Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > to the end

to the end part 16

by buried_in_black 0 reviews

the innocent looking knife that stains masscara.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama,Romance - Characters: Gerard Way - Published: 2007-11-11 - Updated: 2007-11-12 - 1864 words

0Unrated
ok this is probably the longest update so far so enjoy!



-------------------------------------
Alex’s p.o.v

His hand slipped from mine causing a tear to escape my eye. He was a vampire right? He couldn’t die, could he? It would be too much to watch his pale body crash to the waters below but I couldn’t tear my eyes away from the sight. My love was about to crash into the dark depths and I was going to have to watch helplessly.


Gerard’s p.o.v

‘Ok only got one shot at this’ I yelled the hardest I could, building up my inner energy and flung my arms out. At the sudden spike in rage the beast was unleashed and took over my body, possessing it. Its energy ripped threw me and burned as if hot water was enveloping me. 2 feet before I hit the water the beast possessing me saved me. I was flung backwards as a searing pain spread threw my back. Wind was beating behind me and I was slowly being brought up to Alex. I was floating; the beast had come in handy this one time.

Alex’s p.o.v

He was about to hit the water when he yelled and his shirt ripped in the back. Black, boney wings sprouted from his back and began beating rhythmically bringing him back up towards me. The wings looked like giant eagle wings with the flesh burnt off. Gerard was drawing closer but I knew it wasn’t him. He had let the beast save him, he released it to fly. He became eye level with me and I could see into the black holes that were meant for eyes. It tilted its head at me like a confused child and stared at me. Gerard needed to take control again the thing was freaking me out. I reached a tentative hand out and placed it on Gerard’s cheek. It felt ice cold but I didn’t move my hand. Gerard must have regain control because a second later his eyes turned back to hazel and stared like he had just awoken from a life-long sleep. He finally realized the situation and snapped out of his trance. Taking me in his arms, he unhooked my clasp and took flight. The wings moved like second and third arms, like he was in complete control of them and he probably was. My face was resting on his bare shoulder, watching the wings beat rhythmically. The wind whipping around us felt so comforting even if I was afraid of heights. Taking to the higher skies, Gee flew us for about 10 minutes before finally touching down in a small secluded wooded area.
“That was close” I was the first to break the silence.
His wings retracted like nothing until they reached the point when they were supposed to go back into his back. He dropped to the ground screaming followed by me.
“AHHHHHHHHHH!!!” the wings were forcing themselves back into him painfully.

