Categories > Anime/Manga > Naruto > The clock still ticks.

Agony.

by 12shawab 0 reviews

...

Category: Naruto - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Romance - Characters: Itachi,Kakashi - Warnings: [!] - Published: 2007-11-22 - Updated: 2007-11-23 - 861 words - Complete

0Unrated
Brook stood in the beautiful clearing, shaking with fear, facing Itachi Uchiha. The man who had been everything she needed until she was eight years old, returning when she was thirteen to try to take her, like he was now.

In the clearing there were five people. Brook, then in a circle around her, Itachi, Kisame Hoshigaki, Konan, and Sasori. All S class criminals, all extremely dagerous. Could break Brook like a twig, but wouldn't. They're orders were to bring Brook back to the Akatsuki, but the only person to touch her was Itachi.

Brook heard all of this from Kisame's mind, which was the least gaurded. Reading minds was but one of her talents.

The cold air touched Brook's back, running through the hole Konan had ripped in her shirt, for a reason Brook didn't know.

"I don't want to hurt you, Brook." Itachi said, his tone carefree.

"Liar. You don't want to exert yourself trying to hurt me." She retaliated.

"You got him there." Konan said behind her. "He doesn't even clean his room."

The other people in the clearing laughed, Brook and Itachi just stared at each other, trying to decide what they were going to do.

"Just come with us. It's not that bad."

"Why do we have to take her?!" Konan said, her voice was harsh, but not loud. "She's such a stupid girl!"

Suddenly, Itachi was in Konan's spot and Konan was sent flying into a tree.

Then Itachi was beside Brook, a knife pressed to her side. "You can come quietly. Or, I can knock you out now." She heard him crack a smile. "Your choice."

Since she was shaking, she shook herself into Itachi, and, unrealisticly quickly, the knife was at her throat.

"I'd stop shaking if I were you." Itachi said, an arm slipping around her waist. "I'd hate it if I got punished for you slitting your throat."

Brook tried to contain her shaking, but when Itachi put his hand on her waist, she backed into him, moving herself away from the knife. Itachi's hand gently moved her shirt up slightly and pressed his hand to her stomach, his warm, calloused hand making her memories flood into her.

His hand came up to her face, gently stroking her cheek. Her heart filled with artificial emotions, which Brook was completely unaware of. Itachi was manipulating her chakra with his own, making her feel love that wasn't really there.

"Stop..." She whispered to him, her head falling back on his shoulder. She heard a faint ruffle in the background, but was too far gone to notice.

"You can make it stop. You just have to come with us, Brook."

"Please..." She pleaded with him. His lips moved to her ear, his teeth gently grazing her earlobe.

Kakashi should jump in to save me right about now, She thought as Itachi kissed her ear and the area right in front of it. Coherent thought was becoming difficult for her. Itachi had that effect on people.

She opened her eyes to see that Konan was no longer standing in front of her. The woman wasn't even in the clearing, Brook couldn't sense her chakra.

Itachi's hand dropped the knife it was holding and the cut her arm on the way down. She could barely feel it as his arm slid down her arm and to her waist to turn her around. When she was facing him, he pressed his lips to the most sensitive part of her neck, causing her to bow her head back in pleasure.

She realized what was going on. She tried to back away from him, but his arms just got tighter and his lips became more sensual.

Itachi knew her every weak spot. He knew just where to kiss her and the reaction he would get. He brought the exact memories to make her fall deeper into the moment.

His hands came up to her face, his thumb gently stroking her cheek. He could feel the shiver run up her spine. He moved his lips to just above her's.

"Brook," Itachi whispered. He was aware of Sasori and Kisame watching them intently. "Come back with me. Pick up everything you've lost."

When a tear struck his hand, Itachi froze. He did care about her, in the way only he could. He took advantage of the moment and kissed her, more gently than he should have.

She pulled away from him, tears rolling down her cheeks. "Stop. Please, stop this." She said, her voice cracking.

"No..." He said, kissing her again. Her hands moved up to his chest, trying to push him away. He pulled her closer but now she didn't resist him, she pulled him closer.

He kissed her with earnest, taking every chance he could. Brook silently cried, but didn't want him to stop kissing her. He was everything she needed, anyone she needed. He had been a brother to her when she was young, and now he was something different.

Konan walked to Kisame. "Kakashi didn't even come back for her. But we need to go now."

Itachi picked up Brook and ran with her to the Aktsuki.
Sign up to rate and review this story