Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > to the end

to the end part 18

by buried_in_black 0 reviews

castles, vampire revolts, and a crazy man what more could you ask for!

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: R - Genres: Fantasy,Horror,Romance - Characters: Gerard Way - Warnings: [V] [?] - Published: 2007-11-23 - Updated: 2007-11-24 - 1756 words

0Unrated
uhh yea so i got bored. here are some answers! ^_^
-------------------------------------



Alex’s p.o.v

This guy was on crack. I just knew he was some druggie or something. Wait, he can’t be. He was too nicely dressed. The black shirt he dawned looked made of some expensive imported silk and his pants looked designer. Even the sunglasses he wore looked like they came out of a D&G catalog. He must have not known that I was oblivious to the whole “queen of the vampires” thing. I could tell by his expression.

“Umm may I ask who the hell you are?”

“Certainly I am…” he was cut off by Gerard stepping into the room fully dressed boots and all.

“Derin. Why are you here? What happen at the castle?” he asks hastily, clearing the room in 3 steps to grab the man by the shoulders.

“I’m sorry my liege, they…they have revolted at your absence” he hung his head as if it was his fault.

“Wait. Hold up. Rewind. What are you talking about?!”

“Alex you have to trust me on this. I’ll explain when I’m done with Derin”

“Uh no. try right now. What is he talking about a castle and revolting and who is “they”” I ask using air quotes.

“Alex please sit down it will be easier”

“I don’t wanna sit down Gerard I WANT to know what’s going on” the room was getting fuzzier and began spinning. It was just like before when HE used to hit me. I was gunna pass out and there wasn’t anything I could do. The floor seemed to open up and swallow me, pulling me towards it. ‘No! Shake it off! Its gravity not the floor pulling you’ the darkness seemed so inviting, loving just like Gerard. It felt safe. That was until the light began invading the dark, pushing thru the gates and overthrowing the comfort of the dark. ‘Wait no that just me opening my eyes. GOD! I’m so retarded some times’

“Alex. Wake up come on honey please not again’ water was falling on my face and streaking down my cheek. It reached my mouth and it was salty. Was I crying or was he? I opened my eyes wider and had perfect vision of his face full of tears. So it was him that was crying. ‘Ha duh Alex you can’t cry when your unconscious’

“Oh thank god. Alex can you hear me?”

“Yea Gerard I passed out I’m fine” he just hugged me tighter and tried to control his breathing.

“Derin?”

“Yes my lady?”

“You gunna explain this whole castle thing?”

“As you wish” he bowed. ‘Ok seriously this guy was stuck in the past’
Derin began the story at the beginning of the medical era when science was booming


FLASHBACK

That’s when vampires first began with the experiments of Doctor Alexzander Yung. He began mixing newly found chemicals that only existed in diseases. His goal was to create the ultament dieses and take over the world by blackmailing the rulers. He had 3 children that he initially tested on causing their bodies to change and adapt to the new stimuli. When he remarried a peasant woman named Yula Korgnoff, they had another child. This was the child he didn’t experiment on for fear of losing all heirs to his name. The other children hated their new sibling for this too. The 3 original children were named Samuel, Trishka, and Alexzander. Each with their own powers they gained from the experiments. Samuel, the youngest of the 3, couldn’t go in sunlight but could see perfectly in the dark. Trishka, the middle child, had super human strength but couldn’t touch anything religious like a cross or holy water without it burning her. And finally, Alexzander, the oldest child, had the thirst for blood and had “the curse of the beast” within him. Well, one night they snuck into Vladamier’s room, the son of Yula. He was only 16 at the time were as the others were all in their twenties. They each bite him in the neck, transferring their curse to him. They wanted him to suffer along with them. However, he did everything but that. The next morning he awoke to a sunlit room and had to stay under the covers for hours until someone closed them for him. He knew that the others had passed the genetic curse to him. However, much to everyone’s surprise he wasn’t angry. He begged his father to let him be like the others but he told him no. now he was and he could relish in the abilities of all 3 children. It took him 200 years to become of age, appearance wise. However, this didn’t stop him from taking collage courses and learning all he could about dieses. He soon became the most well know doctor in Europe but he practiced on no one but himself. He was only interested in one particular dieses, his own. For those 200 years, he studied and developed the DNA strand until he had perfected it. He took out the flaws such as sensitivity to sunlight and the inability to touch religious things. He couldn’t take out the thirst for blood without killing the DNA though. He injected the new DNA into himself once he was sure it was perfect, and it worked. Some hundred year’s later Vladamier fell in love but it was with someone of his own decent. He didn’t care their DNA was so different now that he thought it wouldn’t matter. Well, it did and the child became infected just as Vlad had. But, since his mother was human, the DNA strand carrying the dieses was weakened. It made it so that only people with a certain bloodline could contract it without dyeing. The child was named after his grandfather, Alexzander and carried the dieses to America when he fled Europe after being discovered as a vampire. In America, many died and they couldn’t find the culprit. He began robbing hospitals of their records to find people of the same bloodline. There were very few but he didn’t want to be the only vampire so he trekked across America biting anyone who had the same bloodline. He gathered teenagers and adults in their mid 20’s and accepted them into his clan. He made sure they had something to leave behind. A troubled past, abusive parents, horrifying memories. This gave them motivation to leave with him. He took 6 males and 6 females into his fold before returning to Europe were he made his permanent home in Romania with his clan. The first 13 was what they were called by those who respected them and were called The 13 Shadows of Death by those who feared them. The clan eventually spread from there and is now an entire population.

