Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco > Childish Games

We Wish You A Merry Christmas

by lyssaleigh 0 reviews

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: PG-13 - Genres:  - Published: 2007-11-22 - Updated: 2007-11-22 - 612 words - Complete

0Unrated
“We wish you a Merry Christmas, We wish you a Merry Christmas, and a Happy New Year.” sang the choral group of the sixth grade.
“Ryan why aren’t you singing?” asked the tall - and growing girl, Amanda.
“Because my throat hurts.”
“You and you’re new friend Brendon should not have went to that concert last night.”
“It was the concert of the century I was not going to miss it.” he whispered back. “Besides you’re not my mother.” he added.
“You’re right.” she took a breathe and sang a little more. “If I was I wouldn’t have allowed you to go.”
“Would you two stop your yapping.” Alyssa scolded them from in front. She was so short she got to stand in the front row! They finished the song and sat down.
“Good luck Amanda!” Lys whispered as she passed by to perform her solo. It was Hark! The Herald Angels Sing. She did beautifully. Lys spotted Spencer in the crowd and just smiled. They were dating. And the cutest couple. Ms. M. motioned for us to stand up and sing our final song. Silent Night. One in English and the one verse in Hungarian. After the show Lys rushed to Spencer. He handed her a big bouquet of flowers.
“You sang beautifully.” She blushed and thanked him with a kiss.
“Hey you kids why don’t you get a picture together.” Alyssa’s dad suggested. Ryan, Amanda, Spencer and Lys stood in front of the Christmas tree while the parental units snapped away.
“Ryan you are coming to my Christmas party tomorrow, correct?” he nodded
“Yep I’ll be there.” she beamed and said her goodbyes.
The last day of school before christmas break ended so fast and the group of friends headed to Amanda’s house. The vehicle looked like a clown car. There was 3 in the front and 5 friends in the back. Thankfully it was a short ride. This was only one car too. Other people where meeting them there. WHEN they reached the house someone’s phone rang.
“Hey Brendon.” it was Ryan’s. “No sorry I can’t hang out till later tonight…Ah man really…well…” he removed the phone from his ear. “Hey Amanda do you mind if I go hang out with Brendon?” she looked heart-broken. “Why don’t you invite him up, if that’s ok with you Amanda Jean.” Lys knew how much her best friend would hurt if her crush would leave the party.
“Sure that’s fine.” Ryan turned his attention back to Brendon.
“He’ll be up in a few minutes. Thanks.” he hugged her. She was in heaven.
“Great.” another friend, Holly, stated. “So what would everyone like for Christmas?”
“I want a drum set.” came from Spencer
“New ballet shoes.” said Lys.
“A guitar.” Ryan told the group.
“A gameboy.” Amanda stated.
“I want a new sketch book.” The friends chatted and soon Brendon arrived.
“Brendon, this is Amanda, Alyssa or Lys, and you know Spencer. That’s Holly, Zak, Colleen, Joey, Kristan, Nick, and Jessie.” Ryan introduced everyone.
“Nice to meet you all.” He looked at Lys and smiled. She blushed. But then Spencer noticed and took her hand.
“Pizza!” Amanda’s dad, Ray called. And set the food onto the dining room table. He left the room and came back not even five minutes later to discover that one whole x-large pizza was gone. He just shook his head.
“We were hungry.” Holly explain.
“I can see that.” he just went and watched tv in the living room. The group of friends headed to the den and opened presents.
Sign up to rate and review this story