Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Working For MCR II

We've all been painted by numb3rs

by closet_vampire

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: NC-17 - Genres: Drama,Humor,Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Warnings: [X] - Published: 2007-11-23 - Updated: 2007-11-23 - 525 words

?Blocked
Ray stood staring at a burning in Emma's eyes. He placed a hand to her forehead before bending down to stare into her glossy hazel orbs.

"Emma, are you feeling okay?" Ray more than breathed.

There was a second of stillness and Emma took a hold of Ray's inner thigh. He looked to her hand moving up and up.

"Emma?"

"Is the door locked?" she said again with a husk in her voice.

He moved quickly turning the lock and pulling the blinds after a quick view of the nurse's station. He turned back to Emma and her burning eyes.

"Emma, are you sure your ok?" Ray whispered.

She stared at him harder,

"Ray," her voice hoarse and raw, "Come here."

She could feel the drugs kicking in and the racing of hormones. The doctor's said she needed some steriods to help regain strength quickly, all she wanted to do was touch Ray. With extra Testosterone now running through her veins she felt her libido racing.

Toro sat neck to Emma touching her warm skin, he new drugs were driving this sexual lust. Yet something else was in the air, a thought of panic if they were to be found. Emma shifted and threw a leg over Toro's. She now straddled him and her fingers laced his curls.

"Are you sure," Toro whispered.

Emma took a strong hold of his skin in her lips; Toro pulled away to remove his shirt. With one flash Ray grabbed Emma and flipped her to the bed whilst he had her legs perched on his thighs. He removed his jeans and lay down not crushing Emma.

"You have to tell me if I hurt you...okay?"

Emma could feel him pushing in at her abdomen ready and willing. Her inside's were fuzzy and burning inside and she could feel waves of pulsing.

"Okay," she breathed.

Ray moved his lips to hers; the monitor began to beep faster as he took a small nibble on her bottom lip.

"I didn't know I could do that," he laughed softly.

"You do a lot more to me, more than that monitor could show."

They kissed again. Emma lifted her gown pulling roughly at it; she took a breath as he moved to her neck. She could feel her body ache for Toro's and her hips seemed to meet smoothly; the warmth creeping from him meshing with hers.

His strong arms flexed as he gave the first thrust; Emma as always took hold of them as if they were support ladders. The strong arms achieved from years of playing always helped Emma to push back into his dense body.

She may have been small, and at time vulnerable but she was always capable. Toro new that this dementia as the doctor's had called it was deeper than her and him. He did know there was a ton a stuff weighing down on her and there wasn't much he could do. She wouldn't talk about her past life, and he never asked.

He came before her. Emma breathed hard against Toro's shoulder.

"I think it's time, to tell you about Dan," Emma spoke slowly.
Sign up to rate and review this story