Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > to the end

to the end part 21

by buried_in_black 0 reviews

the not so clear window of the reincarnets

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: R - Genres: Fantasy,Romance,Sci-fi - Characters: Gerard Way - Published: 2008-01-17 - Updated: 2008-01-18 - 388 words

0Unrated
so yea the haitus is over and this is just somehting to twist teh story!
_____________________________________

Gerard’s p.o.v

Getting to the airport was a small task…if you were a vampire. I had specifically asked for no protection in case we had to take flight.

“You want me to fly you or do you want your first lesson?” I asked after explaining my plan.

“How bout you teach me quick so that way you don’t have to carry me”

“But I like carrying you. You make it sound like a burden” I smiled and received a gleaming smile from her perfect mouth. I started with the basics that my family had taught me.

“Ok so remember how it felt like you were looking through 2 sets of eyes when you transformed?”

“Umm no. my sight actually got a lot sharper. I could see and hear and taste everything, even the air had a taste”

“Oh. Well umm”

“Is that a problem?”

“Well I just don’t know how to teach you if you’re one of THEM”

“Them?”

“The…the reincarnates”

“The what?! What are you talking about?”

“You’re a reincarnation of a former vampire Alex. She must have been powerful too if it’s so prominent this early. Come on ill carry you and you can fly at the castle after we talk to Andrew”

“Whose Andrew?” she asked worried.

“The person who’s going to make sense of this all. Now please Alex just trust me and take my hand” I extended my hand towards her and wrapped her close, drinking in her perfume before having to transform. I thought of that night. The nigh Damien almost took my Alex away. Seeing her on the floor, her frail human body battered and broken. It was just the thing I needed for a quick episode of anger. I let the monster take control but kept a firm rein on him to direct the way. I saw Alex huddled in my arms through what felt like looking through a not-so-clear window. She had her arms wrapped tightly around my chest, clutching at the leather jacket that was like a part of me from the years of always wearing it.

_____________________________________

chea so hopefully new chapter up soon. i even gots a poem fer it ^_^

reveiws please!!!!!!
Sign up to rate and review this story