Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > to the end

to the end part 20

by buried_in_black 0 reviews

dun dun dun character death!!!!

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: R - Genres: Drama,Horror,Romance - Characters: Gerard Way - Published: 2007-12-27 - Updated: 2007-12-28 - 1453 words

0Unrated
haha so here is the good part!!
_____________________________________

Gerard’s p.o.v

The man walked casually yet cautious through the crowded mall with his hat covering most of his face. But I could recognize the scars running down his face. Because I had given them to him. That bastard got his ass out of jail and had the guts to show his mangled body in public. I pulled Alex’s arm until we came within 2 feet of the man. I lightly tapped his shoulder and waited while he slowly turned to face us. I could not see his eyes because of his hat but I could feel the air around him stiffen as he recalled our last encounter.

“Hello Damien. Care to walk with us?”

“Like hell you monster”

“You cannot call me a monster bitch. You were the one killing Alex. I saved her from this” I poked his chest with my index finger, “monster” he didn’t react to my words. I’m not even sure he heard me. He pulled his hat off and looked Alex straight in the face. His scars twisted his once “handsome” features. His mouth was twisted into a never-ending frown from the pull of the apparent scars.

“You call me a monster but look at what he did to me”

“You are the monster. I was in bed for a long time from what you did to me” a growl was rising in her throat and her black seeping in at the seams of her beautiful eyes. She was hungry and the anger rising was not helping the matter. “Now follow us or I will break your neck and anyone who asks you’ll just have fainted”

“Fine, but if anything should happen to me…”

“What are you going to do about it?”

“I have FRIENDS in high places pal you had better show some respect.”

“If you think I worry about your mortal friends and your mortal affairs then you have another thing coming to ya” his smug expression fell at the words mortal. It was replaced with a look of shock and terror.

“I…I knew it! You’re the monster” he turned to Alex, “see he is the monster” he trailed off when he saw Alex shaking. ‘Aww no! She’s going to change HERE!’ I grabbed her and Damien’s arms and pulled them to the nearest back exit. ‘She can’t change here’ I half-dragged them both into the ally between department stores and waited. Her first change was well on its way when we reached the ally. Her slender fingers were balled in fists but you could see the considerably longer fingernails. Also, from the fact that there was blood dripping from here clenching fists from her nails digging into her porcelain like skin. Her face twisted in a mix of pain and confusion, her breath came in small gasps and through clenched teeth. Damien was cowering in the corner of the closed ally trying to materialize into the brick wall and disappear. Tears streamed down her soft face when she doubled over and screamed. I pulled her into an embrace and covered her mouth. She turned and clutched at my jacket.

“bite my hand, it will help” her next scream was muffled by hand once more and this time she bit down, hard. I felt the newly formed canines pierce and dig into my skin and the vibrations of her yells on my skin. Her body convulsed worse than any seizure. Her black and red hair went completely deep purple and grew more and more till it reached to almost her full length. The black in her eyes began fading and I thought she was reverting but I looked again and the irises became red but her eyes did not fill with it like mine. The last part of her transformation was the wings. Black rods began emerging from her shirt and looked like they were covered in thick black vines. The wings unfolded themselves. I could not help but gasp at the sight. The flesh part in-between the front of the wing and the shoulder was like a flowing dress. It looked like purple satin but more beautiful. They flapped as few times before closing themselves and retreating into her back. She looked up at me and must have realized she had my hand in her mouth because she kind of laughed and let my hand go.

“Alex”

“Yea?” her voice was the same except for the small echo in the back of her throat. ‘So she really is changed’

“Just checking” she smiled up at me before replying.

“Gerard, I’m hungry”, she sounded like a child asking an angered adult a question.

“I know babe. So am I. how’s about we get dinner” her face lit up, and I mean really lit up as if someone had a lamp under her chin.

“Really?! YAY!” she pressed her cold lips to mine and I could tell by that that she was changed. It was a soft but hungry kiss that had a slight hint of aggression. Her hand snaked behind my head and pulled me closer to her while my hands traveled to her waist. I pulled back slightly and chuckled.

“Ready for dinner?”

“Psh yea!”

“Alright wait here ill go get him” I got up quickly and was next to Damien before he realized I had gotten up. Fear thickened in the air around him as I pulled him up and dragged him over to Alex.

“Here babe” she looked at me confused for a minute then finally spoke.

“Why is he here?”

“This is dinner” she didn’t respond but put a tentative hand towards Damien and grabbed his neck. The beast must have gotten to her cause she opened her mouth and hissed, teeth growing. She practically pounced on Damien and began her assault on his neck. Her nails dug into the sides of his neck, tearing the small airway and choking him to death. She buried her face in his neck and fed for a few minutes till lifting her head.

“Gerard, come eat”

“No no you need as much as you can get, it’s your first time”

“Get over here you silly vampire. Baby, Join me in death” she laughed and pulled me down to his neck. The smell of blood was enough to make me change. She returned her mouth to the right side of his neck and I took his left side. She began sighing into his neck. Her sighs became filled with ecstasy and turned to moans before too long. ‘Ha he must be really good’ I laughed and began feeding myself.


When we had drained Damien dry we took his body, threw it in the dumpster, and covered it up so no one would find it till we were long gone. Alex turned to me and smiled. She had blood running down the right side of her mouth. I leaned towards her and licked it off, making her smile and give a small laugh before wrapping her arms around me and kissing me hungrily again. I kissed back just as furiously, stopping to assault her jaw line with kisses. I moved down to her neck and licked her collarbone, receiving a sigh in response. Biting and grazing my teeth to her skin, I ran my hands up her back to the tears on her back were the wings had emerged. There wasn’t a scar like most vampires, but I guess that was because she was the elder. She would rule not by my side, but together. She was special, not just to the clan, but to me. She had taken me from a sad lonely wreck to the height of happiness. I brought my mouth right next to her ear and whispered the truest word I had ever spoken.

“Alexion, I love you like an emo kid loved girl pants and I need you like we need blood” she laughed at the first part but stopped long enough to whisper back in my ear.

“Gerard, I love you too. You are my drug and I don’t wanna go to rehab”

“I'll never let that happen”

“You also promised to never let the vampires hurt me,” I laughed at the song reference.

‘I gotta call the guys, were going to be taking a long break till we get this revolt in order’

_____________________________________

haha! finaly rid of that bitch!

so tell me what ya think!!!

heres the bgest example of her hair and wings i could find but her wings r alot bigger lol

http://i219.photobucket.com/albums/cc277/the_overlord_of_chaos/18.jpg
Sign up to rate and review this story