Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco > Childish Games

Happy Valentine's Day!

by lyssaleigh 0 reviews

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: PG-13 - Genres:  - Published: 2007-11-22 - Updated: 2007-11-22 - 449 words - Complete

0Unrated
“Happy Valentine’s Day.” Ryan told his fellow 3rd grade classmate Amanda. “I made you this for you.” he handed her a big red heart-shaped card.”
“Thank you Ryan.” She smiled and took it. “This one’s for you.” He took the smaller but purple card out of her hands.
“Ryan!” this came from Alyssa.
“Hey Lys.”
“Happy Valentine’s day Ryan!” she beamed as she handed him a big white card.
“Thank you.” he rummaged on his desk for her valentine. It wasn’t as big as Amanda’s but still red.
“Aw thank you!” She hugged the boy and ran off to read it. Spencer soon joined Ryan at his desk.
“This is kinda lame.” he spoke his opinion. “We’re getting too old for this ‘mandatory valentine day exchange’ thing.”
“I agree.” Ryan told him. Just then giggles were heard from the across the room. This came from the two brunette best friends.
“That was so sweet of Ryan!” Lys cooed to Amanda. They just read Ryan’s card together.
“Your turn.”
“Roses are red violets are blue you are really cool and my friend too!” she read out loud. “He likes you not me!” she cried.
“I’m sorry Lys. But I really don’t like him like that.” Amanda hugged Alyssa and glanced over to the boys.
“Let’s read the girls Valentines.” suggested Spencer.
“Good idea.” Ryan agreed. “I want to know if Amanda feels the same about me.” he turned to hers first. Read it carefully. Then threw it aside. “Guess not.” he mumbled. Spencer barely heard him.
“Sorry bud, but who’s the big one from?”
“Alyssa.”
“Read hers.” Ryan picked up the Valentine off of his desk and read it over. “She likes me.” He came to the conclusion.
“Aw man.” Came from Spencer.
“Hallie doesn’t like you?”
“Correct.” he slumped. “Want to come over and play video games?”
“Sure.”
“Did I hear video games?” Amanda answered.
“Yes you did. No girls allowed.” Ryan replied.
“That’s ok Amanda you can come over and we can play dream house Barbies.” Lys informed her.
“Like that’s better than video games?” Spencer joined the tension. “You can kill people in video games.”
“Oh and you can’t while playing Barbies?”
“No!”
“Show’s how much you know. Aka. Nothing.” Lys smoothly retorted. “I’ll name my Ken doll Spencer then poison him with some apple juice. Poof! You’re gone!”
“Ok, Lys I think we’ve heard enough.”
“Yea come Spence, the lunch bell is going to ring.” And as soon as the words slipped out of his mouth did the bell ring and the four ‘friends’ headed to lunch.
Sign up to rate and review this story