Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco > Childish Games

First Gig

by lyssaleigh 0 reviews

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: PG-13 - Genres:  - Published: 2007-11-22 - Updated: 2007-11-22 - 782 words - Complete

0Unrated
“Hey Amanda.” It was Ryan Ross. She turned around at her locker to look at him. “Are you coming to my band’s concert on Friday?”
“Sure, I’ll be there.” he handed her a ticket.
“Great. Maybe we can hang out after the show.” he smiled.
“We’ll see.” she closed her locker. “But right now I’m late for band.” she smiled at him and walked away. “Hey Lys! You late too?”
“Yea.” they walked all the way to the band room together and discovered they were earlier and not late. The high school students were still in the band room. “So what you got there?” Lys asked motioning to the ticket.
“A ticket to Ryan’s concert. Did Spencer give you yours?” Lys shook her head no.
“But I don’t see him until this period.”
“Oh well that explains it.”
“Hey yinz going to the concert as well?” this ninth graded butted into their conversation. “My buddies and me are going too.” Just then the first bell rang. “I’m Matt. I hope to see you there.” he smiled at them and left the band room.
“Did I think what happen just happen?” Amanda breathed not realizing she was holding her breathe.
“Yes I think so.” said Lys.
“A ninth grader talked to us!!!” Both girls squealed as Spencer walked through the doors.
“Whoa calm down, girls.” he settled them down. “What I miss?”
“A ninth grader talked to us.” Lys shrieked to him.
“Not just any ninth grader. Matthew Reed, one of the best trumpet players in the band!” Amanda added. Spencer knew that Ryan liked Amanda, but it seemed she had her heart set on someone else. Having a high schooler talk to you was a big deal to middle schoolers and that’s what they were. Amanda, Ryan, Spencer, and Alyssa were soon to be high school bound. They just have to pass the eighth grade.
“Hey Lys did you want to come to our concert on Friday?” Spencer asked her.
“No Spencer, I’m just your girlfriend but I don’t want to go.” she sarcastically told him.
“Ok, then I’ll just have to give this ticket to Holly.” he started to walk away and put the ticket back in his pocket.
“Spencer! You know I’m kidding.” she ran after him and Amanda laughed as Lys tried to get the ticket from his grip. Spence held it high above her head and she had to jump to reach it. Finally she caught, slapped his arm before returning to Amanda.
Friday rolled around quickly and the boys found themselves getting ready to play.
“I wish Lys was here for a good luck kiss. I don’t even know if her dad drove them.”
“I hope Amanda is here.” was Ryan said.
“Hey do you think their friend Holly will show?”
“You and your thing for red heads.” Brent replied. Just the girls appeared in front of them, including Holly and their other friend Kristan. Two read heads, what is Brendon going to do now?
“Spencer.” Lys hugged him. “I just wanted to tell you good luck, you’ll kick butt.” then she laid one on him. He was breathless after the kiss.
“Good luck Ryan.” Amanda hugged him. Then said the same to the rest of the band members. Brendon started to talk to Kristan and Holly. But Holly drifted away and talked to Brent. Soon some tech guy came over.
“You guys go on in 5 minutes.” The girls rushed away and 5minutes later they saw them - front row!
“I thought you weren’t coming.”
“Matt!” Amanda exclaimed. “We were backstage.”
“Ah friends of the band?”
“I’m his girlfriend.” Lys pointed to Spencer.
“That’s cute.” he then turned his attention to Amanda. “Do you have a boyfriend?” She shook her head no. “Do you want one?” She shook her head again but this time it was a yes. “Well then would you be mine?”
“Yes!” she squealed. A little too excited. Too bad Ryan heard the whole thing. He started to walk off the stage. Spencer ran after him then Lys.
“I can’t believe her.”
“Ryan, I’m sorry man.”
“Sweetie, just give it time and she’ll come around. You two have the worse timing. But I promise you one day you will be together.” Lys and Spencer comforted him.
“Promise Lys?”
“Pinky promise.” the shook pinkies and headed back on stage. Amanda stood next to Mike throughout the entire concert. And their relationship only lasted the weekend. Seems he was dared to ask her out and really didn’t like her. Ryan was there to comfort her.
Sign up to rate and review this story