Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > to the end

to the end part 17

by buried_in_black 0 reviews

all those scars...

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: R - Genres: Drama,Fantasy,Romance - Characters: Gerard Way - Published: 2007-11-19 - Updated: 2007-11-19 - 1179 words

0Unrated
Ok so obviously since a lot of ppl read the last chapter so I’m going to continue the story cause over the weekend I had a really good idea for it.

Enjoy
-------------------------------------


Alex’s p.o.v

The sun crept into the room thru the open window around 7 the next morning. I knew I wouldn’t be able to go back to sleep now that I was awake so I opened my eyes to see Gerard’s face inches from mine. His soft lips were slightly parted as he slept and his arms looked as if he had just thrown them anywhere as he lay. I wanted to stay in bed for the rest of the day but I had stuff to do today. Slowly, I crept out of the bed without waking Gerard and stumbled into the bathroom. ‘God I’m still so tired ugh’ I think as I start the shower and turn the hot water till is almost scalding hot. Undressing was always hard with you reflection staring back at you from the full length mirror. All the cuts and self-inflicted wounds staring back at you. It’s like memories flashing back to you and flooding you like a broken dam. I tear myself away from the mirror so I don’t stay there all day and step into the shower. Its hot vapors swam around me, enclosing me in warmth. The hot steam filled my nose, clearing my sinuses. It took all the memories away, locked them up, and threw the key down a well. But wells could be climbed down into. You could get the key if you really reach for it. Then you could open the memories back up and have them flood you again.

Gerard’s p.o.v

I wasn’t used to sunlight this early in the morning. Guess that’s what happens when you grew up in a basement. I reached over to the nightstand and pulled on my sunglasses. It shielded my sensitive eyes against the yellow death humans’ call a sun. ‘I have to get Alex a pair too, her eyes wont be able to handle the sun just yet’ just then she comes gliding out the bathroom faster than I have ever seen her move.
“Whoa where’s the fire Alexion"
“What? I’m just walking Gerard”
“No u were practically running out of there” I say pointing towards the bathroom
“Are you back on drugs?” she asked jokingly opening my eyes and looking to see if their dilated.
“No Alex just... never mind. Wanna go get something to eat?”
“YES I’m starving!”
“Alex. I’m not talking food. You have to feed or you’ll die…to...tonight"

Alex’s p.o.v

‘Wait! Hold up, step back, rewind, and pause. Did he just say I was gunna die if I didn’t kill a hu…human? Something I had been only yesterday’ I stood there, staring at him. Waiting, pleading he was gunna pop up and say “April fools!” even if it wasn’t April yet. He didn’t.
“I…I can’t Gerard but I don’t want to die”
“Ill help you. All you have to do is drink ill do the rest” he stood and wrapped his strong arms around me and held me there. “All you have to do is drink. It’s bad tasting your first time but after that it’s like water to you. Actually, it is water you now” he laughed.
“I guess it is. Gerard?”
“Yea babe”
“Why didn’t I die when you turned me?”
“I…I don’t know actually. But I’m glad you didn’t. I knew there was something special about you” I pulled him close and we stood there for 10 minutes just relishing in the presence of the other, in the thought of being together, forever.
“We have to go now Alex. The sooner the better.”
“Well I’m not going like this!’ I joke.
“Why not? I think you look perfect”
“Gerard I’m not going into public in a towel” he hung his head and fake pouted at this. I took his chin and lifted it up so I could look at him. “The towels for private viewing only” I whisper into his ear and pull him closer as i drop the towel.
'alex come on we have to go" he says trying to keep his eyes on mine.
"says who?" i make a fake pouty face at him.
"me now come on lets get you dressed" he began pulling things out of my closet left and right.
"hey! stop your making a mess!"
"he turnes his head and surveys the damage he's caused "oh im sorry ill pick it up before i go take a shower" tturning back to the closet and ccontinues to look for clothes. i give up after 10 minuets and go to the bathroom to do my makeup. when i return my whole closet had been wiped clean and every thing i owned strewn aacross the floor. i give him a you-had-better-pick-this-face and take the shirt and pants he's holding out for me. it was a tight black shirt with a man and a woman hanging from a tree, holding hands.
"i never bought this" i say turning to show him the shirt.
"i know i made it for you. i was looking for a pair of pants that would go with it" he says nonchalantly as he picks up the clothes and puts them neatly back in place.
"oh well in that case, thank you Gee" i say glomping him and smothering him in kisses and hugs.
"ill have to start getting you more shirts" he jokes.
i finnaly get up and return to the bathroom. the mirror botherd me so i turned it to the other side, the non reflective side.i slip inot the black chain pants gerard handed me and straighten out my hair a little. 'there' i nod and walk out of the bathroom and run into gerard standing there in his boxers with a towel.
"oof"
"oh im sorry gerard"
"its ok baby" he says and kisses my forhead. just before gerard walked into the bathroom a knock came at the door and a mans voice.
"hello! Madamn! hello?" i walk to the door to see a man dressed in black and a gun holsterd on his side. his facial features were sharp and his skin pale.
"madamn Srist?" he asked, panting.
"yes...? can i help you?"
"yes you can i need to speak with you and you king"
"my king?" 'was this guy on drugs?!'
"yes Sir Way. he and you have buissness to attend to at the castle"
"ok first of dude, this isnt medevil times so there are no castles in new jersy and second why do u keep calling me madamn?"
"because my queen, you the elder of the vampire clan"

-------------------------------------
buwahahahhaha evil cliff hangers!!!

ratings and reveiws plz!!! T_T

-victoria venom- aka sasuke on cemetary drive.
Sign up to rate and review this story