Gerard’s p.o.v

Pain became all I felt, spots became all I saw and, my screams became all I heard. My back was tearing itself open to allow the wings entrance. They seemed to take forever to slide back into place but they finally did and I returned to normal, just really tired. I stood up shakily with the help of Alex and began walking towards the entrance to the area. I had to get back to the apartment to rest.
“Gerard? You’ll never make it. Please let me help” she pleaded as I shook her off to walk on my own. I had to shake this off, this burning in my chest. She ran to catch up to me and walked silently beside me.
“I...I didn’t know you could fly” she stated, trying to get over her shock and start conversation at the same time.
“I can’t. IT can” I snapped sharply. At this she dropped her gaze from me and continued walking in step with me in the general direction of her apartment which has become my second home. When the fire died down in my chest, a weight felt lifted and my spirits rose. At this, my mood also rose.
“Alex I’m sorry I snapped earlier. I just get that way when it…” she silenced me with her hand covering my mouth. She pushed me behind a bush and crouched like a ninja waiting to spring and attack. Her hand was covering my mouth as she peered through the leaves at the man walking down the sidewalk. He was tall; around 6’3” and his arms were built like he was a professional weightlifter. Because he was so tall you couldn’t tell, but he had a small beer gut from all the beer he drank. ‘His eyes, there the same as Alexion’s. No…. it’s her dad’ the man continued down the street as his daughter’s eyes burned holes in his back. It was a full 10 minutes before she moved, slowly uncoiling herself from her spot. Standing straight now, she took my hand and led me back to the door. When we entered the threshold, she threw herself at the couch and pounded it with her fists. I took hold of her but it took all my human strength to keep her from thrashing around violently. Her eyes met mine and were engrossed with rage. ‘That rage…it’s inhumane’
“ALEX!” she tried prying herself away from me.
“ALEX!” she tried hitting my chest furiously.
“ALEXION!” this stopped her attempts at escape. Holding her and breathing at the same time was a struggle. ‘Her brute force was enough to even give the beast a fight’
“Alex stop. You don’t have to worry about him anymore. I’ll protect you”
“That’s not it Gerard. I don’t need protection. He does. See when I said I was going out with Erin I was really going to a class. I wasn’t completely lying though. Erin went with me. We took training classes. He is the one that will need protection now” anger, hatred, joy, and madness filled her eyes. There wasn’t an ounce of sanity showing in them. She furrowed her brow in confusion when I let her go and picked my coat up.
“Where are you going?”
“I can’t stay here Alex. You’re consumed in hatred for your father. I don’t date hate. I don’t love hate. I don’t love you like I did yesterday” with that I turned the knob of the door and slipped out quietly. Inside I could hear her slump to the floor, sobbing. ‘I don’t want to be another who leaves her. But I can’t love her when she’s not even her’ descending the stairs was one of the hardest things I’ve done. I took in every detail and committed it to memory. Every step, every sound, every grain of the wood. I wouldn’t forget this place, or her. Her face, her perfume that smells better than any flower, and her eyes. The eyes that held compassion when I was hurt. The eyes that captured my attention so many times. The eyes of the only women I truly loved, with every ounce of my being. The last step was under my left foot. All I had to do was put it down and I would be gone, forever. From her, my friend, my lover. I retracted my foot and stood on that last step. ‘she needs me.NOW’ I slowly turned and was going to begin my trek back up the 2 flights of stairs when I saw a mascara stained face on the landing watching me. The rage had left her eyes and was replaced with blank stares. Those eyes were dead. Gone was the rage. Gone was the happiness, the joy, the sadness, the hurt. All that was left was blank expanses of white like she was possessed. She slipped a hand behind her back and withdrew a kitchen knife from her back pocket.
“I wanted to let the man I LOVED see what he had done” she replied to his shocked face. “He should see what he has caused.” She ran the knife over her pale skin looking at it lovingly.
“Alex don’t. I was coming back up the stairs. Back to you, please don’t do this.”
“Don’t lie to me Gerard. You just don’t want another life taken by your doing. Your PITIFUL LIES!” she screamed and cut her arm. She was nowhere near her wrists but she could move to it before he could get to her. Her face relaxed and lolled back in pleasure. ‘I know what the face is. She’s addicted to this, just as I was with my drugs. This is her release’
“Alex put the knife down” I commanded
“Why the hell should I!”
“NOW!” I growled in the back of my throat. The beast sensed my anger and was coming out. ‘Good, good this will give me the speed I need to stop her”
‘Or eat her. Doesn’t she look like the perfect meal? That soft pale neck. All you would have to do is move her hair and BAM! She’s yours. OURS’
‘Leave me alone. You’re here to help me save her, not eat her.’
Alex cut another line across her arm and relished in the release.
“I’m only an inch till my wrists Gerard” she stated like she was giving the weather report. I advanced on her quickly, using the beasts speed and pushed her against the wall.
“Alex, don’t you know better than to show your blood to a vampire. Especially one who is in love with you?” she closed her eyes and laughed a little. The color came back to her eyes just then and filled her back with emotions.
“I love you too” she whispered into my ear which was next to her mouth. Releasing her from the wall, I immediately cradled her in my arms and stroked her long hair. My shirt felt wet and I looked down to see it dripping with blood. She looked up at me and tried to think of an apology but found none. I smiled down at her innocent looking face.
“Alex”
“Y...yes”
“I’m going to take that innocent look off your face” I flashed a toothy grin before picking her up bridal style and carrying her back to the apartment.

third person p.o.v

that night alex was made a vampire, just like she wanted. gerard tasted blood of a lover that would live and love him. thier love was stornger. but their lives changed, forever.

-------------------------------------

dont worry its not the last chapter! i know i ended it like it was but its not...at least i dont think.

youll have to wait for the next update to see if its not. and if its the last i will put out a post saying that it is.

-victoria venom- aka sasuke on cemetary drive

^_^
Sign up to rate and review this story