Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco > And I'm Telling You I'm A Fake

Chapter 11

by killmyending 0 reviews

.

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: PG - Genres: Drama,Romance - Published: 2007-11-12 - Updated: 2007-11-12 - 1108 words

0Unrated


Author's Note: This chapter is way too short in my opinion but I'm very, very stuck with this story. What would you like to see happen? I'm hoping to finish this story up soon, I just don't know how. Read and review please and like always constructive criticism is welcome. Sorry for the belated update!



---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------



Parker was sitting on a bench towards the end of the train platform. The area surrounding her was deserted. Further down the platform many people were bustling luggage around, talking on cell phones, fare welling their loved ones on their journey ahead - that sight made tears well in her eyes until she emptied her mind and just sat staring into her lap.



She was swinging her legs gently backwards and forwards so that when they swung backwards the soles of her sneakers would hit the suitcase that she'd tucked under the bench. In her hands was the train ticket that she'd just purchased and she was fidgeting with it uncertainly. Her clammy palms were beginning to smear the fresh ink and when she realized she quickly folded it in half and pushed it into the handbag that she had resting on the bench beside her.



Abruptly, she stopped swinging her feet and took in a deep breath.



Why am I doing this? Why am I running away?She thought to herself. I was never the one that ran away from my problems and look at me now. Coward. She shook her head at herself in distaste.



A sickening feeling had worked itself into the pit of her stomach. Brendon had been the first guy that had treated her properly in her life and now she was running away from him, from their relationship.



It's better if I just let Brendon have a relationship with Ryan and not interfere. She was still intent on convincing herself. Brendon loves Ryan. She began to repeat the mantra in her head, drawing her knees up to her chest and burying her head into her knees. Brendon loves Ryan.



---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------



Brendon parked his car a few blocks away from the train station and had run the entire way there. He entered the loud hustle and bustle of people arriving and departing and immediately tried to see Parker through the abound of people.



He couldn't see her and he started to panic at the thought of her having already left. It'd all be over before it even had a chance to start. He ran a hand through his hair in frustration as people wandered around him, oblivious to him.



Suddenly someone's cell phone went off and the ringtone blared loud and clear through the noise of the station. Reaching for his own cell phone, he realized if Parker's phone was as loud as that and she hadn't left yet he'd be able to find her. He selected her number from his contacts list and let it dial. Suddenly he heard a familiar tone sound out - Parker's ringtone /Tainted Love/.



He turned towards where the sound was coming from and saw Parker sitting far down a platform alone. She was rummaging through her bag for her ringing phone but Brendon stopped calling her and put his phone back into his pocket. She quit trying to find her phone in her bag when it stopped ringing and slumped back onto the bench.



He ran towards her, shoving people out of the way as he went. A large group of people suddenly blocked his way. She was right in front of him. She was right there!



"Excuse me." He said firmly as he tried to push between several people.



He could still see her. She was rubbing her at her eyes and running a hand through her long hair.



Brendon finally pushed through the group and called out to her, "Parker!"



She turned to face him and her expression turned into one of, what he thought was, joy. Then all of a sudden as if she remembered something her facial expression turned to one of guilt and regret. She sighed deeply and as he came closer he could tell that she has been crying.



"Brendon, leave me alone." She croaked. Her voice was weary and her eyes looked defeated. He could tell that she didn't mean it.



"I can't."



She shook her head and chuckled bitterly. "You can leave me alone. How long have you known me now? Like a week? If I leave now all you have to do is pretend I never existed and go and skip off to your happy new relationship with Ryan."



Brendon came and knelt down in front of her, taking her hands in his. "What are you thinking Parker?" He asked urgently. "I want you. How many times do I have to tell you that? I want you so don't leave me."



"Who are you kidding Brendon? It was only this morning that you kissed Ryan. You told him you wanted him too."



Brendon sighed heavily. "What can I do to make you believe me? Please, I'll do anything."



She shook her head. "You can't do anything Brendon." Those words felt cold and harsh coming from her lips but she couldn't stop them from tumbling out. Immediately she regretted it. She could see the hurt on his face.



Tears began to well in his eyes and he continued to grasp her hands tightly. "I want to fix this." He spoke hoarsely. Small tears were trickling down his cheeks now but he didn't seem to notice.



Sitting there watching him cry hurt her. She couldn't help but feel tears begin to form in her eyes too. She tried to blink them away but they only became loose and fell down her cheeks.



"Don't cry Parker." He looked shocked at the sight of the liquid sadness falling from her eyes.



"You, don't cry." She mustered up enough strength to make that short sentence sound defiant.



"I'm not." He said reaching up to wipe the wetness from his cheeks.



A small smile spread across her lips and Brendon immediately felt hope. She didn't hate him and just knowing that meant that there was a chance that he could fix this.



He leant in, still holding her hands, and kissed the tears running down her cheeks. First he kissed one cheek and then he moved to kiss the other.



Then he pressed his lips softly to hers, kissing her gently. He pulled away slightly so he could breathe words of apology on her lips. "I'm sorry." He murmured then he placed a hand on her cheek and pulled her closer so that their lips connected again.

Sign up to rate and review this story