Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Working For MCR II

I was lost

by closet_vampire 3 reviews

emma is awake

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Crossover,Humor,Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Published: 2007-11-22 - Updated: 2007-11-22 - 542 words

0Unrated
Toro slammed his hand against a vending machine, the force knocked some food out of place. Frank resisted the urge to grab the now void food in the slot.

"Fucking Doctor's," Ray hissed.

Frank whimpered slightly.

"Yeah, you can have it," Ray replied calmly.

Frank dashed for the pretzels.

"You didn't rape Emma...Ray," Bob tried, but the air was heavy with anger."

A long silence passed the five men, Mikey sniffled and looked to a no-smoking poster. The intercom called a doctor and Gerard shifted in his chair.

"Ray?" Bob asked.

Toro pushed his back against the machine, the buzzing helping his mind concentrate. Bob placed a hand on his broad shoulder.

"I know," Ray whispered, "fucking--,"

He was cutoff by a nurse.

"Mr. Toro-Ortiz?"

"Yeah?"

His voice was so small.

"There was no damage to Mrs. Toro-Ortiz's brain--," She was then interupted.

"Emma," Ray barely breathed.

The nurse swallowed loudly,

"Emma's brain received no damage during the Cardiac Arrest...we thought there would be memory loss," She swallowed loudly, "but thankfully there wasn't and she's asking for you."

Toro more than leapt from the machine and was running towards her room. He could hear his heart beating in his ears as he dashing into her room. She looked up from her magazine and stretched her arms for him.

Ray could smell her scent as he pulled her into his arms, holding tightly.

"Toro," Emma spoke hoarsely, "didn't they say to be gentle."

She felt his body give a heave, then her shoulder go wet.

"Toro," she tried again, hopelessly trying to pry from him to look into his eyes.

"Toro," she strained her voice grabbing his shoulders.

The sobs could be heard now. Emma tried to stay calm.

"Toro," she could feel her throat grow hot, "Toro, I can't have you cry, they say if i cry I'll become unstable," he gripped tighter, "Toro, please don't cry for me...I...I can't...I can't be strong for the both of us."

"I'm so sorry," Toro sobbed out.

"Ray, please...please," she could feel her chest being beaten with her pounding heart.

The monitor grew louder with beeps.

Ray pulled to look into Emma's eyes, he held his sobs.

"They think I'm abusing you."

"Why," Emma whispered.

Toro shook his head, and kissed her hand taking in her scent. Emma reached out and ran her hands through his hair. There was a silence as they admired each other.

"I never thought I'd miss the way you smelt so much before," Emma mumbled siting more firmly on Toro's lap on the bed.

"I hated my life this past hour," Toro half whispered.

"Why," Emma hushed kissing the crook in his neck.

"The thought of losing you for a second time, the fucking doctors...i was so afraid," he ran a finger along her collar bone, "I was so afraid I would never get to hold you , or smell you, love you, make you feel so special ever again. The thought of you lying dead on the table while the doctors think about lunch after taking you down to the morgue. The thoughts I thought...I never want to think them ever again."

Emma took a shaky breath,

"Lock the door...please Ray."
Sign up to rate and review this story