Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Kiss Me, Touch Me, F*ck Me, Leave Me

To Reveal...

by The_Winning_Loser 3 reviews

No sex, just swearing, drama and a small flashback.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: R - Genres: Drama - Characters: Frank Iero - Published: 2007-11-11 - Updated: 2007-11-11 - 1114 words

1Exciting
Alicia Simmons.

Shit! She just started dating Mikey, a little while ago. They met in the music store, where Mikey asked me if I wanted to join some band of his (of course I said yes!) and they both reached for the same CD. Cliché, yes, romantic, yes…it didn’t start out that way, though!

~~~Flashback~~~

“Oh, that’s awesome! We’ve already got a guitarist, but it’ll be great to have another!” Mikey smiled, me having just accepted the place in his band. “There’s Matt, the drummer, Ray, the guitarist, you, the guitarist, me, the bassist and my brother as singer.” (Yeah, I didn’t know that Gerard and Mikey were brothers back then!!! Gerard never told me his last name!)

“Cool!” I smiled. “So…that’s the only reason you brought me here? To ask me about the band?” I asked, smiling. “You couldn’t have asked me at the apartment, you had to come to a music store!”

“Huh? No!” he laughed. “I need a new CD and I wanted to ask you which I should get.”

“Uh…I’ve heard that one’s pretty good.” I said, pointing to one on the shelf. He smiled and reached out for it at the exact same time some chick did.

They each grabbed one end of the CD and attempted to take it. “Hey, let go!” Mikey scowled, tugging a little on it.

“No! You!” she said back.

“I had it first!”

“We had it at the same time!” she shrieked, trying to pull it back again. It was the last one of that CD, so they both really wanted it.

“Mikey, be a gentleman!” I smiled. “It’s only a CD!”

“Yeah, MIKEY, be a fucking gentleman!” she growled.

“Why don’t you be a fucking LADY, um…”

“Alicia.” She mumbled, frowning.

“Alicia.” Mikey said. “Why don’t you just get a Green Day CD?” he asked, trying again to take it.

“Cause I’ve got them all! Why the hell don’t you?”

“Because I have them, too!”

“Oh, you like Green Day?” She asked, her tone dropping to something friendlier. He nodded and she smiled, her grip loosening. “Me too.” She nodded.

The CD clattered to the floor as they both began talking about music, walking out of the store. What the hell? They completely forgot about the CD cause they had similar tastes in music? I watched them conversing as they walked further away. Wow, guess so. I rolled my eyes as I placed the CD neatly on its shelf and walked out after them.

~~~End Flashback~~~

And there she was, a weird look on her face, looking at me. I cleared my throat. “Alicia, what are you talking about? I’m dressed!”

“Yeah…but you weren’t two minutes ago!” I felt anxiousness grip my stomach.

“What’re you talking about?” I asked again, hoping, PRAYING, that she meant something else.

“Mikey never told me you and Gerard are dating! If I knew, I would have knocked!” she grimaced a little and I felt my stomach disappear completely.

“We’re not!” I said so quickly that she jumped a little.

She frowned a little. “And Mikey always told me you were really innocent and apparently a virgin.” She raised an eyebrow, her arms crossing.

“I am!” I said a little desperately.

“M-Mikey…doesn’t know…does he?” she asked, a serious look coming over her face.

“Doesn’t know what? I don’t know what you’re talking about!” I said, shaking my head.

“Oh, fuck. How can I tell him I just saw his best friend and his brother sucking each other off?” she asked to herself, thinking deeply.

“You won’t!” I cried, holding her shoulders.

“I have to!”

“You don’t!”

“I do.” She nodded.

“You can’t.” I said, giving her the best puppy eyes I could.

“I can.” She replied, the edges of her mouth pulling into a small smile.

“No!”

“Yes!” she grinned. I could tell that she was beginning to enjoy this.

“You wouldn’t!”

“I would!”

“Alicia, please!” I begged, my eyes involuntarily tearing up. Her smile dropped and her expression changed to sympathy.

“Oh, Frank.” She sighed. “It isn’t something you should keep a secret. Mikey deserves to know.” My eyes glossed over a little more and I blinked several times, refusing to cry in front of people.

I just knew that if Alicia told Mikey that she found me and his brother 69ing (it wasn’t beginning to sound like such a good idea now), then Mikey would hate me! He’d make me move out, he’d drop me from the band, he’d never talk to me again…and what about Gerard? There won’t be that brotherly bond that I can sense whenever the two are around, Mikey will break away completely from him because of what I did.

“I think I’m gonna throw up.” I mumbled, guilt, nervousness, anxiousness and nausea settling in my stomach, along with other things.

“Listen, Frank…” she said hesitantly. “If Mikey really doesn’t know, I think it’s best for you to stop this, that way there’s nothing to tell him.

“Y-you mean…you’re not gonna tell him?” I asked, a little shocked.

“Not this time.” She said, looking at me disapprovingly. This is exactly why I never wanted anyone to know. “Well, I came here to ask Gerard where Mikey was and tell him that there’s gonna be the first band meeting in half an hour, and now you’re here, I’m gonna tell you the same thing.”

“Huh?” my face screwed up in confusion.

“You DO know who’s in the band, right?” she asked.

“Uh, yeah. There’s Mikey and me…and some Matt guy and…Ray, was it? And the singer was…Mikey’s…brother. Shit.” I cursed under my breath. It’s gonna be harder to resist him if we’re in a band together! I know from experience. I used to be in a band, we spent most (if not all) of our time together.

“I think that’s the first time I’ve ever heard you swear.” She said, a surprised tone to her voice.

“But…I don’t sw-fuck, whatever. I can’t be bothered with the whole ‘innocent’ shit right now! If you find Mikey, tell him I’ll be at the apartment in half an hour.” Alicia nodded. “And don’t tell him any-fucking-thing else!” I saw a small smile on her face as she turned around and headed down the hall.

“Of course not, Frankie!” she laughed.
Sign up to rate and review this story