like he did. I banged my head against the posts on the porch, to get the awful images out of my head. I only stopped when I heard Naruto ask. "Sasuke why are you doing that?" I turned and looked at him, and said. "Its something I cant talk about, right now maybe someday I'll tell you." I sat down, on the porch and patted a place next to me, and was surprised when he followed and sat down. "Look I'm sorry when it comes to that certain person, I snap even though I don't mean I do. All I'll say for now is Itachi's my older brother, and I have a reason for why I hate him so much." I replied. "


Your forgiven I guess, as long as you'll forgive me for shouting as well I understand I'll leave it be." responded Naruto. I looked at him with a shocked expression, and asked. "Why are you sorry for shouting?! You had the right to when I went off on you like that." "Maybe so, but still I didn't realize it was such a senistive subject and I shouldn't have argued back." replied Naruto. He then shocked by wrapping his arms around me and kissing me softly, I pulled him up onto my lap and kissing him back eagerly while letting my tongue slip inside his mouth. I ran my tongue over his and groaned when he slipped his tongue over mine. That's when I noticed that he was naked, even though it was dark now I hadn't expected him to come out here naked.


I broke the kiss, and smirked as I looked into his lust filled eyes and asked. "Do you know how you are now?" Naruto suddenly remembered he hadn't a shred of clothing on him, I could see him blushing but he didn't try to cover himself either. He leaned up, I whispered in my ear. "You know you love it." I groaned and he pressed his groan into mine. "Your right I do." I then captured his mouth into a heated kiss, almost devouring him with my tongue, I ran my hands over his nipples, while pinching them every now and then. I was delighted when I heard his soft moans, I felt my shirt go over my head not caring at the moment I broke the kiss and kissed down to his erect nipples and sucked, and swirled my tongue over the small hardened bud. Naruto ran his hands through, my hair and tugged lightly when I raked my fangs over his nipple.


"S-Sasuke." moaned Naruto. I wanted to take him, but no I couldn't not here not on this hard concrete porch. I wanted his first time to be on his bed, or my own but however I didn't mind sucking him off on the porch. I scooped him up, and set him down on the porch, I then spread his legs and took his cock into my mouth I sucked slowly so he wouldn't cum from the direct contact of my wet mouth. I teased him with my tongue, as I slowly dragged my mouth up and down his throbbing, aching shaft. I knew he didn't like me teasing him, but I couldn't resist he was just too fun to tease. I slipped my mouth down further on Naruto just as he thought he'd gotten exactly what he wanted I slipped my mouth back up to his head and began tonguing his opening.

He groaned out in protest, as I tortured him with my fast tongue over his throbbing head, when he started shaking I decided that it was enough teasing I took him all the way into my mouth. I sucked and licked quickly so he could have his release, though I would prefer a slower method of making him cum I decided to give in. I tightened my mouth around his cock, just then he busted filling my mouth with his sweet cum I swallowed every last drop. Then leaned over to lick the remain cum that had dribbled down his shaft. Naruto collapsed against me, totally spent for the moment, once he had caught his breath I asked. "Sasuke when are you going to take me?" The question had had completely taken me off guard I hadn't expected him, to ask me something like that, at the very least I thought I'd have to make him so horny he couldn't resist me, before he'd let me take him. I pulled back, and gazed into his eyes and replied. "When the time is right, and the place is right one." "When will that be?" asked Naruto. "I don't know, but I thought you would never let me do you, what's up with that?" I asked all of a sudden.


Naruto blushed, and said. "Well I've gotten use to your touch, and I've come to expect it'll happen soon that and the fact that I like you." It wasn't a I love you, but still it was a start and if my heart was still beating it would be racing a mile a minute, and it would be so loud that even Naruto could here it. I kissed his lips softly, and said. "I like you too Naruto." "Well duh that's obvious, or else you wouldn't be doing what your doing." said Naruto with a laugh.
Sign up to rate and review this story