Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco > Childish Games

Prom

by lyssaleigh 0 reviews

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: PG-13 - Genres:  - Published: 2007-11-22 - Updated: 2007-11-22 - 389 words - Complete

0Unrated
“Brendon!” Screamed Lys and she ran over to him! Then realized something and smacked him lightly.
“What was that for?” he asked rubbing his arm.
“Lying!” she shrieked.
“Baby I didn’t lie. Management told us that we added an extra show. They didn’t say where or when.”
“Really?” she looked at him with disbelief.
“Lys, would we make up something like this?” Ryan told her.
“Spencer might.”
“Why is everyone ganging up on me?” he pouted and went backstage. Lexi followed.
“Oh Ryan I missed you so much.” Amanda came toward him and he scooped her up into his arms. He lightly planted his lips on hers. They were such a cute couple. Just then Brendon took Lys’ hand and led her backstage. They still had time before the show… Kay and Jon just stood there wrapped in each other’s embrace until they heard.
“Panic! Panic! Panic!” a group of girls and boys chanted their name as they raced to the barricade in front of the stage.
“Let’s get out of here.” Ryan, Jon, Amanda, and Kay ran backstage.
“Alyssa?” Someone asked out of the corner.
“Yes? Who are you?”
“William.” He replied. She froze. This was the guy who has been talking to her online while Brendon was away. He wanted to meet with her and do stuff but she has Brendon.
“Oh hi!” she smiled.
“Don’t worry. I won’t do anything.” He pulled her into a hug. Then he turned to Brendon, “She is cute.”
“Wait you two know each other?” Brendon nodded.
“I was on tour with him.” Lys didn’t know what to say or do. “I only recently found out that he was hitting on you but stopped when he found out we were dating.” She let out a sigh of relief.
“Yea, I feel really bad about all that stuff. But do you have any friends?” Lys sat in thought.
“Actually, yea.” She left to find Kristan. Her Jessie, and Holly were in the crowd somewhere. After about 5 mins of convincing, Kristan came backstage and fell head over heels for William.
“Thanks Lys.” She beamed.
“5 minutes till show time people! Get these girls out of here!” The show went well. The girls and guys went out to eat and reminisced the rest of the night until prom.
Sign up to rate and review this story