Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Me, Myself and My Chem

Chapter 32

by MCR_music_mad_girl 3 reviews

"If I Wasn't Engaged To A Married Man"

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres: Drama - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Warnings: [?] - Published: 2007-11-13 - Updated: 2007-11-13 - 586 words - Complete

0Unrated
Jamia and Jenna-Lou laughed so hard at Frank and Gerard’s stories. They were telling the two women story’s of their fights in Eye Ball Records’ house, back when they would smoke wacky weed and drink loads then proceeding start fights with other bands over nothing.

Jenna-Lou light up her cigarette and took a deep drag. “When we were in high school this guy-”

“Don’t.” Jamia warned her.

Jenna-Lou ignored her friend and continued. “There was this guy that had a huge fucking crush on Mia. Now when I say this I don’t mean to be a bitch but this guy was fucking fat.” Jamia shook her head violently, stopping every time the guys looked at her. “He was in all our classes and basically starred her out of it. He even stalked her at some stage.” She took another drag. “What was his name? Fredric? Francis? ”

“Actually his name is Frank.” Frank said looking into his coffee as he smoked his cigarette.

Jenna-Lou frowned, “How would you know?”

He shrugged his shoulders. “He happens to be a good friend of mine.” He replied sitting back in the local coffee shop chairs. “You know him to, he’s told me a lot about you when you were in high school.”

Jenna-Lou thought Frank was bullshiting so she raised an eyebrow and decided to ask him for details. “How? What does he do now?”

“He owns a successful business. I think it’s a clothing line or something like that. I’m not to sure.”

“Oh right. What’s the name of the company? I might have heard of it before.” Now she was beginning to think her husband wasn’t lying at all.

“Bones. They do awesome merch.” He said with a smile on his face.

“OH cool. Do you know him Mia?” Jenna-Lou asked looking at her friend who had a huge smirk on her face.

“Hm? Oh yeah. He’s so sexy.” She replied placing her hand on Frank’s inner thigh getting close to his man hood. “I swear if I wasn’t engaged to a married man I’d go out with him.”

Little did the other two know but Frank was longing to let out a moan but didn’t want to answer questions on why he did it. Instead he typed on his phone ‘you’ll pay later bitch’ and sent it to Jamia. She looked at her phone and then to the bump in Frank’s jeans and text back ‘cant wait!’

“Is he that hot?” Gerard asked breaking the boring silence.

“Hell yeah. He’s so hot you might even say he’s marriage material.”

Gerard just nodded, usually he would have something to say but he was to busy trying to suss out what Frank and Jamia were all giddy about.

“Do you have his number by any chance?”

“Yeah.” Jamia called it out to Jenna-Lou.

She saved the number in her phone and texted the Frank guy. ‘Hey frank…do u no hu dis is??’

She waited less than a minute for the fat guy to text her back.

‘Yeah ur sittin opposite me’. She frowned and looked up.

Frank grinned and held up his phone with her message on the screen. “Hi I’m Frank the fat guy from your high school.”


{{I know, I know its short! But sigh I have a fuck load of homework lately, plus I’ve to work around the house more for cash! =[ your thoughts loved !! =]}}
Sign up to rate and review this story