Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Me, Myself and My Chem

Chapter 33

by MCR_music_mad_girl 3 reviews

A Dream Come True

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres: Drama - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Warnings: [?] - Published: 2007-11-14 - Updated: 2007-11-14 - 1073 words - Complete

0Unrated
Bob’s POV

I was sitting on the bus talking to my mom, like you do, and Jen cam storming into the bus. I could Frank, Jamia and Gerard laughing form outside, they were fucking loud laughers.

“Lou come on it is funny.” Gerard yelled, the loud mouth.

“No fuck you guys. It’s not fucking funny! Why didn’t you tell me Jamia?!” she whined.

I decided to go back to listen to my mom she was bound to let me talk sometime or another. “So when is my baby coming home?” like now.

I rolled my eyes. “I’m not a baby, I’m way to old now. I think end of August. We’re flying over to the UK to Kerrang! Awards with Brian then flying back to the US. I think I’ll stop by Gerard’s for a couple of nights before going home.”

“Oh my, you’ll be warn out.” She paused. “When you come back I’ll make a huge dinner, your sisters and brothers will be coming as well.” I sighed; it was my mom’s way of trying to get us to talk to each other. I wasn’t talking to my brother, neither was my youngest sister, because he slept with my ex-fiancée and she left me for him. “Robert I don’t want any excuses you need to talk to him it’s been three years.”

“Three years since what? They told me they’ve been shagging for a year? They got married? Or was it since I stopped talking to them?” I snapped, but I regretted it she didn’t do anything wrong. “I’m sorry mom, I’ll take you, dad and the girls out for dinner if you don’t make me see him.”

“You’re going to talk to him and that’s final. Now I have to get ready for work. I love you Bobby.”

“Love you too mom, bye.” I hung up and lightly hit my head off the windows. I sat there for a number of minutes before Jen walked over.

“Hey Bo-bo. What’s wrong? She asked placing a can of Red Bull in front of me.

“Ah nothing, just have to talk to my brother and I don’t wanna.”

“Oh,” was all she said a she sat on the table. “Do you not like him?”

I shook my head. “He’s a bastard.”

“Oh such vulgar language Mr. Bryar.” I smiled at her comment. “Wanna go take it out on the guy I used to make fun of in high school also know as my ass hole of a husband?”

The smiled went off my face. Her husband? Frank? Why the fuck would she bring him up him when I’m already pissed? What’s she doing adding to my anger? I suddenly got up and walked away from her.
“Bob, are you okay?”

I didn’t answer I just climbed into my bunk and started playing the play station. I hear Gerard talking to Jen. “Where’s Bob?”

“He’s in the bunk area. He’s pissed at me ‘cause I told him he could beat up Frank.”

Maybe she was planning on marrying him too. I mean she’s married to some guy we’ve never heard or seen of and she married Frank.

The next thing you know my curtains being opened and the light flooded my bunk. “Funk off” I grumbled.

“Wow dude, I was only gonna ask have you seen my cigarettes anywhere.”

Great it was fucking Frank. “What did I just say?”

“Okay, okay. Take a fucking chill pill. Or Lou’s happy pills.” He muttered. Then he just decided to yell right beside my bunk. “Wife where’s my cigarettes?”

“Husband call me that again n’ I’ll castrate you!”

it was at that moment that I decided I was going to tell her I loved her whether she was married or not. I just have to wait until everyone asleep.

~(“,)~

“You know there’s one thing I’ve wanted to tell you for a long time now.” I said as Jen sat opposite me.

“And what would that be?” she replied leaning over the table resting her head in her hands.

“I-” I smiled, I’d never been so damn nervous in my whole life. “I love you.”

She reached across the table and touched the side of my face. “I love you too.”

I wasn’t expecting that. “Really? You mean it?” she nodded. “I waited so long for you to say that.”

“I’ve waited so long to have you.” She grinned as she got on all fours on the table and started kissing me. “I. Want. You. Now.” She said in between kisses. I smirked and pulled her down onto my lap. Instantly I got harder. “Touch me.” She whispered bringing my hands under her shirt.

“Your so beautiful.” I told her as I felt every inch of her body I could touch. One of her hands left my head and trailed to my jeans. She began undoing my zip exposing me.

Her hands wrapped themselves around my growing member. She began strocking faster and faster. I moaned I could feel the fire inside of me. “No, no stop.” I said breathlessly.

“Am I not doing it right?” she looked slightly taken back.

“You are. I just want to cum in you not on you.” She grinned and within a matter of seconds she had her jeans and panties discarded and my jeans at my ankles.

As she lowered herself onto me I wrapped my hands around her hips and began lifting her up and down. I could feel her getting closer and so was I.

I’d waited so long for this moment; it was like a dream come true.

“Fuck.” I moaned. “I’m gonna cum.” With that I came and seconds later she came with me.

“Oh Bob.” She moaned. “Bob. Oh my god. Bob.” Someone behind me began shaking me.

“Bob. Bob. Bob.” The voice repeated. “GET THE FUCK UP!!” the voice screamed.

I jumped up and whacked my head off something above me. “Fuck.”

“Finally your awake.” And there was Jen. Standing fully clothed. I was in my bunk. Great. It was just another motherfucking dream.


{{OH I fooled you! he he well I hope I did!! Haha so you like or you no like?}}
Sign up to rate and review this story