Alex’s p.o.v

“Whoa” It was a lot to take in such a short time span. “What...what does this have to do with Gerard and i?”
‘Well some vampires mated with humans and weakened the DNA even more so it was passed down in a dormant state through the generations. So when my liege here bit u it woke up the DNA stored in your body, returning you to your original form as a vampire”

Gerard just sat there holding me close to himself, playing with my hair. I couldn’t take all this in, not now. I mean it was what?! Maybe noon!

“I feel…umm I’m just going to go lay down” I walk out of the room rubbing my temples trying to process it all. The bed was softer than I remember or maybe because I just needed it so much. I laid down and did something I haven’t done in a while, let it all out. The pillow was soaked by the time I finally clamed myself down. I just threw it across the room towards the door and it landed and someone’s boots. ‘I know those boots’ I look up at the man in the boots and sure enough it’s Gerard standing there with his understanding written all over his face. He marched over to the bed and laid down next to me.

“Alex, I’m sorry. If I had known that it would end like this I wouldn’t have bitten you” he squeezes around my waist tighter.

“I asked you too Gee. And who said it was ending like this? We have a clan to order around don’t we?”

“Alex are you sure you’re up to that?”

“Ha Gerard if I can met my idol, withstand getting flung out a windshield, having a vampire as a boyfriend I think I can deal with anything” I say smiling. He just smiles even wider and snuggles up to my back, clutching my waist. And as always, someone had to ruin it. Derin walked in and told us it was time to leave. Packing was easy enough because Gerard said that we would get Romanian clothing to fit in better. I pack a few jeans, shirts, shoes, and all my underwear and bras. I mean yea we were getting new stuff but I didn’t when. Walking out of my apartment was hard but also releasing in a way. I was leaving all the bad stuff behind and starting a new life. I couldn’t wait to get out of there. I practically ran down the stairs only tripping twice. But nothing goes according to plan. Especially if a crazed lunatic is standing outside of your house smoking a cigarette and smiling smugly at you.

“Oh shit. We gotta go”

“What is it my lady?” I just point and Gerard swings his head around until he sees him too. Anger filled his eyes and he clenched his fist. ‘Oh no not ANOTHER episode!’ I couldn’t react in time to stop Gerard from pouncing and dragging the man to the floor. I managed to pull Gerard off kicking and cursing at the man lying on the ground. His face bore scarlet dripping from his nose.

“I thought I got rid of you” I spit at his crumpled figure.

“I guess not honey. Now come and give your old man a hug”
-------------------------------------

HAHAH got ya! u thought it was gunna be damien didnt cha? hahah igot u! XDD

ok yea rate and reveiws por favor!

-victoria venom-
Sign up to rate and review this story