Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Kiss Me, Touch Me, F*ck Me, Leave Me

Broken

by The_Winning_Loser 8 reviews

Something's broken...please read! :)Sorry this update took so late...writer's block. Maybe I should plan what I want for future chapters instead of just writing it...

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: R - Genres: Romance - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way - Warnings: [X] - Published: 2007-11-23 - Updated: 2007-11-23 - 1252 words

1Original
Author's Note: Lmao! I just thought I'd tell you that I got 69 reads on my last chapter. [:





~~~Narrator’s Point Of View~~~

Frank sat on the couch in his and Mikey’s apartment, chewing on his lip as he tried to think of something other than what was running through his mind at that moment…sex.

He couldn’t help it! He went from having some form of sexual contact with Gerard at least three times a week to having none. He sighed and leant back, refraining from calling Gerard. He knew what he wanted to happen…

He’d call Gerard, Gerard would say that he’d be ten minutes, then they’d drive somewhere together, end up somewhere semi-private, have sex, then walk away. But he promised Alicia that he wouldn’t. ‘There would be nothing to tell Mikey if nothing was going on’, after all.

“Hey, Frankie!” Mikey smiled as he walked through the door, Alicia following him.

“Hi.” He mumbled back.

“You okay? You seem a little anxious about something.” Mikey remarked, sitting next to him.

“I’m fine.” He assured him. “I just…I need to go-never mind. I can stay here.” He sighed, looking to the floor after catching a glimpse of Alicia.

“As long as you’re alright. Uh…you can go somewhere if you want to, Frank. We’re not gonna stop you!” Mikey grinned, wrapping and arm around his girlfriend’s waist. Frank looked at him suspiciously. “Are we, sweatheart?” he asked Alicia, kissing the side of her face and down her neck gently.

“Oh…I get it.” Frank hissed, standing up. “YOU’RE allowed to have sex, but I can’t?!” he yelled, directing it to Alicia, although Mikey didn’t know it. He shook his head and walked out of the room, already regretting saying that in front of Mikey.

“Hey, Frankie, what’s up?” Mikey asked, concerned, following him. “You want sex?” he asked, laughing. “I didn’t know that you even knew what sex was!” he joked, trying to lighten Frank’s particularly bad mood.

Frank sighed and shut his eyes, shaking his head once again. “Nothing’s up. And the thing about sex…I…was…joking.” He mumbled, turning around once again and walking into his room, throwing himself on it, just as his cell phone rung. He groaned and, pulling it out of his pocket without looking, he answered it. “Hello?”

“Hey, Frank, something up?”

“No.” He sighed, rolling over so that his voice wasn’t muffled by the pillow. “Don’t take this the wrong way, but why’re you calling me?” He asked. All Gerard wanted from him was sex, and he made it quite clear that that wasn’t going to happen, in case Alicia found out they were still doing it, then she’d tell Mikey, and Frank thought that it wasn’t worth the risk of losing a close friend.

“Just…wanna go out somewhere?”

“Gerard.” He sighed. “You KNOW I can’t, what if-”

“I mean on a strict friend bases. We can go watch a movie, or get coffee. Or both.”

Frank smiled slightly. “Yeah. That’d be great!”

||~||

He sipped his cup of hot coffee as he stared at the man across from him. ‘So fucking hot…’ he thought to himself, and he wasn’t talking about the coffee…

“So…” Gerard said, leaning back. It wasn’t an awkward ‘so…’, Gerard and Frank were never awkward or embarrassed around each other. There is only so many times you can have sex with someone still be shy around them. “Alicia knows and she threatened to tell Mikey if we didn’t stop?”

Frank nodded, sighing. “I wish I locked the door.” He mumbled.

Gerard smirked slightly. “Why?”

Frank frowned slightly and looked up. “What d’you mean ‘why’? We can’t fuck anymore.” He whispered the last part, making sure that anyone didn’t over hear.

Gerard’s smirk didn’t falter in the least. “Sure we can! We just gotta make sure Alicia doesn’t know it.”

Frank tried not to smile but he couldn’t help it. “But then I’d feel guilty.”

“Why?”

“Cause Mikey would be so unknowing about it all.”

Gerard laughed slightly, which made Frank smile even more at how stupid it sounded. “It’s none of his business. Would you tell him how often you jacked off? No. It’s your personal pleasure, it has nothing to do with him. It makes you feel good…that’s all it is. It’s not like we’re betraying him in any way. And it’s just as dangerous as before, we thought that if anyone caught us, they’d tell Mikey, but now we’ve got a second chance.”

“You know, Way…you’re so manipulative!” he laughed under his breath shaking his head. He sipped more of his coffee and smirked, knowing that Gerard was staring at him, waiting for him to say something. He sighed and looked up, his smile only widening. “You’re so fucking right!” he laughed slightly under his breath. “I can’t believe I’m breaking the promise already.” He smirked.

||~||

“I accidentally told Mikey that I wanted sex today.” Frank smirked, looking at the horror film that they were watching, Gerard’s arms wrapped around his naked waist, his bare back resting against Gerard’s chest, the older man’s chin resting on his shoulder as they both watched the old film.

“You did?” Gerard laughed.

“Yeah. Mikey and Alicia were flirting, then Mikey implied that he wanted me to go away so that he could fuck Alicia, so I got angry and asked her why she was allowed to have sex, but I wasn’t. I think Mikey believed me when I said it was a joke, though.” He smiled, still watching the crazy axe-man run through the woods after a teenage girl, the special effects fake-looking and obviously cheap.

Gerard laughed again, tightening his grip around Frank’s waist slightly. “Well, you can have all the sex you want now.” He whispered, kissing Frank’s neck gently.

Frank smiled and tilted his head. “I know, thanks to your persuasion skills.” He moaned slightly as Gerard’s tongue licked up and down Frank’s throat. “I would have kept my promise to Alicia if it wasn’t for you. Thanks, Way.” He breathed as he laid on the bed, stomach down, his bare body sinking into the soft sheets slightly as Gerard leant over him, his soft lips kissing tenderly down his spine.

“Turn around.” Gerard whispered.

“Why?” Frank asked, his voice equally as quiet and gentle as Gerard’s.

“I wanna look into your eyes.” He breathed, sitting on Frank’s hips after he had turned over. “While we fuck…” he kissed the younger man’s lips passionately. “While we…” his voice faded into a moan as he slowly pushed into Frank. “While we…make…love.” He sighed, so pleasured to know what he was saying, as his lidded eyes looked into Frank’s, the man on bottom smiling as he bit his lip firmly, his thrusts meeting with Gerard’s.

Frank was surprised at the fact that he didn’t think that it was weird how Gerard referred to it as ‘making love’ instead of the usual ‘fucking’ or ‘screwing’. In fact...it gave him a warm feeling…and it wasn’t in his ass…he was certainly getting some good feelings from there, though…
Sign up to rate and review this story