Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Modern Gods

2

by Dragonrider_Sherri 0 reviews

meeting new people

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Erotica - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way - Published: 2007-11-13 - Updated: 2007-11-13 - 1024 words

0Unrated
Tony

“Dammit Nick! Did you take my eyeliner again?!” I yell out the door of the van as I rummage through my bag. Vain little Goth. Always taking my makeup.
“I don’t know what you’re talking about” he smiles as he hands me the black stick that he has just finished using.
“Geez, you’ve got like 4 sticks. Leave mine alone.” I snatch it back from him and start to use it.
“Never!” he proclaims in his best ‘theater’ voice and then laughs at himself.
“Dork.”

It’s the end of the day. The fans have all left and the gates are locked. And since Warped is playing here tomarrow too, there is an all tour party tonight for the bands and crews. Sort of a get-to-know-you bash. Chris and John have already left for it. Nick and I are a little more picky about our appearance. Not that I’m all girly or anything, but I like to look good.
When we are ready, I look Nick over. He’s wearing his fuck-me pants. I give a dramatic sigh.
“What!?”
“Your fuck-me pants? You can’t wait a few days and get to know people before you start trying to shag all the hot guys?”
“And let you warn them about me? I think not. Besides, how many of these parties do you think there are going to be? When opportunity knocks….” He gives me his most mischievous grin. “Don’t worry. I’ll save you some” he says and laughs. He laughs because Nick, Chris, and John all know that I’m still a virgin. In fact I’ve never even had a serious boyfriend. I never was that interested in dating.
“I repeat: Dork.” I tell him and we head off to the party.

The party is in the catering area behind all of the busses and vans. There are people everywhere. I hadn’t realized that there are this many people on the tour. We go and grab ourselves drinks from the buffet tables beside the catering trucks and start to mingle. It doesn’t take Nick very long to find someone to drool over. At least he has good taste. The guy in question is about our height (Nick and I are both 5’7), well toned, and covered in tattoos, including a scorpion right on the side of his neck. When I see the lust in Nick’s eyes, I hiss at him “Don’t you dare ditch me here by myself to go pick up guys!”
“Fine, then come with me” he says and pulls me by the arm in the direction of the guy. The guy isn’t by himself. He’s talking to two other guys. One is tall and scrawny with straggly black hair and a nasty 5-o’clock shadow. The other is a couple inches taller than the object of Nick’s lust with shaggy black hair with a bleached spot in the back and really pale skin. Nick doesn’t let go of my arm until we are standing right in front of the three.
Intros are made and we find out that the tall one is Bert, lead singer of The Used and the other two are Gerard and Frank; lead singer and rhythmic guitarist respectively, of My Chemical Romance. Nick and Frank suddenly become deeply involved in flirtation/conversation about their shared position, to the total exclusion of those around them.
As I’m making small talk with the other two, I overhear Nick suggest that he and Frank should go refill their drinks. By the time I look over at them, they are already moving off through the crowd. Damn Nick and his libido! He knows that I don’t like being left alone with strangers. Gerard and Bert see them leave too.
“Think we’ll see them again?” Bert asks Gerard.
“Judging by the amount of flirting they were doing, not for a long while at least. And not till tomorrow if Frank has his way.” is Gerard’s reply.
“Frank is a horny little devil.”
“In that case there’s gonna be extra room in our van tonight, cus so is Nick.”
“Yay for fornication!” Bert cheers. “You guys are in a van? That’s hardcore man”
“Great. That means that they’re gonna be fucking in our bus.”
“If you can’t sleep you can always come over to my bus.” Bert says, giving him a wicked grin.
“Yeah, that’ll help me sleep.” Gerard says sarcastically.
I decide that now is as good a time as any to excuse myself so that I can get a new drink and try to find John and Chris. “I’m gonna go get a new drink.”
“Good idea. I need another too. Gerard, how bout you?”
“Yeah, lets all go.”
Crap. Well that worked like a charm. As we walk through the crowd, Bert on one side and Gerard behind, Bert snakes his arm around my waist.
“So, what do you like to do for fun?” he says into my ear.
“Definitely not you.” I tell him as I pull his arm off me. Just then, I spot Chris and take off in his direction.

Gerard looks at Bert, “Dude? What did you do?”
“Nothin!”
“Hrumph, Sure.”
They follow after her.

“Hey Tony!” Chris smiles at me as I reach him. “Having fun?”
“Not at the moment.” I tell him as Gerard and Bert catch up.
“Hey! What’d ya take off for? I was just bein’ friendly.”
Chris steps slightly in front of me, bringing them to a sharp halt. “Would this be the problem?” he says looking from one to the other. Bless his overprotective heart.
Bert looks at the less than pleased giant before him, then grabs Gerard by the shoulders and tries to hide behind him.
“Oh, you fuckin’ coward!” Gerard gripes over his shoulder.
“Yah, that would be the problem” I tell him.
“Don’t bother Tony.” Chris tells them. Then, he puts his arm around me, turns us both around, and introduces me to the people that he had been talking too.
Sign up to rate and review this story