Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco > Childish Games

Mark Time, Mark Move!

by lyssaleigh 0 reviews

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: PG-13 - Genres:  - Published: 2007-11-22 - Updated: 2007-11-22 - 861 words - Complete

0Unrated
“Mark time mark move!” Tracy the drum instructor yelled to the drumline.
The drumline played the cadence then headed off the field to go join the rest of the band for dinner.
“Hey Amanda!” Lys called to the flutist. Just then the whole group of friends walked up from the instrument trailer. “Hey Kay, Kristan, Vincent, and Lexi.” Heys were heard from the group.
“Wonder what’s good to eat.” the freshmen, Vincent stated.
“Nothing.” Spencer, Amanda and Lys told him.
“You basically live off of French fries.”
“Are you serious?” he exclaimed.
“I miss Ryan.” Amanda said. Currently Ryan was dating some weird chick named Brittany. She would always cling to him wherever they went.
“He’s coming up on Friday.” Spencer told Amanda. “And so is Brendon.” Spencer looked toward Lys. The two of them decided to end their relationship a year ago because they liked just being friends and Brendon was into Lys. But he hasn’t asked her out yet. “Jon is driving them up.” Jon was a new member of the band, a year older than the rest and with a license. Kay let out a little shriek. Kayla or Kay for short, was the new girl in town. Just moved here from Oregon over the summer and was a flute player as well. She was a freshmen just like Vincent the boner and Lexi the snare. Once they got to the cafeteria the seniors ate first then juniors and Lys, Kristan Spencer, and Amanda who were sophomores, and finally the freshmen.
“But Brendon could be up here with us if he didn’t get kicked out. Remember last year?”
“Yea, the super secret spot. How could I forget?” the drummers laughed. There were certain things happened that won’t be named again. Soon the friends received their ‘food’ and conversed the whole time.
Friday rolled around fast. Opening this year set of songs was Fanfare for the Common Man, then Back in Black, Tactical Instinct which was the drum solo song, Cat Scratch Fever, Cum On Feel the Noize, and finally everyone’s favorite Hey Pachucco.
“Lys you packed?” asked Amanda.
“Yea, you?”
“Yep. Wanna head down to see if our families are there?” Lys nodded and they proceeded down 4 flights of stairs. There they found the loves of their lives. Seems Spencer was already there too.
“Speaking of them, here they are.” Spencer wrapped up his conversation.
“Hey Lys can I talk to you for a minute.”Brendon asked her before she had a chance to say anything, he took to her to the far end of the lounge. “Alyssa would you please be my girlfriend.” Lys was in shock. She didn’t really believe that he liked her.
“Yes I will.”
“Can I kiss you?”
“Do you have to ask you are my boyfriend.”She smiled and he leaned in to kiss her.
“Lyssa! Come on we have to meet our chaps for dinner.” Ah their last meal at Edinboro for the year.
“You guys should come eat with us.”
“I’d rather not, I remember the food from last year.” He laughed. She didn’t blame him.
“See you after.” She kissed him before she raced to meet up with Amanda. After they checked in with their chaperones, they headed over toward the café.
“Someone’s got a boyfriend.” Spencer sang and Lys slapped his arm.
“Did he ask you out?” Amanda asked. Lys nodded happily. “Now if only Ryan…” she trailed off and the group of friends ate their last meal before performing. When they got back most of the parents were there. So the girls and guys lugged their suitcases down the endless flights of stairs.
“Spencer we’re taking you home.” Lyssa’s mom told him. And showed him the slip from his mom.
“Alright.” He responded and Jay, her dad loaded up the car.
“Are we still stopping at Eat N Park?”
“We can if you want.” her mom, Cathy, replied. Lys bounded to find Jon and invite him. Then to invite Amanda. After the performance there would be thirteen people eating out.
Ah the performance went smoothly. The full band pinwheel during Tactical Instinct looked best all week. Hey Pachucco was a hit with everyone! Everyone did amazing, according to the parents.
“Lys you were awesome!” Brendon came over and kissed her. “these are for you.” He handed her a bouquet of assorted roses.
“Brendon they are beautiful.”
“Hey Amanda.” Ryan said nervously. “You did good.”
“Thank you.” She smiled, butterflies forming in her stomach.
“I got you this.” He handed her a purple beanie baby.
“Aww thank you. I love it!” she gave him a hug.
“Kayla, you were really good.”
“I messed up during the pinwheel. I didn’t turn my head at the right time.” She confided in him.
“Well I didn’t notice and I got you these.” He handed her a deck of cards. “I told you I’d buy you new ones after I dropped them in the pool.”
“Yes, yes you did!” they hugged. All the ‘children’ were called to the rightful cars soon to meet up at the restaurant.
Sign up to rate and review this story