Categories > Games > Sonic the Hedgehog > To Another World

Epilogue

by JesusKetchum31 1 review

In another world, someone gets a second chance... or is it third, or fourth?

Category: Sonic the Hedgehog - Rating: R - Genres: Action/Adventure, Angst, Drama, Horror, Sci-fi - Characters: Dr. Robotnik, Sonic, Other - Warnings: [!!!] [V] - Published: 2006-01-14 - Updated: 2006-01-14 - 171 words

0Unrated
Everything fades in from white, and I realize that I have dodged the shot.

Omega stands, his upper torso rotating around his axis as if he has succeeded. It takes only a moment for him to realize that he missed. "Eggman, you cannot disrupt the timeline."

"You're right, Omega," I agree, recalling the look in his... or is it her... eyes as she shot me. "The universe is safe as stands... I was foolish to think I could undo my transgressions."

Omega's fans whirred loudly. "You... agree?"

"Yes," I reassure the robot, reaching for my weapon. "I agree wholeheartedly. I don't know what I was thinking."

"Irrelevent," Omega declares, raising his weapon again. "I will still destroy you!"

I brace for inevitable death, preparing myself for the shock of the lava around us... when a blue gust of wind knocks my electronic progeny from the catwalk.

"Crazy robot," Sonic chides, shaking his head, and I smile. This is how it is supposed to be; no other world is real but this.
Sign up to rate and review this story