Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco > Childish Games

Barbies and Hotwheels

by lyssaleigh 0 reviews

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama,Humor,Romance - Published: 2007-11-22 - Updated: 2007-11-22 - 432 words - Complete

0Unrated
“Ryan!” squealed Amanda. “Those are my Barbies!”
“Wouldn’t they look cooler with their heads cut off.” he replied making a slicing motion.
“NO!” she grabbed her Hollywood Barbie out of his clutches.
“Fine” he walked away probably to play with Spencer.
“Hey Amanda.” a little girl with short brown hair and bangs approached her.
“Lyssa!” she hugged the girl. “I thought you never get here.”
“Yea sorry mommy was running late.”
“Ryan tried to cut off Barbie’s head.”
“Hmm…maybe we should threaten something of his.”
“Like?” the girls thought for a moment.
“That plastic guitar he always carries around.” Amanda eyes grew wide.
“Yea good thinking Lyssa.”
“Its what I do.” the girls smiled and walked over to Ryan.
“Hey Ryan. Can I see your guitar, please?” she told him sweetly.
“What for?”
“To play with silly.” she smiled.
“Hey Lyssa want to play with my drumsticks.?”
“Sure.” Ryan and Spencer smirked each other. They both reached out to hand over there most precious thing on earth. A finger length away from the girls fingers both boys pulled back.
“Syke!” they said.
“Like we would ever give you the two things we love the most in this world. “ retailed Ryan.
“Fine.” Lys took Spencer’s drumsticks and threw them into the trash can.
“Alyssa! Go get them.” Ms. Rhonda yelled. She watched the whole scene. “Then to time out.” Spencer busted out laughing. “You too Spencer. You need to learn how to share your toys.” his face dropped. Lys retrieved the sticks from the waste basket and followed Spencer into the time out booth. “Both sit there and don’t talk. I’ll tell you when you are allowed to come out.” Lys sulked to the left corner and sat down. Spencer did the same but in the right.
“Copycat.” she whispered.
“No I’m not.” he shouted back.
“Spencer! Control yourself.” Lys smirked on the inside. Spencer sat in a huff. He was being played and didn’t like it on bit.

5 minutes went by and Ms. Rhonda returned.
“Alyssa what do you say?”
“I’m sorry.”
“For?”
“Throwing Spencer’s drumsticks in the garbage.”
“Very good you may go.”
“What about me?” Spence piped up.
“Just a little longer…for that outburst you had.” Ms. Rhonda swiftly walked away.
“Lys you survived.” Amanda hugged her for the second time that morning.
“Yea. You know that outburst Spencer had was because of me. I called him a copycat.”
“You dummy.” Ryan overheard.
“Look who’s still in timeout.” Amanda replied. Ryan just walked away nothing more to say.
Sign up to rate and review this story