Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco > Childish Games

Confessing

by lyssaleigh 0 reviews

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: PG-13 - Genres:  - Published: 2007-11-22 - Updated: 2007-11-22 - 578 words - Complete

0Unrated
“Hey Brendon we are going to prom correct?” Alyssa asked her boyfriend, Brendon of almost 2 years.
“Yes of course!”
“Aw I wish Kevin was young enough to go with me.” Amanda whined. Her, Alyssa, Brendon and Ryan were waiting in line to see a concert.
“Amanda you should just give up on him and go after a guy more your age.” Ryan told her. It shocked everyone.
“Like who?” she started on her rant. “Every single guy I ever liked hasn’t liked me back…”
“Amanda I love you!” There was a silent in the group of friends. “Amanda I’ve always loved you, even when I dated all those other girls I couldn’t stop thinking about you. Will you be my girlfriend and go to prom with me?” he took a sigh of relief. Ryan has been meaning to tell her that since the being of senior year.
“Really Ryan?” she asked as if it’s too good to be true. Then he did something completely random. He kissed her full on the lips. Lys looked toward Brendon and beamed. She has been waiting for this day since 8th grade. Brendon just scooped Lys into his arms and kissed her. Needless to say that it was a great day.
Prom was coming but Brendon and Ryan were out touring the country with their band. All three boys graduated early in the year so they would be able to travel. So far the band – Panic! At The Disco, is the name they came up with thanks to the girls, were doing spectacular. The crowd loved them! They currently were in Spain soaking up the rays.
“Hello?” Amanda answered her phone during band. It was Ryan. “Yea that’s understandable…Ok…Have fun…Love you too.” She sadly hung up the phone then Lys’ went off.
“Hey Brendon!” she answered all bubbly. “Oh baby, no…No no…you must be joking…oh Brendon how could they!” she started to cry and Amanda comforted her while Kay, Lexi and Vincent sat in silence. “Ok, I love you too.” Alyssa hung up and flew herself onto Amanda. Next it was Kayla.
“Do I even want to answer this?” she asked. The girls just nodded. She talked to him. “They added another show and might not be able to make it to prom.” Hearts and faces were saddened.
The nextday…which was the day before prom, the band thought that they’d do have to perform another show in Spain but they were mistaken. The show, in fact, was at their high school.
“The girls are going to kill us.” Ryan told Brendon as they walked into the gym.
“Lys was in tears yesterday. They are going to think that we played a joke on them.” Ryan nodded in agreement. “We’ll tell them it was Spencer’s idea.”
“Brendon!” Spencer jumped on his back.
“Dude, get off I was just joking.” And Jon pulled Spencer off of Brendon. 4 months on the road can do things with your brain.
“The girls will flip.” Jon glanced at his phone. They should be here any minute. The prom kick-off concert was about to begin. This event was suppose to be only open to the gals and guys attending prom but once word gets out who is playing other people flood in. They heard the dismissal bell ring and doors barged open from across the gym. Alyssa, Amanda, Kayla, and Lexi were facing them.
Sign up to rate and review this story