Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > to the end

to the end part 19

by buried_in_black 0 reviews

sports cars and cold kisses

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: R - Genres: Drama,Romance - Characters: Gerard Way - Published: 2007-12-23 - Updated: 2007-12-24 - 724 words

0Unrated
yea so the haitus is over finaly!!XD

_____________________________________

Alex’s p.o.v

“Leave. Don’t come back, just leave,” I said through clenched teeth.

“Oh come on. Give me a hug kid, I did take care of you after all” the shabby drunken man moved closer, extending his hands. A growl erupted from mine and Gerard’s throats at the same time when my “father” moved closer.

“I suggest you leave,” growled an angered Gerard. He was only holding himself back so as not to make another scene.

“Why would I do that? I’m here to see my daughter young man. Now you get out of MY way. Who do you think you are anyway?” he poked his dirty index finger against Gerard’s chest repeatedly with each word.

“I am her boyfriend soon to be fiancé, thank you!” my father looked at him through silted, angry eyes.

“You’d best move outta my way boy”

“What are you gunna do about it old man!” my dad’s arm snapped back, readying himself to punch Gerard but he never got the chance. Gerard’s arms flew to my father’s neck and began lifting his weight effortlessly.

“Al...wheeze Alex….tell him wheeze to let gasp go!”

“Gerard put him down, your making a scene.” That was the only reason I obeyed, we couldn’t afford to be in jail. Gerard threw him to the pavement and regained his composure, straightening his black jacket over his deep red shirt.

“Alexion, let’s go. We have a flight to catch.” His hand went to the small of my back and began pulling me towards the sleek black car, which I instantly recognized as my dream sports car, a Saleen S7.

“Flight? Where do you think you’re going?” obviously my father hadn’t had enough.

“Romania, and were going to be late” Derin spoke softly enough so that only us 3 could hear him. He had that kind of voice that sounded nice when spoken softly, even in these conditions.

“Oh no you’re not. You’re going to stay here. I’m moving in with you and its going to be like old times” he grabbed my upper arm, trying to drag me back to the apartment. My newly gained strength let me pull away from his grasp as easily as pulling away from a newborns clutching fingers.

“You’re delusional. I’m leaving; I have things to do, people to help.” I stated before sliding into the cars red leather interior. Gerard gave my father one last glare, one enough to rip apart your insides, before slipping into the car with me.

“What about Derin?”

“He has his own way of transportation” realizing he meant Derin was going to fly I dropped the subject and rested my head on the soft leather seat. The purr of the engine soon left me tired and unable to keep my eyes open.

Sometime later, I was awoken by a cold hand on my cheek, softly stoking it. I lifted my eyes slowly to see a smiling Gerard leaning over the middle console of the amazing sports car. I smiled back and kissed him. His lips weren’t warm nor cold, I guess that’s how they feel to a vampire. He pulled back and I took in our surroundings. We were at the mall’s front entrance.

“Why are we at the mall?”

“You need sunglasses…and something to eat” we exited the car and made our way to a kiosk in the middle of the mall selling glasses. I picked a pair that had square frames and glittery skulls on its wide sides.

“Now all we need is someone,” Gerard whispered to himself but with my super sense of hearing, I heard it plain as day.

‘please God don’t let me kill them’ I thought, scanning the crowd like Gerard until he pointed to a man in a black trench coat, his hat pulled down to his brow.

‘Or maybe I do want to kill today. He deserves it’

______________________________________

dun dun dun

who is it?!?!?! XD youll have to wait!!

heres a pic of the car incase you dont know what it looks like or r too lazy to look it up on your own lol

http://www.snuffledopple.com/images/73117k.jpg
Sign up to rate and review this story